What's new

Life on the Ranch (SirOni)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
HP = 67, PP = 66, EP = 49, Status = Fine

This is a rules lite thread, so I'm only including this status spoiler when it matters. Also, because this is a for-fun thread, I'll only be updating it when I'm caught up enough on the more serious stuff.

It had been two days since Eleanor had found her daughters note, and though Fido might have been sent after her there'd been no sign of Lani since then. Even so, life went on, and today Eleanor was going after a new addition to her farm. She lived in the more temperate regions of Crolia, along the mountains to the South-West of Therion that marked the border between Crolia and Badaria, and one of the few places in the cold North in which the more mobile plants inspired by corruption were able to thrive. She'd fought some of them when she'd gone to Artmirst, but this time she'd set out not to kill them, but to capture them. Her pack of hellhounds, loyal to her even without Fido around, was arrayed around her, along with half of her spiders, and Eleanor was left to choose her path.

She knew that they tended to stay near water, and there was both a stream and a lake within reach of her farm that she might search, the latter being in a wide open glade near the base of a mountain while the former ran along her farm and supplied her water. She might also try simply moving through the woods, though that would be slightly more dangerous even with all of her allies around her. Coltia, Priscilla, and Kara, her live-on ranch hands, had stayed behind to see to her crops while she was out hunting.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Life on the Ranch (SirOni)

Lani's sudden departure for adventure took Eleanor by surprise, her daughter hadn't expressed a desire to leave the farm much less go out and explore the world. Though Eleanor guessed the stories she had told of her adventuring days had inspired the energetic half-demon, and the she couldn't contain the excitement no longer. Upon finding out she had left Eleanor had instructed Fido, one of the farm Hellhounds and Eleanor's friend, to catch up with her daughter and give her a package. In Lani's haste to go exploring Eleanor hadn't time to give her daughter her gift, and so it was left to Fido to make sure she had got it.

Though Eleanor wasn't just surprised about Lani leaving the farm, she was also slightly disheartened. She had felt happiest when she spent time with her daughter. Be that working on the farm, training Lani with her firearms or even between the sheets, enjoying the pleasures of each other's body. Lani was more than just a daughter to Eleanor, she was a friend and a lover, and one of two connections left to Lani's 'father', Aulekia.

Back in the present, Eleanor was busy tracking down a new creature for her farm. She had fought them once, and almost came close to having her body ravaged by them whilst she was tracking down the bastard that had ended her life with lord Whitehurst. It was from that experience that Eleanor decided they'd make for a great addition to her 'monster farm', as the merchants that often dealt with her had taken to calling her home. And she'd probably be able to fetch a pretty nice amount coin if she were able to tame and breed them. She had yet to get any complaints about the hellhounds she had managed to sell, so adding a new breed to the list seemed like a good idea to Eleanor.

"C'mon, we'll check by the lake first," Eleanor called out to her group. The group, consisting of hellhounds and intelligent fey spiders, had gotten plenty of odd looks from the newer merchants before, and for good reason. It's not every day you see demonic dogs working alongside friendly fey spiders, though Eleanor had managed to make it work. "Now here's the plan. I don't want any of them hurt if it's possible, we don't want them to fear us or feel threatened. You guys," She turned to the six hellhounds. "I want you to try and split one or two of them from the group if there's a pack of them. Don't attack them, just make sure they're kept away from the rest of them. And you guys," Eleanor then turn to the spiders. "I want you to stop the rest from interfering with the separation and capture of the creatures we want. Web them up if it comes to it, but I'll also need the ones we'll be capturing bound up as well."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After delivering her instructions to her hellhounds and white spiders, Eleanor took her hunting party towards the lake, emerging out onto a plateau on which sat a pristine lake. The surface of the water was a perfect sheen of glass, reflecting an image of the sun and the mountains flawlessly, and its waters were clean courtesy of the mountain streams that fed out of and into it. She spotted her quarry on the right-hand bank, among a stand of oak trees that stood a good ways away from the water, and her hellhounds immediately bounded off and broke up the gathering of cat-like plant monsters that grazed there. Her spiders followed, and in short order her pets had done exactly as she'd asked, leaving her with one of the creatures all webbed up by itself while the rest were scattered off into the woods.

