Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Left 4 Head

Zoey tried to steady her aim as she was trying to pick off some zombies using her Hunting Rifle. The scope was pretty much useless even though it was illuminated because the zombies were too close and the view angle was narrow. After somehow killing the third one, the zombies took notice and all of them started running towards the girls.

Seeing that, Rebecca grabbed her Shotgun and started shooting at the incoming horde. Like a total n00b she didn't realize that the majority of them were still out of her weapon's range so she only managed to stumble two running zombies which recoverd and continued towards them with the rest of the mob. Worse yet, she now had to do a full reload and to re-cock the Shotgun meanwhile being vulnerable to the attack.

Natalie tried to suppress the enemy by firing short bursts from her M16 and she got quite a few of them, but the zombies just kept coming.

Young Sylvie was really scared seeing zombies in action for the first time, and what little training she had with Pistols wasn't helping. She stood there like a deer in headlights with her hands shaking trying to aim and shoot.

Several zombies pushed through their defense and managed to get within grabbing distance... and...

Zoey felt several hands groping her boobs and her perfect plump ass, not to mention that in that crowd someone was already using the opportunity to rub her pussy! "Aaaahhh!" moaned Zoey as she felt fingers slipping into her nethers rubbing her insides while thumbing her clit at the same time. She started struggling, trying to get away which wasn't easy given that she was surrounded by horny bodies.

Rebecca was pushing and showing left and right and center while trying to reload the shotgun, dropping some shells in the process. She was stronger than the other three girls so she managed to stay free... for now.

Sylvie still stood there paralyzed in fear. She started screaming as she felt the first pair of hands touching her in places where no one was touching her before. Strange warmth rushed through her body as the zombies pressed their naked bodies against her and started rubbing their erect and slimy cocks against her rosy butt cheeks and her virgin pussy.

Sylvie (blushing): "Noooo! Let go of me you monsters!!! Mom... Mom, help!!!"
Zoey: "Honey, can't you see I am overrun here?!? Use the tentacles damn it!"
Sylvie (getting arroused): "But how?!? Moooom! They are... they are touching my... (loud gasp)... pussy!!!"
Zoey: "You have four fucking tentacles dear! Smack them in the head or choke their necks and hurry up or we are all going to be fucked here!"

Seeing all that mess, Natalie pulled a bit to the side and managed to avoid being grabbed.

Last edited:
OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Rebecca, realizing her mistake decided to give up on reloading and grabbed her Machete. A few powerfull swings later zombie parts were flying around her and she was covered in zombie blood from head to toe in all her naked glory but still they kept coming.

Natalie, seeing how her friends are in danger rushed back into the crowd and tried to shove zombies away from Zoey. Unfortunately she realized that helping the person with a long range weapon get free didn't make sense now -- they should have covered Zoey earlier while the zombies were still coming. As she was shoved around by zombies and roughly groped a few times she instantly regretted not taking those pills before rushing to save others and next thing she knew she was lying on the floor kicking and flailing as several zombies were trying to pin her down.

"AAAAIIIEEE!!!" screamed Sylvie as a slippery bony zombie finger wriggled itself forcibly past her tight sphincter into her tiny pink asshole. Being violated like that kicked her back to her senses. She grabbed the zombie responsible for that "pleasure" with her tentacles and literally ripped his head off! A fountain of blood started spurting out of his severed neck but surprisingly his finger was still unconsciously twitching and squirming in her virgin anus. Soon that hand was torn out of the shoulder socket and tossed aside and Sylvie started tearing the zombies around her into bits and pieces in sheer animalistic rage.

Zoey kept struggling against the zombies, her long range weapon which was extremely usefull was pretty much useless now. She was getting weary and those grubby hands rubbing her delicious breasts and massaging her handfull of ass felt better and better with each passing moment...

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't continue to write while I keep getting -rep for stupid things such as CYOA votes. Sorry guys, it was fun while it lasted but it is not fun for me anymore.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't continue to write while I keep getting -rep for stupid things such as CYOA votes. Sorry guys, it was fun while it lasted but it is not fun for me anymore.
If you want to write something, you have to stand whatever can happen, even if you're criticized.

