OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Life on the Ranch (SirOni)

HP = 67, PP = 66, EP = 49, Status = Fine, Pregnant

"And I should be?" Corlia retorted in a similar tone, giving Eleanor's arm a light pinch. The demoness watched her reminisce with a smirk, but didn't interrupt or offer any immediate response to her eagerness to give having a cock a second try. "Mmmm, well mortal women have those issues. We don't," Corlia remarked smugly, "and even those without magic are more... Fluid than mortals where our gender is concerned~ Really, having to learn how mortals work in that regard and view such things was about the hardest thing to get used to."

The demoness rose with her as Eleanor climbed out of bed, but the sudden cold caused Gloria to whine and reach for the stolen covers. She fought with all the fury of someone tired being dragged out of bed while Eleanor was doing just that, and by the time she was on her feet and moving sluggishly with Eleanor towards the bathroom Corlia was already back in her armor. "I don't need as much food or rest as a mortal, even after as fun a night as we had!" Corlia declared with another smug smile, "if it's alright with you, I'll take a look around your place! I'm very curious as to the... Specifics of your operation."

With that, assuming that Eleanor didn't protest at her suggestion, she would excuse herself and leave the rancher alone with Gloria, who was slowly but steadily shaking off sleep. That she had running water configured to allow a shower this far North was an impressive rarity, and combined with a boiler it was an incredibly rare luxury. Where most houses didn't even have running water, her imported plumbing was something of a wonder that Gloria roused herself to enjoy once the hot water was splashing across her skin, and at the time she wouldn't initiate any further adventures, though that wouldn't necessarily stop Eleanor from doing so.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eleanor listened quietly and thought on what Corlia had said as she spoke about how her kind worried little about their gender. Whilst it was true for the most part that her kind were more rigid when it came to gender, people more often than not adopting the roles and personalities associated to their gender, some broke that mould. They were the minority, of course, but Eleanor herself had always felt more at ease doing activities considered 'masculine', always eager to drink heavily and participate in a good old fashioned punch up. Hell, her chosen professions, both her mercenary work and now her life on the farm, were lifestyles more considered for men. She had been unsure of her own identity for much of her adult life, and now after having her first experience using a cock Eleanor was more unsure than ever.

Still, with important work to do, Eleanor decided to not indulge in discussion about her own identity crisis and instead climbed out of bed, dragging Gloria with her. "Mmmm, sure, feel free to look around wherever," Eleanor replied as the three of them left her room. "We'll be out near the barn in a few hours if you want to join us after looking around."

It was only a short walk from Eleanor's attic bedroom to the bathroom on the first floor, though through the journey the rancher clung to the older woman's arm, releasing Gloria only once the shower had warmed up and the two of them entered it.

"Mmmm, a hot shower always feels great in the morning, right?" Eleanor spoke softly as the two women soaked themselves, sighing deeply as she felt the tiredness wash away from her body. She watched Gloria as she soaked for a few minutes, enjoying the sight of blonde woman's curves glistening in the morning light that poured in through the bathroom window. There was something about the older woman that Eleanor found extremely alluring, she couldn't explain it, but as she stared at the prostitute she wanted nothing more than to touch her, hold her, taste her.

"Y'know, I meant it when I said you could live here if you want to," Eleanor muttered into Gloria's ear as she pushed the older woman against the wall of the shower, her body pressing firmly against the blonde's as she gave into her desires. "You don't have to decide now, of course, but you'd be a welcome addition if you do decide to." Eleanor's fingers danced playfully over her lover's waist, stroking and caressing Gloria as the rancher leant in and kissed the older woman, her tongue exploring the warm confines of Gloria's mouth, guiding and pulling her lover's into her own mouth. She held her lover there for several minutes, passionately kissing Gloria as she held herself against the woman, her fingers digging roughly into her waist and ass as she groped Gloria.

Though soon enough Eleanor pulled herself away from Gloria, moaning softly as their lips parted, a line of saliva connecting the two together for the briefest of moments, smiling as their eyes met. "I really can't help myself, y'know~" Eleanor cooed, giggling softly. "There's just something about you, Gloria..." Eleanor knelt down slowly, kissing and licking her way down her lover's body, her tongue tracing each and every contour along the way. Eleanor licked her lips as she knelt at Gloria's feet and gazed upon the blonde whore's womanhood. She moaned in desire once more, a hungry expression on her face, and without hesitation she leant forward, burying her face between Gloria's thighs, the rancher's tongue exploring her lover's womanhoos.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll try and find you there later then," Corlia replied smoothly, and then was gone.

"Heh, I usually don't get much custom in the mornings," Gloria said. Running water, at least in the form of advanced plumbing like she had had set up, was almost unheard of in Crolia. Very well to do families, mostly nobles and merchants, might be expected to have something similar set up either through technology or a magical equivalent, but the vast majority had to make due with much more primitive methods. Most commoners like Gloria would never even see something so lavish, and only the blond woman's employer and his preference at seeming like a more lavish establishment allowed Gloria any access to a proper shower. Even then, she only used it after seeing a customer, not at her leisure like Eleanor could afford to do.

Water splashed across both of the busty women, