What's new

[Complete - Partial] LIFE OF SPIRIT (RJ201185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: LIFE OF SPIRIT (RJ201185)

Okay, playing for a bit and found some stuff that seems translate worthy. Expect a update later.
This game looks worth a full translation, but man......I can't expect anyone would every dare to try it.....

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translated some stuff here and there.

I had to shorten some words here and there, so if unsure about something just ask . ;)

@elfloren Yeah, is pretty nice game. : )

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial yo! Enormously useful.

This game got me interested, because, besides having impregnation fetish, it has an intuitive and interesting prostitution system from the looks of it.

Decided to fork the 7 bucks (Which I find quite a bit under-priced, as I feel it outta be closer to 1k Yen anyway) and buy it from DL site, so I appreciate this partial! Time to get it going with VNR and enjoy the hell out of this one :cool:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
game is ver 1.29
plsss update
There isn't a ver 1.29 of the game. The torrent is for ver 1.17 and the latest version as of right now is 1.18.

2018年09月03日 不具合修正
■ver.1.18
◎バグの修正

kashem2

Reputation score
Working on a patch for 1.17 ver of the game. link in and explanation is in my sig.
this is my own patch so some things might be different from yugifan so i would recommend a new save, if you wanna use mine.
also going from 1.11 to 1.17 might mess things up anyway. so best to start fresh i would guess

Edit:
Here is the patch:

Not much more was done compared to the WIP I had available. I tried finding more of the opening to get
that but theres a lot going on in this game and couldn't find it all so deciding to move on.

Last edited:

Raka

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Since the other thread is dead, i can't post there. Is anyone have walkthroughs for this?, I'm stuck at second ending someone said the photo is at the brothel, hospital and somewhere. I already have the photo in front of the brothel, and i already have the photo from the recreation street, but i can' t find the one on hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.