"What are you doing?" a female voice suddenly sounded, and a lithe, nude, green woman stepped out of the lake behind her. Rivulets of water drifted down her body, and her long white hair was plastered to her body, but the frown on her face was anything but alluring. Her hellhounds started growling immediately, but the green woman ignored them in favor of glaring at Eleanor angrily.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, that went better than expected," Eleanor said once she had caught up to her companions and saw that they had easily separated and bound up one of the beasts, a small smile appearing on her face. Though as a voice spoke Eleanor spun around, a hand going to one of the pistols at her hip.

"Easy, boys," Eleanor called out to the hellhounds, her hand resting on the handle of her revolver as she looked the woman over, her eyes narrowing as they both looked straight at each other. The woman's naked form showed clearly that she wasn't carrying any weapons, however Eleanor had learnt during her travels that not everyone had to carry a weapon to be a threat. "I'm just capturing one of these creatures, nothing more. I'll be taking it back to my farm," Eleanor gestured in the direction her farm was. "To be tamed and eventually bred."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman's eyes narrowed at Eleanor's proclamation of intent, and she opened her mouth, the "why" obviously coming, but then Eleanor quickly supplied that as well. Narrowing her eyes still further, the white haired woman said; "You're trying to tame a feral stalker? Why?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Why? Well, why not?" Was Eleanor's short answer, shrugging at the thought of the woman questioning her reasons. "Though, if you really want to know it's because I want to increase the available creatures I have for sale. These creatures are exotic, so if people hear about tame ones, ones that won't end up raping them when they least expect it, they're going to pay good money for one. Though it'll also be nice to have another species running around the farm. There's hellhounds already," Eleanor motioned to her pack of demonic dogs. "But if I can manage to tame these, feral stalkers you said? They'd probably become pretty good allies and assistants to have around the farm. And I'm sure they'd rather a place where they could live without fear of some random would-be adventurer trying to slay them."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eleanor's hellhounds gave a slight growl at the woman when they were mentioned, and in return she eyed them with a dark scowl that seemed to mollify them heavily. Turning back to Eleanor, she said; "Hellhounds cannot be... "Tamed." They are intelligent. You couldn't tame them any more than you can another human, what you've done is create a relationship in which they see you as a superior.... But this isn't the issue that I need to address right now. How do you intend to tame that creature? Do you have an alraune on your ranch that can speak to it?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

A furious red rose up in Eleanor's face as the naked woman asked how exactly did she intend on taming the feral stalker. The young rancher silently cursed herself for overlooking that part of her plan, her intention originally being to just wing it until it fell into place. It seemed to have worked for the hellhounds, though as the women said, they probably view her as their superior. Though that didn't account for the ones she had managed to sell off.

"I... I hadn't.... No, no I do not..." Eleanor answered weakly, shame quickly mingling with anger at herself for not having the foresight to realise she'd need an alraune and at the woman for pointing out that fact.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pursing her lips, the woman standing in front of the water sighed and said; "So you don't have anyone that can train it, and you've already gone and captured one, and sent all the rest running off into the woods where I can't keep an eye on them.... Alright, there's an alraune that might be willing to help you in a glade to the South, but you'll have to go by yourself if you expect her to show up. She's usually just in the last valley before you get into the mountains, and she should come to you if you don't look like you're going to kill her on sight or something. Now take that thing home and bind it however you will, before you cause me any more inconvenience!"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eleanor was unsure why this woman was helping her, going so far as to give the rancher a location for an alraune that may possibly be able to assist in taming the feral stalker. For someone that seemed relatively pissed for scaring off the other beasts and for probably interrupting her relaxation time she seemed awfully cooperative. Though perhaps it was simply to get Eleanor away from here so that she could continue watching over the stalkers without further distraction. Though either way the young woman was glad for her assistance, even if she was still a bit suspicious.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out. You heard the woman," Eleanor turned and addressed her companions. "I'm going to have to do this myself, so take the feral stalker and get the girls to cage it up for now. Though make sure they don't do anything to cause it any more agitation. Thanks again for the help, and sorry for disturbing you."

With that Eleanor set back off towards the farm, though once the group was out of earshot of the woman she spoke up once more, addressing the spiders. "I want two of you to follow me when I head to where this alraune is supposed to be. Keep hidden while you follow me, and only come out if it looks like I'm in danger. If all goes well head back to the farm ahead of us."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 67, PP = 66, EP = 49, Status = Horny

Rolls
Perception: Enemy wins.
Attack: Automatic Hit.
Resistance: Enemy wins. Eleanor has become Horny!

