What's new

Legend of Lynn

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Lynn

Lynn thought it would be best to get onto of that small plateau to get a better view of her surrondings, but on the way up, she takes her time to investigate the nearby sign. The sign was in the shape of an arrow and pointing toward the south. The sign was made of wood and was starting to decay slightly, but it could still be cleary read. The sign said: "Lynna Village, This Way."

Berry looks at the sign with a bit of concern and mutters to herself, "Wait, that can't be right. Lynna Village is what Lynna City was called hundreds of years ago..."

Lynn then starts to climb up the rope to make it to the top of the mesa. Once there, she looks around above the low-hanging layer of dust blowing over the surface. To the south, in the distance Lynn could see the sea. To the west, was an impassable cliff. To the north and east were small seas of bramble trees leading up to the base of a rigid mountain.

Where should they go?:

A. The Path to the South.

B. The Path to the East.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A Let's go to the village, find a husband, have a child, then go back through the portal. Become our own foremother!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Try to get some rapes and ruppies from monsters

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Let's go to the village, find a husband, have a child, then go back through the portal. Become our own foremother!
Well, the portal is gone...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Well, the portal is gone...
Like if wherent more easy travel in time than at plane at zelda. > >

Even if the portal is closed, Lynn still can be her own foremother

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Like if wherent more easy travel in time than at plane at zelda. > >

Even if the portal is closed, Lynn still can be her own foremother
What he said.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn climbs down from the small plateau, "Alright Berry, let's head south."

Berry beckons for Lynn to stop, "Lynn! Wait!"

Lynn stops and turns around, "Berry, what's wrong."

"Don't ask me how, but I think that portal may have sent us back in time."

"Back in...?! Do you mean to say we're in the past?"

"Precisely."

Lynn's face lights up with optimism, "Well, I suppose that's good then. Since you live in Labrynna, I suspect that you may know what sort of bad things happened throughout its history. So that means it should be easy to track down that sinister figure that is wrecking havoc here."

"No, it's not that simple. If that sinister figure made all the trouble to travel back in time, it is likely that their plan is to change history. Who knows what changes have already been made here. It is likely that my knowledge of this past world of Labrynna is rendered obsolete..."

Lynn's optimism fades, "Oh..."

Berry tries to cheer Lynn up, "Don't worry, we just need to be careful is all."

Lynn nods and cautiously leads the way to the south. After a short hike south, they emerge in a small dusty plain. To the west, was a small gap between the bramble trees to the south and the cliff in the north. Next to it was a old wooden sign pointing to the west labeled, "Lynna Village This Way." The small, enclosed, dusty plain continued to the south.

Which way should Berry and Lynn go?:

A. West towards Lynna Village.

B. South.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Maybe we should check out the village."

"Okay, lead the way."

Lynn leads the way Westward towards Lynna Village. Upon entering the cobblestone paved dusty village square, Berry and Lynn hold their mouths open in shock at what they see. In the center, they see naked women locked in stockades, slave traders selling their wares, and other merchants selling shady goods. Berry and Lynn keep a low profile as they wander the square. To the North, where the entance to the Maku Tree's grove should be, was a massive wall of trash. Next to it was a sign with the original writing scratched out which instead read, "Town Dump." On the rocky wall nearby, there was a cave with a sign labeling it as "Maku Road"

The only other way to go was South into the village, or back the way they came. Where should they go?:

A. Back they way they came.

B. Maku Road.

C. South.

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

B

Welp, looks like we're taking a detour!

Also, I forgot there was already a "Lynn" in the CYOA section... The "Lyn" in my story is an imposter!

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. I'd rather not get them enslaved in the town.