What's new

LGOP - Game 1

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
First things first, establishing more of the game. As I said, this follows simple, text-based commands. Usually a verb (talk, look, take, slap, etc etc) and followed occasionally by a noun (guard, book, cherries, fish, etc etc). Special commands include "Inventory" (displays a list of what you are carrying), "Wait" (allows you to wait "10 minutes" in game), and since the one I'm choosing to run is an adult game, there are various adult actions you can input as well, however the results you get might not necessarily be what you're thinking. Occasionally, I will respond with "I don't know how to..." or "I don't understand" which means you've given a command the adventurer doesn't know how to respond to or there are no parameters in the game for it.

Movement: In addition to all points on a compass, occasionally "up" and "down" are options, too.

Generally, one description of a new "room" will be given upon entering. If you want a repeat and can't be arsed to scroll back, type "look" and it will be repeated.

Yes, you can die in the game. There is a "save" option. It won't undo past mistakes but it might be able to back you out of a current one. If death happens too many times, I may ask for a subforum to keep track of all the restarts.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to clarify as things go along. I also ask that if you know the game I'm basing these off of, please keep it fun for others.

And I think I know the answer to this already, but, to kick things off, here's the first choice:

Please select naughtiness level (options are tame, suggestive, lewd)
>

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Welcome to Phobos

>select lewd

(personally I'd be all right with suggestive, but heck, you know the crowd you're dealing with here.)

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Input age
>

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Acceptable age. Lewd mode on.

((And that's all for now. I need to get to bed. I'll pick this up again when I am next on the forum. Hmm, this might be a good time to drop here. It gives an overview on how to "play" games like this and also contains a nifty comic. Warning, the comic is in 3D and was scanned as such.))

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This should be interesting. However, now I'll have to refresh every fifteen minutes to get the post in.

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The place: Upper Sandusky, Ohio. The time: 1936. The beer: At a nickle a mug, you don't ask for brand names. All you know is that the fifth one tastes just as bad as the first.

Joe's Bar
An undistinguished bar, yet the social center of Upper Sandusky. The front door is almost lost amid the neon haze that makes up the south wall. Doors marked "Ladies" and "Gents" lead, respectively, northeast and northwest.

You feel an urge.

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The Gent's door is now open. You're not sure how wise keeping it this way may be.

You feel an urge.

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Which bathroom do you mean? Ladies or Gents?

((Yes, these games troll you like that.))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

enter gents bathroom

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Gent's Room
This filthy bathroom belies the existence of disinfectant. A single toilet and sink are the only fixtures. More breathable air can be found to the southeast.

You can see a stool here.
>

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

You used the word "open" in a way I don't understand.
>

((Gametroll again. Sometimes with these things you have to be specific and do things down to the minute details. Other times, not so much.))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

use toilet

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Aaahhh...

Now that the crisis has been averted, you notice a strong and familiar odor pervading the room.
>

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Gent's Room
This filthy bathroom belies the existence of disinfectant. A single toilet and sink are the only fixtures. More breathable air can be found to the southeast.

You can see a stool here.

You trace the smell to a dubious slice of pizza, crumpled in the corner.