The woman merely snorted at Eleanor in response, and her assorted pets obeyed her commands and led the way back towards her ranch, two of the hellhounds carrying the net with the captured feral stalker. When she delivered her secret orders to the spiders, they seemed hesitant but obeyed anyway, as after they'd deposited the stalker back at her ranch and delivered her orders to her subordinates, two of them broke off from the group to trail her as she headed towards the place where the lady from the pond had suggested she might find an alraune.

The journey wasn't a difficult one, nor a dangerous one, and she completed the mild hike with ease. She didn't spot the wooly spiders amidst the trees behind her, but the faeries hadn't failed her yet, and she'd at least seen them leave with her. Once she arrived in the place where they alraune was said to reside, Eleanor found the place pleasant but currently deserted. The valley wasn't very large, and was filled with signs of habitation even though Eleanor didn't find any buildings. As she was walking through a meadow, however, she heard a slight rustling to her side, and suddenly she felt something soft smack against her face and explode. Golden powder blurred her vision, and her reactionary inhalation drew a sizable amount of it into her lungs.

Eleanor's skin began to itch, and suddenly she was wildly, uncontrollably aroused. Every part of her body felt like it was on fire, the tips of her breasts hardened, and her petals began to leak instantly as the golden powdery substance burned through her system. Even brushing against her clothes send shivers up her spine, and the burning need for pleasure quickly overrode her ability to fight it off.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

With the feral stalker safely at the farm and orders given to her farmhands Eleanor set off for the location that the woman at the lake gave her. Having spent a fair bit of time wandering the lands around her farm the trip didn't take too long, even with the fact that she took a slightly longer path that she knew was unlikely to have any creatures that may impede her.

As Eleanor arrived at the valley that the alraune was said to live she slowed her pace down, allowing herself to enjoy the sight of the seemingly endless meadow and the fragrances that the flowers gave off. Though with her guard down Eleanor's reaction time was off, and just as her hand whipped towards a revolver something caught her in the face, which exploded on impact, letting loose its contents. With a cloud of golden dust obscuring her vision and filling her lungs with each breath the woman dropped to her knees and began violently coughing, though despite the desperate situation she was in Eleanor couldn't help but suddenly be taken by an overwhelming lust as the powder quickly made its way through her body.

It had been a long time since Eleanor had felt this way, to have her body overtaken by lust, to want to feel the touch of another besides Lani. But the woman was quickly finding herself being driven by the lust that now racked her body, her own clothes stimulating the feeling that she oh so desired as each movement caused the fabric to caress and tease every inch, nook and cranny of her aching body.

Eleanor quickly found herself unbuckling her leather corset, her hands roughly fumbling over the clasps as she desperately tried to free herself from its suddenly tight embrace. She let out a soft moan as the corset finally fell from her body, landing on the ground with a soft thud, though her chest still ached, the cotton of her shirt ceaselessly teasing the sensitive nubs of her breasts. Eleanor practically tore the buttons of her shirt to free herself from its cotton confines, and once more the woman let out a low moan as the cool air caressed her sore, stiff nipples. With her breasts free from the teasing of her shirt Eleanor sought to relieve her aches elsewhere. Hastily unbuttoning her khaki shorts, Eleanor slid a hand inside and under the band of her panties, fingers blindly groping their way down. Eleanor let out a soft squeal as a fingertip brushed over her sensitive clit, and for a moment she spent some time simply teasing it, gently caressing, pinching and pulling it, letting out quick, sharp moans with each motion.

Though this didn't satisfy the woman for long, ultimately only serving to increase her lust. Her womanhood aching to be ravaged, Eleanor had no choice but to slide her hand further down, her fingertips glancing over her sensitive folds, her pussy and now her clothing soaked through with her girlcum. Biting her lower lip Eleanor tentatively slid a single digit past her lips, moaning quietly as she gradually pushed it in up to the joint. She sat there for a moment, a finger deep inside herself before slowly pulling it back out, arching her back as a jolt of pleasure shot through her body. Again, Eleanor knelt there for a moment, the tip of her finger nestled between her lips before pistoning it back in, another jolt of pleasure rushing up her spine. Eleanor let out a cry of pleasure as the finger sunk into her, and sliding in a second digit she began to finger fuck herself, moaning out with each thrust. Lost to the pleasure Eleanor brought her free hand up to her chest and groped her breast, roughly squeezing and fondling herself whilst occasionally pinching her sensitive nipple.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Perception: Spiders win.
They shoot webs!
Attacks: Both hit. The alraune gains webbed x2.

