What's new

RPG [mminit] Lewdest Labyrinth

mminit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OP update via: scrumpy80

Hi, everyone

Lewdest Labyrinth is a dungeon crawler I started making during the lewd jam. It was completed on March 12, 2018.

It features 23 floors of lewd content, with a mix of 2D and 3D art, 5 different outfits to upgrade, and a combat system that lets you alter your stats. I focused primarily on gameplay. Enemies can attack in lewd ways, bringing up a cut-in CG then debuffing the main character, or may instead grab her, requiring mashing to escape or take damage over time. Traps will bring up a CG, deal a small amount of damage, destroy the main character's clothes, and may cover her in cum. There is only lewd content on loss when fighting a boss. Gallery is unlocked when you beat the game. Lewd content has voice and sound effects, but is not animated.

I hope you like it.

Controls:
WASD/Arrow Keys: Move forward and backward and turn where you're facing, left and right will swap stances in battle
Q/E: Strafe left and right
Space/Enter/Z: Interact with objects in front of you
ESC/Backspace: Open menu to level up, exit menus
1-5: Use/Equip items in numbered slots
Tab: Tap to examine items you're holding
Shift: Hold and press a number to discard that item
R/F: Change outfits once unlocked
C: Heal, reduce LP, and clean body or repair ruined clothes
H: Masturbate, building up LP based on Lewdness stat
X: Wait in place, lets traps move and increases the encounter meter. Also maps additional tiles near you.

Story: A curious girl has entered the Lewdest Labyrinth. Lewd traps and monsters await. There isn't any further story in game. (maybe just omit the story section since it's almost entirely irrelevant.)

Fetishes: Tentacles, yuri, monster girls, ryona, vore

Important: Mminit took down the store page, and has since made the game free. He provided this link on his blog:
His tumblr blog is now gone, and the blog is at

Last edited by a moderator:

Serio C

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lewdest Labyrinth - Dungeon Crawler

Awesome. Love the art and the game style. I'm a big fan of dungeon crawlers and this game looks really nice. Not a single bug so far.
Definitely, I'm going to follow your work.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh hey! I remember stumbling across the initial release on itch.io a while ago. Played through and loved it, but I didn't think it would be continued further since it's a lewd jam project.

I'm gonna check out the new demo now though, I'm pretty hyped!

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I remember seeing this over at the Lewd Jam a couple months back I think.
I didn't actually play any of the games, but this one was definitely the most interesting one to me at least. Its nice to see that you still plan to continue this.

I played a bit, and I do like what I see. The images you see when an enemy performs a lewd attack, the traps have image cut ins as well, the stance system is also nice and seeing the heroine's expressions change based on her lewdness is also a nice touch. I didn't play too much, got all the way to the first boss and called it good for now, but so far so good I say. I'd be happy to see more of this.

Only really have one little nitpick and its a problem that really just comes with the genre, but I dislike the fact that the traps count towards map exploration, so I have to purposely hit the traps if I want to fill the map. Again more of a nitpick to dungeon crawlers in general I suppose.

Overall pretty good. Would like to see more.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This post shows a good preview of some of the stuff in the game, IMO.

Also, images since mminit can't post them due to his post count;

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Played through the updated demo and it's continuing to show great promise. My only complaints right now are the slow pacing of combat (just having a "press shift to speed up" button would solve this, since the main issue is the half a second delay between each action) and how softcore most of the content is so far.

I'm hoping things get a bit more penetrative in the future, but otherwise you're doing great work! I'm looking forward to more.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been following this game for a while, and I absolutely love it!

The one thing I would add (or, at least, I haven't encountered this yet) would be orgasms. I'd love it if having 100 LP while engaging in something sexual would cause some variety of orgasm scene.

For example, getting caught by the tentacle trap would trigger a different image (presumably with jizz), a unique voice clip, and LP dropping down to, like, 60 or 70.

If that were in the game, I'd be a very happy Anon.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

glad to see you finally made the thread :3

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just played it for the first time, but wow, this game is great! The art is stylish yet simple (in a good way!), and the mechanics all work together pretty well. The stance system in particular is straight-forward but elegant, and overall just excellently done. Eager to see more.

From a technical perspective, I'd love to see a more detailed mini-map display, if a way to show walls and doors could be arranged. Apart from that, I just can't wait to see more enemies, status effects, traps, combat abilities, etc...but I'm sure all of that is in the works anyway!

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question:.. any hints on how to get to the area shown in the pick with the flying jellyfish things?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

question:.. any hints on how to get to the area shown in the pick with the flying jellyfish things?
Just keep playing the game. They show up after the first boss.

I've also attached a save file. Great game but the bosses don't seem to have any hentai elements. The save file has all bosses beaten.

Attachments

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lmao why are people downvoting this thread, it's like one of the most promising hentai games being developed right now

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lmao why are people downvoting this thread, it's like one of the most promising hentai games being developed right now
thank you for posting the screen shots the art is pretty :3 look forwards to more :3

OP
M

mminit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the comments/feedback guys, and thanks HentaiWriter for posting the screenshots.

