What's new

SIM [Laboratory] 触手と異種姦生活ADV -触手と棲む家でらっくす!- (RJ270157)

spikehat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1617731523968.png

Link to source of information:

Description of Gameplay:
This is a slice of life consentacles game. You play as Olivia and explore the town while building relationships with different tentacle monsters and NPCs. There is an extensive cooking and costume system. All the foods have different effects so explore them all! Your character can explore the wilderness to forage and sell the items or use them for cooking. The town has various NPCs to interact with. There is a fishing system as well. Feel free to play as long as you want as there is no ending. The events and clothing can change depending on the seasons. Your character can get impregnated and give birth from the various tentacles. You can also train your breasts to produce more milk to sell. You will also be able to set up a vegetable farm. Make money by exploring, fishing, breastfeeding, collecting and selling items. If you save money, you can go to the clothing store and spend as much as you like. THERE IS NO COMBAT.

Controls:
Mouse: Left click to do pretty much everything. (One-handed!)
You may also speed up text with CTRL à la RPGMaker games.
F4 for full screen

Description of story:
This is a slice of life game where you play as Olivia and live an every day life by interacting with various tentacles and NPCs. There are also seasonal events. Befriend all the tentacles and build up relationships with them!

Fetishes: big breasts, lactation, milking, tentacles, pregnancy

I'm hoping to get some discussion going on for this game because it's right up my alley but navigating it without knowing Japanese is difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:

Veroxious

Reputation score
Why is it that these kinds of game that never get translated? Wholesome, consensual sex with tentacles is the way to go.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. Lacks; controls, adequate gameplay description (there are a wealth of mechanics here that you could have sited and explained, yet choose not to). Thread locked. PM a mod with an updated OP to get this thread unlocked.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Why is it that these kinds of game that never get translated? Wholesome, consensual sex with tentacles is the way to go.
why i also hate that fact, there's also the simple explanation that this kind of game literally have no story since it's basically just a "daily life" game and almost zero plot with it. still i would love if it get translated tho.