What's new

ACT [ Libra Heart] [ らいぶらはーと ] The Tower of Succubus / サキュバスの塔 (RE168568) (RJ168568)

asker015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart]サキュバスの塔/The Tower of Succubus

Kanshoku Kishi Vyce (Japanese)
Succubus (English)
Akumajo Succubus (English)
wow, Mega took both down!

Totschlager

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can somebody reupload the Game?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rather than re upload the game I would prefer they uploaded the English version.
Way I feel, it's time for me to buy it, once they actually translate it for me.

Not to be sanctimonious or anything, I just feel that's what I'm comfortable with personally. I don't feel like a completely non-translated version of your game that appears on an english-themed site really doesn't merit my money.

Particularily considering the fucking nightmare it is to process overseas purchases for some of us.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok after my playthrough I'm missing Sexy Art #5 and #7 somehow, and can't reason what they are.

I can also conclusively say that the ribbon makes the power-ups that you find in jars indefinite for that floor, rather than let them time out as quickly as they normally do.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Way I feel, it's time for me to buy it, once they actually translate it for me.

Not to be sanctimonious or anything, I just feel that's what I'm comfortable with personally. I don't feel like a completely non-translated version of your game that appears on an english-themed site really doesn't merit my money.

Particularily considering the fucking nightmare it is to process overseas purchases for some of us.
Actually they DID translate, the game's Demo is in english so i would think the rest is too.
If you did get the english version why not upload it somewhere?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually they DID translate, the game's Demo is in english so i would think the rest is too.
If you did get the english version why not upload it somewhere?
This game (English one) was the first one that I try to buy instead of searching for download, and DLsite just showed me big fat middle finger. They don't want my money. :( Anyone got DL link?
Yeah, sorry. Basically the same thing happened to me.

I now live in the tower of SAD.

Where I am appropriately, very sad.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry but it clearly states that this is the English version, are you guys going to the right place?

Dark Deed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, this one. But when I try to buy it it just decilined my debit card. When I try to pry into the matter, i have found out that they do not accept debit cards at all(It is said in their FAQ). I wonder how do they finding out wich one is debit and wich one is credit card tho... Payment is done by the bank the same way in both cases, as far as I know.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, this one. But when I try to buy it it just decilined my debit card. When I try to pry into the matter, i have found out that they do not accept debit cards at all(It is said in their FAQ). I wonder how do they finding out wich one is debit and wich one is credit card tho... Payment is done by the bank the same way in both cases, as far as I know.
Dude, use paypal.
And i mean create an account and put some funds into it.

Dark Deed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Paypal forbids paying for adult material... It's basics.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One option is to buy DLSite points with Paypal, and then pay for your h-game with those points.

Dark Deed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just looked into it. They also don't allow to use paypal to buy points. You had my hopes up... But it seems like we have to wait for someone else.

UPD: Good news! It was actually problems with bank. I have used debit card from another bank. Soon will be link.

yadi.sk/d/pP8wHxqlrpSDo

Heres your link

Last edited:

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just looked into it. They also don't allow to use paypal to buy points. You had my hopes up... But it seems like we have to wait for someone else.

UPD: Good news! It was actually problems with bank. I have used debit card from another bank. Soon will be link.

yadi.sk/d/pP8wHxqlrpSDo

Heres your link
DUDE YOU'RE A FUCKING HERO!
Thank you soooo much!

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmmm... I got to the end and I'm at 98%. I seem to be missing Sexy Art 4 and 5. Can anyone tell me which those are, please?

Deltaflow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the ENG ver. of the game? if so could anyone PM me with it?:)

Reputation score

What happen? Since the first game their Master piece. Other games seems to be quite a Downer. It's not bad at all but just brings a tiny disappointment

Xiazailo

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok after my playthrough I'm missing Sexy Art #5 and #7 somehow, and can't reason what they are.

I can also conclusively say that the ribbon makes the power-ups that you find in jars indefinite for that floor, rather than let them time out as quickly as they normally do.
#5 is with zombies around floor 15,16 or so.
#7 is with hands, appearing several floors after the zombie. They are those black moving shadows which are immune to your attack or temptation unless they pop out of the ground.

I'm missing #4, could you please tell me which monster it's with?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
#5 is with zombies around floor 15,16 or so.
#7 is with hands, appearing several floors after the zombie. They are those black moving shadows which are immune to your attack or temptation unless they pop out of the ground.

I'm missing #4, could you please tell me which monster it's with?
I have to apologize, the game was saved on an HDD I do not currently have access to, sadly.