Only really have one little nitpick and its a problem that really just comes with the genre, but I dislike the fact that the traps count towards map exploration, so I have to purposely hit the traps if I want to fill the map. Again more of a nitpick to dungeon crawlers in general I suppose.
About the map including the trap tiles, I'm currently looking into ways to handle this. It does suck to have to step on those tiles to complete the map.

Played through the updated demo and it's continuing to show great promise. My only complaints right now are the slow pacing of combat (just having a "press shift to speed up" button would solve this, since the main issue is the half a second delay between each action) and how softcore most of the content is so far.

I'm hoping things get a bit more penetrative in the future, but otherwise you're doing great work! I'm looking forward to more.
I'll look into a speed up option, I'll have to test it out before confirming anything though. Also noted on the lewd content.

The one thing I would add (or, at least, I haven't encountered this yet) would be orgasms. I'd love it if having 100 LP while engaging in something sexual would cause some variety of orgasm scene.
I've received comments about this before, like how the game lacks a "payoff" of sorts. I'll see what I can do about it, but I'm already swamped in terms of content to create.

From a technical perspective, I'd love to see a more detailed mini-map display, if a way to show walls and doors could be arranged. Apart from that, I just can't wait to see more enemies, status effects, traps, combat abilities, etc...but I'm sure all of that is in the works anyway!
Noted on the map, it's actually something new I added in the second version. People were getting lost so I figured it was mandatory. Though the goal was too keep it simple since this type of game usually ends up having the player look at the map 90% of the time.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Suggestion on the mapping trap tiles:

Simply add adjacent tiles to the map. It makes sense anyway. You can see what's right in front of you or next to you anyways. So the tile in front of you, the tiles to your left and right, and possibly the front two diagonals as well can be added to the map in addition to the tile you're actually standing on.

And my personal opinions and feedback on the game:

While testing this game out, I found that if you let lust get too high you land in a feedback loop where you're dead in the water. You cannot use any of your skills including the lust reduction one and the enemy slowly kills you by only bothering to attack once every 5 turns. That's just bad. You should never trap the player in a loop where they literally can't do anything.

Combat is just boring. It's mashing standard attacks and occasionally popping first aid. If a fight completely lacks strategic depth, I would rather it be over quickly. Literally 3 turns or less. It's a slog otherwise. I can tell there will be more depth later, once more stances and skills are learned, but even so, any fight that can be easily won just spamming basic attacks should be quick or not there at all.

I loathe random encounters. Might be a personal taste or "agree to disagree" point there. I strongly prefer on map enemies that can be avoided or hunted.

All that said, the art is quite nice and I like how the exploration is shaping up.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Suggestion on the mapping trap tiles:

Simply add adjacent tiles to the map. It makes sense anyway. You can see what's right in front of you or next to you anyways. So the tile in front of you, the tiles to your left and right, and possibly the front two diagonals as well can be added to the map in addition to the tile you're actually standing on.

And my personal opinions and feedback on the game:

While testing this game out, I found that if you let lust get too high you land in a feedback loop where you're dead in the water. You cannot use any of your skills including the lust reduction one and the enemy slowly kills you by only bothering to attack once every 5 turns. That's just bad. You should never trap the player in a loop where they literally can't do anything.

Combat is just boring. It's mashing standard attacks and occasionally popping first aid. If a fight completely lacks strategic depth, I would rather it be over quickly. Literally 3 turns or less. It's a slog otherwise. I can tell there will be more depth later, once more stances and skills are learned, but even so, any fight that can be easily won just spamming basic attacks should be quick or not there at all.

I loathe random encounters. Might be a personal taste or "agree to disagree" point there. I strongly prefer on map enemies that can be avoided or hunted.

All that said, the art is quite nice and I like how the exploration is shaping up.
You will very quickly get the taunt ability that saves you from the lust problem.

Have you used the level up functions?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You will very quickly get the taunt ability that saves you from the lust problem.

Have you used the level up functions?
Yeah man, i'm pretty much only have trouble on the boss in the demo cuz almost everything is a breeze when you managed to buy all the level ups. :p

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah man, i'm pretty much only have trouble on the boss in the demo cuz almost everything is a breeze when you managed to buy all the level ups. :p
The only enemies in the game that gave me trouble was the two bosses... and dullahan (because dullahan can 1/2 your HP and you aren't told this).

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp, time to be "That guy", and throw in 2 cents from the opinion of a snobby entitled hentai-game lover.

Judging by the screenshots, it doesn't look like there are any
animated sex attacks.. You had one job, game dev... One job...
This one's getting knocked off my radar.

Now for something nicer.

The game looks like it's gonna turn out well, so long as the dev sticks with it, an there's not too many dungeon crawler hentai games out there..
But can we really call it hentai? It's more like one of those vaguely-sexy truck-stop flash-games we used to play back in the day, where there wasn't any actual sex or even loss of clothing on a female, just gameplay based around an attractive woman "not" getting into any actual sex-related situations... Then again, as mentioned, the game still has potential to become so much more, this is just some early build.