Casting: Success.
Attack (Summoned Vines) : Both spiders are grappled!

Spiders try to escape: Failure, both are put into a submission hold while the alraune pulls off the webbing and comes out of hiding.

The spiders she'd ordered to trail her surged into the clearing just as Eleanor started fingering herself, an act that only seemed to make her lust grow even worse rather than provide any actual relief. "Eleanor! What's wrong!? Are you okay?" one of the spiders asked worriedly, and it began to skitter about nervously while the other glanced about. "There! In those bushes!" the other said, and both quickly turned and covered the area in strands of their webbing. "Gah! Hey, I take offense to that! Only my close friends are allowed to cover me in sticky white stuff!"

Vines suddenly surged out of the ground around the spiders, binding the two wooly arachnids in place quite securely within only a few seconds while a woman climbed out of the bushes, already pulling strands of their webbing off of her. She was nude, had dark green skin with pink in the anatomically appropriate places, and looked upon Eleanor with bright brown eyes while brushing strands of spider silk out of her thick, curly, dirty blonde hair. A smirk appeared across her lips as she watched Eleanor playing with herself, still utterly possessed by blind lust, and she placed a hand on her hips and watched for a few seconds before saying; "Hello there sweetheart!"

Striding over, she stopped about six feet away and smirked down at Eleanor, "You seem to be having some problems there~ Anything that I can..." a long, thick cock sprung from her crotch, covered in small bumps and leaking a thick blue liquid that smelled absolutely heavenly in her aroused state, "...Help you with?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eleanor was oblivious to the cries of her spiders as her body continued to ache for the touch of another, the woman's masturbating only further fuelling the lust that burnt through her body. By the time the spider's had launched their own attack on Eleanor's assailant she had forgotten all about why she had come to this valley and instead focused solely on trying desperately to get herself off. Ass in the air and face on the ground, Eleanor frantically thrust her fingers in and out of herself as she moaned loudly, her panties and shorts thoroughly soaked through with her juices.

It took a moment for the alraune's voice to pierce through the haze of lust flooding Eleanor's senses, but when the feminine voice registered in her mind Eleanor's eyes darted around to see who had joined her. "G-give.... give it to me..." The woman moaned out in ragged breaths, a soft squeal escaped Eleanor accompanied by a shiver up her spine as she pulled her fingers out of her womanhood and grabbed hold of her shorts. With violent tugging Eleanor quickly pulled her femcum-stained garments down, revealing her slick pussy and ass, instinctively bucking her hips slightly. "F-fuck me with it~!" Crying out in desperation Eleanor slid a hand between her legs once more and spread her petals for the alraune, revealing the warm, sticky pinkness of her flower to the strange-looking woman.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your wish~" the green-skinned woman said brightly after Eleanor's lewd display and demand, one that she seemed more than happy to fulfill. Dropping to her knees behind Eleanor, tentacles snaked out through her legs and grabbed her shorts and panties, tugging them the rest of the way off and subsequently tossing them aside. As she stripped off Eleanor's clothing, the tip of her cock was rubbed up and down over Eleanor's soaking petals, moving like a tentacle, and her hands roamed over the rancher's upended backside. "Mmmm~ Just look at the ass on you!" she cooed a moment later, as the tip of her cock slowly pushed past Eleanor's netherlips and started burrowing into her depths. She was so wet at that point that the alraune could have started slamming into her right then and there, but the initial penetration was done slowly, spreading her inner walls centimeter by centimeter, two tentacles even wrapping around her thighs so that she couldn't buck back onto it.

The head of the plant woman's cock was the thickest part of it, and was covered in bumpy nodules that felt like heavy as they pressed against her aching inner walls. Deeper and deeper it went, painfully slow but every single push deeper was orgasmic in and of itself, until finally the bumpy tip rubbed against Eleanor's cervix. Holding her legs in place tightly, that alraune slowly leaned over Eleanor's back while her cock literally squirmed around inside of her, hitting every single sensitive spot along her inner walls all at once. The fiery ache in her sex was only stoked by the waves of stimulation, however, and just as she felt the alraune's breasts pressing against her back Eleanor felt the tentacles holding her place loosen enough that she could start moving. "Ooooh fuck~ You're like a vice!" the alraune cooed softly into her ear, and then slowly reached down around Eleanor and cupped both of her heavy breasts in her hands, squeezing them and causing a small stream of milk to dribble down from her nipples.

