What's new

[WIP - Full] [Leaf Geometry] (RJ193419) SEQUEL blight

carb0n0x

Reputation score
RJ193419_img_main.jpg

Game thread

Hello, I've been working on a translation of this game for a while now.
I've decided to pick this game up for translating because it has really good gameplay, very hot scenes (light femdom), and has some really cute and endearing interactions between the main characters, and I really want more people to know about this game.
The version used for this translation is 2.10 which is the latest one.
If the author happens to update his game again (unlikely) I'll glady translate the new additions.

Big thanks to Rare_Cats who translated most of the items, weapons and menus, 4 of the H-scenes and some of the maps. He helped me getting started with this project, and still helps me with scripts, fonts, and any other problem I encountered so far during translation.
Big thanks also to Sub-Par who playtested the game and found many of the typos/errors and who helped me with some annoying script issues.

Here's a quick outlook on the main menu:
2020-04-03 21_27_56-SEQUEL_blight_ver.2.10_-_ENG_0.99a.png

And here is the progress (I'm gonna update this from time to time):
04/03/2020
Main scenario: 100%
2.10 scenario: 100%
H-Scenes: 76/76
Scripts/Menus: 100%
Common Events: 100% (almost done proofreading)

As you can see, translation is mostly complete, the only thing left is monster lore/item descriptions, which aren't really necessary but still I'll do them. That said I'm gonna take it easy from now on since they are not really important. Game should be 100% playable as of now. Please let me know if the translation doesn't work or if there are glaring errors or bugs/crashes and untranslated text.

I've also translated the doujinshi based on the game.
You can read it on exhentai by searching for [Leaf Geometry (Hakika)] BY THE WAY (SEQUEL BLIGHT) [English].
Sorry I cannot post it here because of loli/underage content, loli is a bodytype i know, i know...

Attachments

Last edited:

ScuffedJays

Reputation score
Really glad someone picked this one up!

Thanks for the hard work and godspeed!

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Exciting! By any chance do you have an initial patch that we could download? I've been wanting to play this game for awhile and to make sense of it especially in the skills department.

OP
carb0n0x

carb0n0x

Reputation score
Okay so I just discovered this, but apparently someone else at f95 is already working on a translation of this game, and has apparently made much more progress than me in the translation (he announced it two weeks before me!). But it doesn't end here, the author also decided to localize this game, and said so in his blog back in july. This really killed me, and all the motivation I had to finish this project. I guess this is mainly my fault for not checking things before starting out this project, but still this is really depressing, since I've been working on this translation ever since august. This doesn't mean I'm quitting, but I'm definitely going to take a break from this for a while, and see how things go.
I'm really sorry about this.

TravoltaLizardon

Reputation score
Okay so I just discovered this, but apparently someone else at f95 is already working on a translation of this game, and has apparently made much more progress than me in the translation (he announced it two weeks before me!). But it doesn't end here, the author also decided to localize this game, and said so in his blog back in july. This really killed me, and all the motivation I had to finish this project. I guess this is mainly my fault for not checking things before starting out this project, but still this is really depressing, since I've been working on this translation ever since august. This doesn't mean I'm quitting, but I'm definitely going to take a break from this for a while, and see how things go.
I'm really sorry about this.
Ay man no stress. You took time out of YOUR day to get us some translated content, that says a lot and we all appreciate you for it with or without a translation. Tbh I didn't even know there was a translation over at F95 until you posted this update so I would have been happily waiting for your translation this whole time o_O.

OP
carb0n0x

carb0n0x

Reputation score
Ok so, I'm 100% done with the main story and cleaned up Script.txt, which is at 80%~ now, and it's gonna stay that way for long since there's only quests/monster/equip description left now (I know no one reads those, especially in an H-game.)
Next I'm gonna do Common Events, which hopefully shouldn't take that long. After that there are only the H-scenes left and the 2.00 scenario, which isn't really that long.

sub-par

Reputation score
apparently someone else at f95 is already working on a translation of this game,
Hi yes hello it's me the apparent someone
the author also decided to localize this game
Yes, it's an awkward situation indeed. I found out barely a month ago myself. Imagine my shock when there's not one, not even two, but three translations going on! Well, I guess you don't have to imagine it since we're in the literal same situation. Anyway. Please don't kick yourself too much over not checking things properly. This situation is also partly my fault for inadequately informing the world of my little project. Can't expect everyone to traverse through the mess that is f95's translation section (who thought it was a good idea to have the requests and translations mixed together???)

And umm. Good luck with your translation? I'm looking forward to you finishing this. Although for entirely selfish reasons: I'm very interested in seeing how you dealt with some of the bits that troubled me the most. Life is learning.

