What's new

ACT [Libraheart] [ らいぶらはーと ] Succubus - The SIX Spells / サキュバスと6つの魔法 RE209676 RJ203314

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart] Succubus - The SIX Spells

Man that sucks. Libraheart was like a beacon of light in the darkness that is H-ACT games, sad that they're making simulation games now.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think its fucking great. There are ten thousand h-platformers, including a libraheart one. I'm down for some fresh ideas. I'll take a platformer or a sim - as long as its good.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think its fucking great. There are ten thousand h-platformers, including a libraheart one. I'm down for some fresh ideas. I'll take a platformer or a sim - as long as its good.
Most H games suck ass, platformers/action games included. Libraheart games were actually quite decent. Now all that's left (for me at least) is Fullflap. Seems like they're making a top down action game, sweet.

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really sucks. I've really enjoyed their games. Even if they're switching focus to this sim game, I do hope they'll at least go back and finish Six Spells at some point. The few preview images we did get had me excited for this one. Really seems like a waste to scrap it when there was already development time put into it.

And god dammit, look at that animation...

I want more of that. Not very optimistic about this sim game holding my attention, though I'd love to be wrong about that. Sigh...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There are ten thousand h-platformers
And millions of h-RPGs and simulations. Decent Platformers are actually pretty rare, and Libraheart was one of the few decent developers.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And millions of h-RPGs and simulations. Decent Platformers are actually pretty rare, and Libraheart was one of the few decent developers.
there are faaaaaaaaaaar less h-sims than h-platformers. Decent games from either genre are rare.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there are faaaaaaaaaaar less h-sims than h-platformers. Decent games from either genre are rare.
Hmm....the only way you could believe that is if you either: A - have a very specific personal definition of what counts as a sim game or; B - have only a very small number of references to go by.

Sim games are quite the vague term and include a rather big number of different types. When putting all of them together, H-sim games easily outnumber platformers more than 100 to 1. There are literally hundreds released every year if your scope goes outside of DLSite and a handful of torrent/direct download sites. There are many, many done by professional companies that you actually have to go to the professional area of DLSite to even see.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Extremely disappointing to see this developer switch focus from finishing the platformer to making some sim shovelware.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The butthurt in this thread is hilarious.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally something similar to their first game. I didn't really like the castlevania ones, they seem too pixelated to my taste even though I like sprite sex games.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

The butthurt in this thread is hilarious.
Well, the reason for said butthurtedness is because we were hoping for a new H-ACT Platformer, but Libra Heart was like, "Nah bruh, have a breeding sim with misaligned tits."

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since I'm used to stalking a few developers and finding out a few of them have a mild habit of going "phew, I'm tired of working on this game. I think I'll make another game for the time being as a refresher", this "butthurt" feels a bit overblown in my opinion.

There is the chance Libraheart really takes a more permanent step on this, but I'm not sure that's the case yet.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... you guys do realize that breasts are typically UNEVEN? And this argument is getting old, let it go or go watch some other artists' smut.
*flashbacks at the debate about the nipples placement on this very thread at earlier pages*

We need to let go and just accept that not everyone has perfect anatomy understanding.

My biggest disappointment from all of this is actually, if this Sim game really did get released, it looks like it will only stars the usual LibraHeart's mascot succubus and to be honest, i'm starting to get weary of her. At least the Six Spells (and other of their games) implies there will be bunch of other succubus, presumably as bosses. But that's not seem to be the case with the Sim one. :(

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unless there is oficial word that Six Spells is canned, I will remain calm.

Of course, since I ALSO like sims, maybe I am not extremelly bothered.

I do believe making a good plataformer is hard, maybe the developers need a breather.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the reason for said butthurtedness is because we were hoping for a new H-ACT Platformer, but Libra Heart was like, "Nah bruh, have a breeding sim with misaligned tits."
A good developer develops what they want to develop, you influence them with your purchases. Dont like the next game, dont buy it.

This developer seems want to focus on their style and not the archatype, i aplaud them for branching out and trying new things instead of making just another platformer straight away.

You must be pretty new to the internet if this mild disappointment amazes you.
How in gods name was i amazed?
I said "The butthurt in this thread is hilarious.", whish it is.
Please, get your ass checked up before attempting to continus discussion.
HAHAHA

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A good developer develops what they want to develop, you influence them with your purchases. Dont like the next game, dont buy it.

This developer seems want to focus on their style and not the archatype, i aplaud them for branching out and trying new things instead of making just another platformer straight away.
Indeed that there's nothing wrong with developer taking things at their own pace, but they should also take care not to break their own words too much.

Tho, I just hope this Six Spells game will be completed eventually, cuz i need my dose of Megaman-like H-game! :p

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed that there's nothing wrong with developer taking things at their own pace, but they should also take care not to break their own words too much.

Tho, I just hope this Six Spells game will be completed eventually, cuz i need my dose of Megaman-like H-game! :p
A game like what i saw in that image would likely take less time to make than a platformer to develop, so you have that going for you i guess?

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How in gods name was i amazed?
I said "The butthurt in this thread is hilarious.", whish it is.
Please, get your ass checked up before attempting to continus discussion.
HAHAHA
I don't think you know how to interact with humans.