What's new

ACT PUZ Loli [Laboratory Zero] Komeiji Mine ~ Killer Koishi (RJ306366)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

20221203104336.jpg

Miner sweeper game where you click on the tiles and avoid clicking on mine tiles that end your run. Since this is a H-game all the characters can go nude when you win.
The game comes with an uncensor that can unpack into the your game files to enable nudity (though by default the files are set so that you have to play on maximum difficulty to get to the nudity... simply replacing lesser character images with the nude one will enable nudity on the easy difficulties too). There technically no h-scenes but I mean full nudity pretty much counts. You earn these by winning but as mentioned earlier, you are expected to toggle off censorship and clothing in order to get the nudity on a win (but this ups the number of mines and complexity of the sweep)

In terms of differences from minesweeper every character uses their in-universe power to screw you over except for the first girl satori.
Rumia - A dark orb pops up at the top left and will follow your cursor. It grows bigger with time and basically just obscures the screen.
Cirno - All mine indicators replaced with a baka nine but mine tiles do flash for a brief moment when the tile next to them is cleared. Have fun.
Daiyousei - Tiles take multiple clicks to open tiles, tile logic is altered so that you get less tiles revealed the closer you are to a mine (i.e you have to be absolutely sure where the mine is as the tiles around it are rarely revealed for free).
kaokuma - Mine alert indicators are occasionally wrong.
Patchcouli - Revealed tiles sometimes cause a delayed explosion, if your cursor (or its last known position, this is a windowed game) is still in the explosion radius when the explosion goes off its the same as clicking on a mine
Sakuya - Complete bullshit. Occasionally launches knives around the screen. If your cursor (or its last known position) touches the projectiles... its the same as clicking a mine.
Flandre - Complete bullshit. Does the same thing as Sakuya but with a laser that sweeps a portion of the screen and a vertical or horizonal barrage of bullets going in a straight line. In addition, all player clicks now have a 1 tile radius so YOU MUST MARK ALL MINES in advance or you will set them off when clicking. The only character I know of where you can die on your FIRST CLICK because of this mechanic.

Controls-
left click- Activate a tile. You only win if you remove all non-mine tiles
Right click - Designate a tile as having a mine in it. You can click again to remove the guess. The game does not end if you successfully mark all mines.

Game has loli obviously as several characters in Touhou are clearly underage in terms of visuals. PM me for link. I've included a uncensor that is basically the same as the existing one but replacing all character states with the nude state.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not gonna lie some of this art looks AI generated although I could be wrong. Probably gonna get increasingly more common with these games.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not gonna lie some of this art looks AI generated although I could be wrong. Probably gonna get increasingly more common with these games.
made in 2020 so probably not?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh, woops then lol. I'm just wary and waiting to see the first AI ero games pop up.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tfw when an artist's art is so... um... let's say WEIRD, to not insult anyone... that you think it's AI GENERATED
XDDD lmao