"Well, hnnn, aren't you just... Hah.... Full of surprises?" she muttered brightly, and without further adieu began rolling her hips, causing her squirming cock to plow in and out of Eleanor's sopping pussy at a modest pace that Eleanor could easily follow. That pace steadily increased as the seconds ticked by, and her partner never ceased in her rapid energetic groping of the rancher's breasts in the process, effectively milking her while fucking her as well. Under that bombardment of stimulation, Eleanor lasted maybe half a minute before the knot of pleasure that had built up inside her violently unwound, the alraune bringing her to a world-shattering orgasm that very nearly knocked her unconscious with its potency.

Waves of blinding, mind-crushing pleasure surged up Eleanor's spine seemingly without end, but when she did come down from her climax she found that another was already starting to build. The pleasure was so intense that she found herself barely able to draw breath, but the alraune continued to fuck her senseless anyway, squeezing her breasts tightly and pounding into her with her squirming, bumpy cock so that it hit every spot on her sensitive inner walls just right. "Ahhhh! Aheh.... Looks like it's almost my turn sweetheart!" her partner moaned into her ear, and the tempo of her thrusts picked up again as the alraune's squirming cock stiffened and started to throb. Eleanor could feel her second orgasm oncoming even then, and a few seconds later the dam burst again just as the bumpy rod pistoning into her pulsed and grew suddenly.

Thick spurts of warm cum erupted in all directions from the head of the alraune's cock in the midst of her orgasm, painting Eleanor's insides blue. The strongest stream by far was the one that was issued against her deepest depths, spraying directly into her womb and filling the tiny space up, but the entirety of her sex was soon filled with the alraune's seed, such that it was forced to cream out around her cock and ooze down her legs even as her still-spurting cock worked to replace it. The two stayed locked like that for several long moments as Eleanor was filled to the brim, the alraune doing the filling holding a long, low moan of pleasure all the while, and when they'd finished coming they both momentarily collapsed with the alraune on top.

Panting heavily, neither the lust from the pollen that had been sprayed into her face nor her partner's lust was apparently sated, as after a moment Eleanor was flipped around and lifted up, the cock still embedded inside of her sending shivers of pleasure up her spine all the while. Dropping to a cross-legged position and pulling Eleanor along with her, the alraune's tentacles lifted her up and pulled her so that her legs wrapped around the plant's lower back, leaving her on top. Eleanor was quickly dragged into a deep, passionate kiss, during which her partner rubbed her hands all over the rancher's firm buttocks. More tentacles came up as the alraune waited for Eleanor to start moving, being still fully impaled on the other woman's cock as she was, one tiny one reaching between them and wrapping around Eleanor's clit while another one began to prod teasingly at her ass.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eleanor's fingers dug into the soft soil as she felt a sharp tug as the tentacle gripped onto her clothing, a whimper escaping the woman as her bottoms were finally stripped off completely. The rancher's hips swayed gently as the alraune's hands caressed the soft flesh of her ass and teased the tip of her dick against Eleanor's womanhood, though as the plant woman's tentacles wrapped around Eleanor's hips, stopping her from moving entirely as she was entered Eleanor let out a pained moan, desperate to push back against the alraune's dick.

Eleanor clenched her teeth together and groaned quietly as, little by little, the alraune pushed herself slowly deeper into the woman's sex, her natural tightness and the small bumps covering the head of the plant woman's member sending wave after wave of almost overwhelming pleasure through the rancher's body. "S-stop teasing me...please..." Eleanor muttered weakly, frustration in her voice as she pushed in vain against the vines wrapped around her thighs, holding her in place so Eleanor couldn't spear herself down onto the alraune's cock.

The young woman let out a sharp yelping moan as the tip of the alraune's dick finally struck against her cervix and sent a jolt of pleasure up Eleanor's spine whilst her already vice-like hole gripped even more tightly onto the thick member buried deep inside her womanhood. Eleanor's breath became ragged once more as the plant woman's dick squirmed inside her, pressing against her inner walls and threatening to bring her to orgasm. Though despite the wave after wave of immeasurable pleasure coursing through her body Eleanor was denied that most exquisite of sensations. It was only when she felt the softness of the alraune's breasts pressing against her back, and fingers teasing the soft flesh of her own breasts did Eleanor realise her hips were no longer being held in place.

