What's new

LGOP - Game 1

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: LGOP - Game 1

((The game does have a hint system, too. It's not a very good hint system, but it's a hint system. Just mentioning because it's been three days.))

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Get hint

Yeah, I completely ran out of ideas, so I was hoping someone else would post something

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Given I can't exactly run the same hint system that the game does, let's just say that there's exits you've been C-ing that you haven't tried yet...

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Or, if I'm being too subtle in that, feel free to ask a direct question. If I can't give a snarky/helpful answer that won't completely hold your hand through it (though some of the hint chains will do that, so if you *want* handheld, s'okay.), I'll have to reword it.))

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Talk to Trent

Honestly, I've always been awful at games like this, so I don't really have much of an idea where to even start

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm...Trent looks at you expectantly, as if you were about to talk.

((You can 'ask' Trent about various things, apparently, but I'd need specifics. Also, I recommend looking at the hint given and descriptions and seeing if you can't put two and two together.))

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Ask Trent about secret doors

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"I don't know the word 'doors.'" (that's the game defaulting. You're sort of on the right track with that, though, I will tell you. Sorta.)

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Been a bit again and figured I'd throw something out there for those of you who are feeling stuck and if you want to continue. There are other exits. You just haven't explored all the options yet. My suggestion (without being too blatant) is to go back and read the room descriptions. Might help.