OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Learning Experiences (Archer)

Vivian: HP = 37, PP = 38, EP = 35/41, Status = Pregnant

The alraune just shrugged in confusion as Vivian explained her sexual stamina, and replied; "I'm not really sure what you're talking about, it's perfectly safe out here! There's nothing that would want to hurt me! I don't know what you could be worried about." She paused, and then grinned; "Besides, you have to come with me! The least I can do is feed you, if you're carrying my seeds. You're much nicer about it than most of the others I've found out here."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well my mother always told me to just treat everyone the same, even if they were a monster or a demon. There's no reason to fight you, I mean...it's just some seeds. It's not like you're going to eat me or something. And I am a succubus so I probably have a whole lot of sex ahead of me in life." Vivian got to her feet stretching and blushing sheepishly, "Okay, lead the way, I am kinda hungry after all I guess."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's not really a bad way to think about things. Very surprising from a human.... Or whatever you are, I guess. You look human. Maybe everything that I've been told about your kind isn't true after all." The alraune said as she led Vivian away. The trip through the woods was fairly easy, the plant woman leading Vivan down easy paths that were safe for her even though she was naked. The young succubus left a trail of blue liquid, the substance literally running out of her pussy in streams at first but later slowing to a steady drip. Her bloated belly shrank as it fled her body, but she still felt heavier than she had before her session with the insatiable alraune.

Eventually, she was led to a small pond, and the woman walked about halfway around that pond before Vivian realized that she was surrounded by moving plants. A trio of short weeds were nearby, their flowers raised and poised to strike, but they held off from spraying her. A couple more alraune were laying about, blending in perfectly with their woodland surroundings, and a couple of creatures that looked like lions made out of leaves were crouched in the area as well, staring at Vivian with emotionless alien eyes.

Not all of the creatures here were plants, however, as Vivian soon found out. At least five women and three men were held in vines, each a good distance away from each other but still within sight. All of them were naked and out cold, and the women were all obviously pregnant, and had blue cum leaking from their abused nethers. The men also showed signs of frequent abuse, and it was toward the largest (and most well endowed, Vivian noted) of the male captives that her guide moved. "If you want any go and pick a different one, you took a lot of me earlier! I'll go and get you some fruit for you when I'm done." She said, and then set to work. A tentacle poked at the man until he stirred enough for his eyes to open, and then a blast of pollen hit him in the face. He groaned and hardened instantly, and the alraune kneeling in front of him didn't even hesitate as her mouth clamped over his member, and she started vigorously sucking the helpless man off.

Several other alraune were watching Vivian with some interest, likely wondering why she was here given the prisoners displayed around them.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Vivian glanced around after arriving at the alarune's home, "Umm, I know that it's just your nature, but have you ever thought about just trying to find people that would want to live here with you? I mean I don't plan on staying long but you don't seem that bad...." Vivian gave a nervous smile and wave to the other alraune before wandering over to one of the lions curiously. "Uh....good plant kitty...." She slowly stretched her hand out toward the plant lion trying to appear calm. Quietly she realized she had made a horrible pun just a few minutes earlier too....plants...nature....ugh....

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The alraune whom had brought Vivian to this glade was currently occupied, and was no longer paying much attention to her. The rest were too busy ogling her to respond to her question, and the slaves that were conscious at all stared at the ground. Meanwhile, as she reached for the plant lion, the monster let out a low, vibrating growl. It rose from its lying down position and began walking in a slow circle around her, never taking its eyes off of her. Three more of the beasts rose and took up a similar pattern, while the alraune simply continued to watch passively.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Vivian remained calm as the beasts circled her, she tried to remember what she had been told about wild animals. She stayed still and knelt down on one knee, extending her hand for them to smell, allowing them to make the first move and hopefully not take her as a threat.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plant creatures slowed their movements as Vivian knelt down in front of them, though they continued to circle cautiously around her. After a moment or two one of them came forward and sniffed at her offered hand, and then seemed to lose interest as it turned away and walked back to its resting spot beside an alraune. The rest did much the same, and the alraune around her looked surprised at their actions, one even saying; "They must like you!"

The man whom her guide was sucking off let out a loud groan, and her mouth came off of his member a moment later. "Always so much! And so tasty~!" She said, and then rose to walk back over to Vivian, "So, ready to get something to eat yourself? It'll take a while for those seeds to develop."