Working with the plant woman Eleanor eagerly bucked her hips, her firm ass slapping against the plant woman's hips as she bucked in time with her lovers thrusts, which elicited a quick sharp moan each time the head of the plant woman's member struck against her cervix. With her cunt fucked vigorously and her breasts teased to the point that she was lactating it was no surprise that it took little time for Eleanor to reach her orgasm. The rancher's vision became a haze of white and her mind momentarily snapped as waves of pleasure coursed through her entire being, Eleanor lost all control of her body as it tensed up for a brief moment before her hips spasmed, her girl-juices spraying freely, covering the alraune's hips and legs as well as the floor as her fingers dug even deeper into the ground.

Eleanor was completely under the alraune's control as her lover continued to fuck her limp body, the plant woman's every touch sending jolts of electricity through Eleanor's body, who could feel a second orgasm slowly building up even as she desperately tried to fight off unconsciousness. "P-please... fill m... fill me up~!" Eleanor cried out weakly between gasps, finding it difficult to breathe as the alraune continued to assault her body. And sure enough her new lover answered her pleas. Eleanor felt her second orgasm build up and finally consume her just the same as the first as the alraune's cock throbbed and burst inside her, spraying her seed deep inside her womb, filling the woman up completely and bursting out between them, covering Eleanor's legs and the ground below them in its mess. Eleanor's cries of pleasure carried across the valley as she was filled to the brim, her mind and vision going blank once more from the sensory overload of her orgasm.

Weak from climaxing twice in such a short space of time Eleanor was unable, and quite unwilling, to fight against the alraune as she sat up and repositioned the two of them. Weak moans escaped the rancher as she was picked up and turned, the still buried cock between her legs sending jolts of pleasure through the woman's body as she turned along its length. Eleanor's strength gradually returned to her as she was moved, and wrapping her legs around the plant woman's waist she quickly met her lovers lips with her own, the two of them locking together as their tongues invaded each others mouths, passionately exploring and caressing each other. Eleanor moaned softly into the kiss as the plant woman's hands explored her ass once more whilst her vine-tentacles joined in, one teasing her clit whilst the other threatened to violate her ass. And this time it was the young rancher's turn to take the lead, her legs tightened around the alraune's waist as she slowly rode up and down her lovers length, gradually building up to a quick rhythmic motion, one of her hands finding its way to the plant woman's chest whilst the other was draped over her lovers shoulder to better support herself.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moaning into the rancher's mouth as Eleanor began to bounce up and down on her cock, its knobby head feeling incredible as she bounced up and down onto it, the alraune gripped her bottom tightly and shifted her hips back and forth in time with her motions. The plant woman's tentacles wrapped around her, practically binding her to the alraune but also helping to support her weight, allowing her to pick her own pace without worrying about getting tired too quickly. However, after allowing her to thrust herself onto the alraune's cock for a few moments, the plant woman gripped her by the ass as her tendrils pulled the lust-addled rancher down, momentarily holding her in place and allowing the alraune's cock to squirm around inside of her. As she did so, the tentacle that had been teasing Eleanor's ass slowly eased up into her, easily sliding deep into her other hole as the alraune's moan briefly adopted a deeper tone. Despite that the act might normally have been uncomfortable, the pollen burning through her system ensured that Eleanor felt nothing but pleasure from having her ass filled by the alraune's squirming tendril, and after it had plunged into her she was allowed to start moving once again.

Pressing her soft bust into the hand that Eleanor had placed there, the alraune squirmed beneath her while moaning into her mouth for a good long while, but after another few moments of pounding herself onto the practically heavenly cock provided by the unnamed plant woman her partner broke their kiss and started trailing kisses down Eleanor's neck and collar. Once she'd reached her ample chest, the alraune clamped her mouth onto one of Eleanor's nipples and started to suck, greedily sucking down her milk while her tongue flicked back and forth across the sensitive little bud. The vibrations caused by the other woman's moans mixing in with her sucking and tongue-work only added to the overwhelming waves of stimulation coming into the lust-wracked woman's body, leaving Eleanor barely able to think as another powerful orgasm steadily rose within her.