If you cant' bear people and their straight behaviours, their straight minds, don't do anything : you'll be always criticized whatever you do. Never have any criticize is the worst status that exists ...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you want to write something, you have to stand whatever can happen, even if you're criticized.

If you cant' bear people and their straight behaviours, their straight minds, don't do anything : you'll be always criticized whatever you do. Never have any criticize is the worst status that exists ...
What? I do believe my mind just thunk trying to read this. Well the bottom part at least.

Basically - Criticize means people are reading paying attention. No criticize means no one cares and if you just disappeared no one will notice.

Anyway, I do hope you continue, but if you feel that your ego, your self-esteem cannot take these blows, I perfectly understand.

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not about my ego or self-esteem, I have thick skin.

I made a joke vote in one of the CYOAs and got -repped for what someone thought was a stupid vote.

As I posted here that I cannot continue because of -rep demotivation I got another -rep with a comment "Bad and odd whining behaviour.".

Seriously, what the fuck? I know that this forum is a slime pit in the internet underbelly but that shouldn't give every dick here the right to randomly punish people for expressing their feelings and opinions and exercising the very same rights they enjoy themselves.

If I did the same to others for their stupid votes and what not we would all have red blocks going off the right edge of the screen.

I apologize to everyone who liked and supported my CYOA but such rude judgemental behavior from some community members is killing my motivation to contribute to the community.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"To punish" ?!? Shit, you won't have any slice of the chocolate cake ? It's bad for ya, too much sugar and bad things in it. Where is the punishment ?

However : at first, I thought that the red blocks were the nice ones ^^" It seems that it was a mistake. But, you know, to have red blocks or not will not show you as a communist and you won't be kidnapped ...

Once again, there's not really any prob except you :D ! (You should continue, really, 'cause your CYOA is good ;))

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"To punish" ?!? Shit, you won't have any slice of the chocolate cake ? It's bad for ya, too much sugar and bad things in it. Where is the punishment ?

However : at first, I thought that the red blocks were the nice ones ^^" It seems that it was a mistake. But, you know, to have red blocks or not will not show you as a communist and you won't be kidnapped ...

Once again, there's not really any prob except you :D ! (You should continue, really, 'cause your CYOA is good ;))
Minerve, this looks like a troll post even with the parenthesis... But 4access69 please continue your cyoa, or you could petition Nunu so that when someone dereps or +reps you, you can see who has done it.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really ? If votes are hidden, it's because there's a reason : even if they +rep ya, there's no point to see who has done this ... And it's the same with the -rep : we should not give back the rep. People who have many red or green blocks surely deserve it, it ain't because they gave you some points.

For the "troll" : surely ^^" It's because i have many difficulties to speak english and to say what I wan't to say (even if I'm still the same and when I'm trolling, I'm trolling, no way ; speaking english or not doesn't forbid me to be an ass).

For the parenthesis, it's 'cause in France, we use them, often (on some "shoutbox-like", some talk always with parenthesis OO)

If ya want, I can make it without parenthesis :

4access69 : you have to say to them "Fuck off!" and keep working on this CYOA ... If you really give up because of them, you're an ass to stop : never let anybody get you down. I you give up because you're bored, just say it, it'll be easier.

P.-S. :
If I look like a troll too often, I apologize, really. I've really got some difficulties to speak in english >_< ! And it's hard to be understood when you even don't know what you're sayin' and you should say ...

Daywalkerat

Reputation score

Please continue with your Story! -rep +rep it´s all ffs.
Don´t get down and move forward!

akikaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nothing in this life comes easy. So either you work your butt off, or go weep in the corner.

finalcut315

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man, I really liked where you were going with this...ah well if it isn't fun for you there's no point.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Closing thread for the moment. 4access69, if you wish to continue please let either myself or Nunu know and it'll be opened again. If anyone else wishes to let the author know they want the CYOA continued, please contact them directly through PM or visitor message on their profile page.

The reason I'm closing this is to prevent a story that has apparently, and unfortunately, been discontinued be revived by posts merely asking for the author to return. It leads to false hope for those interested in seeing its conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.