As a fellow appreciator of cute and cool games, I'd also like to offer you my help if you need any. I'm not an expert coder or a professional translator by any means, but there's a couple oddities in this game that might throw you for a loop. For example, the script that displays detailed item descriptions (viewed by pressing A while an item is selected in the item or equip menus) does not support half-width spaces. I'm sure you or Rare_Cats could figure out how to fix it, but I could also just tell you if you'd like. Would save some effort, maybe. Of course, I understand completely if you don't need or want my help.

PS: wow 5552 minutes played is a lot holy heck

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not contain link to translation or link to ulmf thread. Thread Locked. PM me if you can provide a copy of / link to the translation, OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Translation file added to OP. Thread unlocked.

OP
carb0n0x

carb0n0x

Reputation score
Already edited the OP but I'll post again just in case and add some details.
Game is 99% translated, only thing left are the events description, which I'll be doing at a slow pace since they aren't really necessary. After that there's only monster lore left, which I'm gonna do at an even slower pace since it's not like anyone cares about that anyways. I know there are still a ton of grammatical errors/typos, especially in the H-scenes, so I'll reread everything one more time and fix what I can find. Still I'd appreciate if you let me know when you find "text out of window" or misaligned lines. Some character's names (like "master battle mage") are too long and look really bad on the text window, I might fix that in the future. As for the character names, only Thelma's is the one I deliberately changed from the original (should have been "Tillema" from the authors blog pictures) and some of them I couldn't find any info on their localization, like Daya. Also when I was translating some of Fake Rabi's maps I had no idea it was "him" so I translated most of his pronouns as "her" for the hell of it lol. Anyways I'm probably gonna fix this too but it's gonna take a while.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this for v2.10?, i think it's important to add information what base version u used and what may have changed through updates though, i think 2.10 was the last one for this game...

OP
carb0n0x

carb0n0x

Reputation score
Completed event translation and fixed some untranslated stuff. I've attached 0.99a to the OP.
If you already patched the game with 0.99 then just drag the and drop the files in the "patch" folder.
If you didn't, just follow the instructions inside the readme.

Is this for v2.10?, i think it's important to add information what base version u used and what may have changed through updates though, i think 2.10 was the last one for this game...
Yes, I've updated the OP thanks for letting me know. I can't believe I forgot to mention something so important.

OP
carb0n0x

carb0n0x

Reputation score
Do not post underage content.
Hello, no updates this time, but I have translated the doujin based on the game. I've put a link for it in the OP.
You can also read it on ex-hentai: Mod edit - Please search for "[Leaf Geometry (Hakika)] BY THE WAY (SEQUEL blight) [English] [DLSite]" on exhentai. Link removed due to loli content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i like how Ura is the only one who doesn't want to fuck him to the edge of death, years ago when i played with a machine translation, even if it was stilted and maybe wrong at times, her personality came through, shes pretty cute.

now i get the chance to see everything well translated, thanks again

OP
carb0n0x

carb0n0x

Reputation score
Hello, a small update this time, check the OP for the new patch.
Fixed most, if not every typo in the main story thanks to sub-par who has playtested my translation.
I've still got many item description left to do so I'm gonna update the patch again when I'm done.
I've also changed the font for the characters names, the "initial setup" screen and the credits (This one was especially bad).
I've used the same fonts from the doujin translation btw.

Left: old Right: new
asdf.png

New font only cause I haven't made a backup of the old one to take a screenshot lol (it was shit anyways)
2020-04-03 21_36_19-SEQUEL_blight_ver.2.10_-_ENG_0.99a.png

Again, please tell me if you find any game breaking bugs, weird typos, or untranslated text.

dejarie

Reputation score
Congratulations on finishing the translation, what will be next for you?

OP
carb0n0x

carb0n0x

Reputation score
Thanks. Sub-Par is already doing awake and I don't really have any other game that I'm interested in translating that isn't already done by someone else so. Maybe I'll try doing one of the Kinoko-EX games, since I really like his stuff. That's a big "maybe" though.

Anyway, SEQUEL's translation isn't entirely done since I still need to finish translating the descriptions. I'm gonna do:
Weapons->Equipment->Items->Monsters.

Weapons and equipment has priority because, while it doesn't really matter if one just wants to see the scenes or play the game casually, if you want to go for the harder bossess or try your hand at "terrifying" difficulty you'll definitely need to know what special properties equip/weapons have.
Btw, you need to press "A" while the cursor is on an item to see longer descriptions and special properties:

2020-04-16 12_21_39-SEQUEL_blight_ver.2.10_-_ENG_0.99a.png

As for monsters lore I doubt anyone cares, and even if they did the game references many of the authors old freeware titles, which aren't translated obviously. Still I'm gonna do them because I don't like leaving things unfinished, just don't expect a 1.00 version anytime soon.