What's new

Last Post Wins

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Last Post Wins

Complex fractions? Well then, I'll have you know that I'm one of the 5 out of every 4 people who understands those. So explain.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, you will need the following...
Gum, Hi-Chew, Computer, Internet, 7 friends, a cell phone, -123374 dollars in your banking account, loan sharks, a ship, a car, a dictionary, a TV, a baseball, The entire series of the Touhou games, 5 series of mangas thats not Naruto, Bleach, Love Hina, or any of the DB series, a DS, a PSP, a PS3, a Wii, and 10 games of each console/system thats obtained legally, a Pikachu, a deck of playing cards gotten at Las Vegas, a hooker, a million dollar check, a loli, a police, a bunny girl, a doctor, a fancy guy, James Bond, a gallon of soda (of your choice), 40 mentos, a bomber, Bush (the predsident), bush (the plant), bush (from a human), a glass of milk, a glass of coffee, a blender, sugar, ice, bacon, eggs, pancakes, maple syrup, and some other stuff, but get these 1st. Tell me when you have them in the largest UPS box.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I am sorry sir, but it seems you don't have what it takes to be a entire TV series.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well have fun trying to kidnap me, but even if you did, it's still not gonna happen.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Officially the third most drunk I've ever been. Awesome. I'm gonna fap then go the bed. Sorry if too much info, but I don't care. Nigth.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh but I am not...
Nice job kidnapping Bush tho.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Zero, look at your left leg. There is a small llama there.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, 12. A truly mystical number, for supermarkets will only birth eggs in multiples of twelve. The reason for this, it has never been discovered...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

And depending on what farm you go to, some are sold by the chicken full.