What's new

ACT [Libraheart]Succubus Hunter RJ184888

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart]Succubus Hunter

Anyone cha share a complete save?
This should work? It is 100% CG completion, which seems to be everything: both pages of CG unlocked and the ability to start the game with either character.

I should note that you need to replace your save.ini file with this one entirely, from the looks of it. There are not multiple save files or anything like that.

I don't know why but the game just doesn't work for me, the main title appear without any sound and no input is registered by the game :confused:
Do you have a controller plugged in? In that case, the game is probably reading the controller and will ignore keyboard commands.

With the controller, I found that the thumbstick is used exclusively for selection/movement with no option to use the d-pad instead.

Attachments

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So do these games actually have some kind of overarching story? I remember the second game you were going after the character from the first game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So do these games actually have some kind of overarching story? I remember the second game you were going after the character from the first game.
It sometimes feels that way, and other times it just seems like a random girl go around killing stuff just to become a succubus herself. I'm sure there's some connection though.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why does the dagger cost 2 hearts, same as the cross?
Why can't you use subweapons on stairs?
WHY STAIRS?
Why does R instantly reset the game without a prompt or saving anything, not even the gallery?
Password? What password? I didn't see any passwords!

Ugh...

wait, where do I stick the save.ini?

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why does the dagger cost 2 hearts, same as the cross?
Why can't you use subweapons on stairs?
WHY STAIRS?
Why does R instantly reset the game without a prompt or saving anything, not even the gallery?
Password? What password? I didn't see any passwords!

Ugh...

wait, where do I stick the save.ini?
When you are in the retry/quit screen after dying 3 times there should be a password at the bottom right

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you are in the retry/quit screen after dying 3 times there should be a password at the bottom right
Oh, it doesn't save CG unlock progress when I use a password, and quitting doesn't add them to the gallery or create a save.ini anywhere that I can see.

temp12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, it doesn't save CG unlock progress when I use a password, and quitting doesn't add them to the gallery or create a save.ini anywhere that I can see.
stick the save.ini in the same folder where the succubus_h.exe is. Run the game in jpn unicode in admin mode.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

stick the save.ini in the same folder where the succubus_h.exe is. Run the game in jpn unicode in admin mode.
What, that's weird, game ran fine otherwise without doing that and even shows proper Japanese in the title bar, but that fixed it...

Actually just renaming the folder to not Japanese means I don't need any locale foolishness.

All signs pointed to it not being a unicode issue, but I should have tried that anyway. Thanks

Edit: Oh wow, they don't let you see the CG when you play the stage again if you collected it already.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All signs pointed to it not being a unicode issue, but I should have tried that anyway. Thanks
The moment something doesn't save properly, it's a unicode issue. (or in rare cases you need to manually run as admin)

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gameplay wise, was decent and I kinda enjoyed it but that first level I was about to just drop it because of the stairs, way to many.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The autoscroller is a nightmare with the mage character. Why would they give you the absolute worst magic for that part? It's completely worthless there and makes that part way harder than it needed to be.

Actually, I tried to avoid that magic wherever possible, even outside of that stage. The other subs cost less per use, have range which she severely lacks with her regular attack, do the same amount of damage per hit, and you can have more than one on screen at once. It's like they intentionally made the worst thing possible to punish you for breaking every candle you see, which you have to melee as that character.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is actually very true to other (older) castlevania games

Stairs are obnoxious, and breaking every candle without making sure it doesn't have an awful powerup is a terrible idea.

With the mage character, just get the spreadshot and be a bit cautious about candles you break.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is actually very true to other (older) castlevania games.
The dagger was still useful in the real Castlevania since it cost less than the cross, though, right? In any case it's faster and you don't have to use it backwards, even in this, so there's still a use. Also it's better than nothing if you lost your sub entirely.

The fireball is wider, so it hits a little bit higher/lower than the spread shot at a distance, so it's not totally useless, but that last magic... I don't understand why you would ever want it for any reason. Very very rarely will it hit twice, but for the cost I can just spam any other magic for three damage reliably every time. There's just nothing good about it, and at that range I may as well melee instead... literally worse than nothing at all.

Normally I wouldn't care since the game's not all that hard, but that autoscroller section... really makes me wish there was an option to restart the entire stage over instead of the crappy password system.

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game level up stair to the new height of bad game design.
Really, the annoying stair is so horrific I want to call it torture device.

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind sharing the password to the final stage? or the password is randomized each time? I kinda got used to pressing ESC when I am thinking of saving through menu (which this game doesn't have). So, I ended up at last stage at the last boss and I quit the game accidentally. If no one has it, I supposed I have to replay the whole thing :mad:.

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind sharing the password to the final stage? or the password is randomized each time? I kinda got used to pressing ESC when I am thinking of saving through menu (which this game doesn't have). So, I ended up at last stage at the last boss and I quit the game accidentally. If no one has it, I supposed I have to replay the whole thing :mad:.
I've only got a password for the mage girl, if that's all right. 2006 is partway through stage 5.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finally tried the game. Couldn't stand it. Quit and erased after beating the first boss.

Call me spoiled but its not a good game. The levels are too long, the enemies have too much HP and the stairs are just there to make the levels even longer. I'm not even mad about the lack of hentai (hurray for more Castlevania!), I'm just mad at bad gameplay.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since the game has only 4 digits of password, brute-forcing the entire space (given a little automation) seemed like a perfectly practical thing to do.

So here's all the passwords:

0023 0043 0219 0275 0372 0427 0627 0812 0864 0946 0986 [edit:1102] 1309 1379 1785 2006 2065 2314 3289 3580 3902 4001 5406 5768 5892 6006 6403 6802 6889 7314 7341 7459 7952 8304 8429 8452 8640 8778 9503 9907

I don't know what corresponds to what. If someone else wants to sort them by their order in game, they should feel free.

Last edited:

Dieterko

Reputation score

has anyone a working download link?
the ones on the first page have been deleted

piss_taker

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Translation on the way

Although considering the rep this game has already made, I don't think anyone's gonna care. Still waiting on that Six Spells game dammit