Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Last Post Wins

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey I heard if you jump off a cliff in the middle of Mount Everst, you will never die! You should try that. Get back to me when you are done.
My laz0r is over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 1.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

In the middle of Mount Everest? Do you need to go into a cave system?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, and you will need a lot of keys! And be sure to bring a lot of pokeballs just in case you found the legendary Mudkipz, but don't bring any thing that will help you excape. Just another note Dig will not be avilible since the earth would be frozen over. And you might want to bring a gun or two cause I heard some Mountain trolls live there, and be sure to bring a lot of herbs and look around for ammo when you have time. Be careful when you try to use wall jump, I heard you need to have screw attack to be able to do it there, but the screw attack that can found inside the mountain could be a virus so be sure its the not fake one. I also heard that if you walk 3 steps inside the cave you would never get out again, and no worm hole, magic, warp devices, restarts or loads, can ever save you from that everlasting space, and you can never die, and your penis will disappear! Now my fellow Forum members! GO FORTH AND FIND THE TRUTH! Oh and if you don't jump into the cliff and bring back the Ring of Glory which is said to be invisiable you can't come back! And the Ring is defended by Zombies that regenerate and respawn within a second's notice! So you might want to turn that off by going to the 4 corners of the cave, and going through 4 different boss fights to deactivate the system. Now, I bid you luck.... *The games forces you to go in the cave and you cannot exit.*

Last edited:

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

How long did it take you to write that?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Dunno, how long did it take you to read it I guess?
But thats beside the case... WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?????

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

Tell you that I didn't actually read it and take the win.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Then the world will never know, and you should just give up the win.