The alraune seemed to sense her rising tension, as her cock started striking unneringly against Eleanor's g-spot with every downward moment while the tentacle buried in her ass pressed against an equally sensitive spot there, one that she'd never even known about. The knot in her belly was quick to break, and as she spasmed through its violent unwinding the alraune's squirming members kept up a constant barrage of pleasure even though Eleanor herself could no longer even move.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eleanor's hips continued to gyrate energetically as she rode up and down the alraune's length, the hungry moans of their kiss mixing with the slapping sound of the rancher's ass hitting the plant woman's legs. As the tentacles tightened around Eleanor, holding her firmly against the alraune, she loosened the grip of her legs around her lovers waist to better ride the thick cock invading her womanhood. Though as she was forced down onto the alraune's member, its nubby head and pulsating length twisting and squirming inside her, and her ass spread Eleanor couldn't help but break from their kiss and cry out once more. And as the vine eased its tip into her eager pucker, stretching her entrance out before thrusting into her the ripples of pleasure quickly turned once more into overwhelmingly powerful waves, which coursed through her very being and almost sent the poor woman over the edge once more. Fortunately Eleanor found the endurance to continue on, though her motions became slower though more forceful as she leant back and thrust her hips against the thick cock, her aching womanhood desperate once more the sensation that only a dick could provide.

As the alraune kissed her way down Eleanor's neck the woman's breathing became laboured, her chest rapidly rising and falling in anticipation to what was about to happen. And as the alraune took a nipple between her lips, gripping it between her teeth and began to hungrily suckle the woman's teat Eleanor's cries of ecstasy grew louder as her milk flowed freely, the pleasure of her overly sensitive nipple being teased joining the already overpowering pleasure currently wracking her body.

Lost in the pleasure coursing through her body Eleanor couldn't say for how long the alraune ravaged her body, though to her it felt like an eternity as her mind quickly peeled away and gave over to the sensations completely, wishing for the feeling coursing through her to never end. But like everything else, it eventually did, though the end was every bit as fulfilling as the ride there. The pressure deep in Eleanor's core finally broke, letting loose a wave of pleasure the woman hadn't felt since the last time she and Lani had spent the day 'bonding' as mother and daughter. Only the whites of Eleanor's eyes could be seen as they rolled up to the back of her head, and with her fingers digging deeply into the flesh of the alraune's shoulders she arched her back and cried out. Weak at first, almost as if her voice was caught in her throat, though the invisible grip on Eleanor's neck quickly loosened, and just as her fem-cum squirted out, covering her lover and the ground in her nectar so too did her cries of ecstasy burst forth, filling the sky with her chorus of pleasure. Paralysed from her orgasm Eleanor could do nothing but hang limply against the plant woman, her own paralysis and her lover's tentacles holding her in place.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Midway through Eleanor's final climax, the rancher felt both the cock buried in her pussy and the tentacle buried in her ass erupt, filling both of her holes with another load of the alraune's spunk. The plant woman herself moaned around Eleanor's breast, her lips still clamped on her nipple as she drank down Eleanor's milk like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted, at least until they both came down from their mutual orgasm. When they did, while the itch from the pollen she'd been sprayed with remained, it was largely muted and was now dwarfed by her exhaustion. The alraune, having cum inside of Eleanor twice now, was apparently satisfied with her handiwork, which had caused the human woman's belly to inflate slightly from the sheer volume of seed that it now contained.

"Ha..... Was it good for you too.... Sweetheart?" she asked between panting breaths, her tentacle and her cock still embedded into Eleanor's depths, plugging her holes and leaving the cum trapped within unable to escape. She was still rather thoroughly wrapped in tentacles, but those were slowly starting to unwind and release her as the alraune came down from her climax.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Through the haze of lust clouding her mind Eleanor felt the bursts of semen fill her ass and womb, the alraune's mess staining her insides with its stickiness. All the rancher could do was mutter weak cries of pleasure as the thick seed mixed in with the alraune's previous load, stretching her stomach to its limit, the excess creaming out between her legs to pool on the ground beneath them.

It was a good long while before Eleanor began to recover from the rough fucking she had received from the alraune, and if not for the vines binding her to the other woman Eleanor would have collapsed backwards, too weak to even hold herself against her lover. "I-it... was the best fuck I've had... in a while..." The rancher muttered quietly, a weak smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as her breathing slowed down to an almost normal pace. "Though this... this wasn't the reason why I ventured out here..." Eleanor's brow quickly furrowed, though it would be clear from the smile still stretched across her lips that her annoyance wasn't genuine.