What's new

Lida`s Adventures

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lida`s Adventures

How to fix the bug when i try to go fishing?

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought this was a HENTAI game forum, and that at least used to mean games made it Japan.
While the Patreon stuff is getting out of hand, I couldn't help but chuckle at this. You realize LineMarvel wasn't working out of Japan, right? Or, at least, all indications (English games, no censorship, etc) are that he wasn't.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry but I agree with rea_jak. This shit is getting stupidly out of hand.

I thought this was a HENTAI game forum, and that at least used to mean games made it Japan.
Its how stuff evolves/changes mate.

The reason I joined was because I was looking for a forum on Lily of the Valley. This site popped up so I joined. Not into the Japanese stuff myself, but its a good community (for a bunch of pervs) and so I stuck around.

Plus it's introduced me to even more adult games.

In terms of Lida's Adventure. From the new screenshots I've seen, it looks like its turned into yet another rape game. She is a stupidly gullible character and when stuff happens to her its worth a chuckle. But taking it down the rape route is just f**ked up for me.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its how stuff evolves/changes mate.

The reason I joined was because I was looking for a forum on Lily of the Valley. This site popped up so I joined. Not into the Japanese stuff myself, but its a good community (for a bunch of pervs) and so I stuck around.

Plus it's introduced me to even more adult games.

In terms of Lida's Adventure. From the new screenshots I've seen, it looks like its turned into yet another rape game. She is a stupidly gullible character and when stuff happens to her its worth a chuckle. But taking it down the rape route is just f**ked up for me.
It's also kind of suffering from an overly drawn out plot of going from event to event with no actual gameplay at any point. They just have to keep making the events weirder and weirder to make it escalate, but I feel like despite the good art it's not worth playing through over and over. I just check the image files at this point. There's everything from her being in a santa outfit, to a car crash, to making out with a passed out guy, to beach modelling... It's really all over the place.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's also kind of suffering from an overly drawn out plot of going from event to event with no actual gameplay at any point. They just have to keep making the events weirder and weirder to make it escalate, but I feel like despite the good art it's not worth playing through over and over. I just check the image files at this point. There's everything from her being in a santa outfit, to a car crash, to making out with a passed out guy, to beach modelling... It's really all over the place.
I get what you mean. I think most times the dev is just trying to keep his paying patreons happy, but in doing so its made the game suffer.

If you want a better story structured experience I'd recommend Lily of the Valley, The Humbling Experience and Zoe's Temptations.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you want a better story structured experience I'd recommend Lily of the Valley, The Humbling Experience and Zoe's Temptations.
I wouldn't say Lily has a better story, since there's pretty much no plot there. The events are developed much better, but it's pretty much just that - a string of events, often unrelated to one another.
I think this guy (Tarabokoff, Tarabunkoff, whatever...) must be commended for managing to create some kind of story arch. Especially considering how ridiculous that initial demo was (with the main character losing her panties while climbing a few stairs). He's definitely improving.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have the same problem. Someone can we help with this bug?
From what I remember this is caused by playing with old saves. You must start a new game with that update.
The author had also uploaded a save file just after (or before) the fishing.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you reach the fashion show?

I met Tony in his store and he joined but now I don't know where to go (I can't enter the "Red <whatever the name was>" strip club).

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you reach the fashion show?

I met Tony in his store and he joined but now I don't know where to go (I can't enter the "Red <whatever the name was>" strip club).
You have to go to the studio, from what I remember.
It's next to the garage in the Westward map, here:

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a Problem, When i get the Dresses from Tom, i dont get to put it on ? Is there Somewhere Special i need to go ? Welp pls

*EDIT

Forget just what i Said, i found the place i need to go...

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where the heck is the bar?

I'm at the point where she's in the santa costume and I was told to go to a bar to get the girls...I've went to every single door I can see and everything just says "Why would I go in there?" Etc

This game really needs a map and a quest log...

I'm interested but for a .8 it's missing a lot of basics.

EDIT Nevermind, forgot there was another area at the bottom...why are the footprints on the road...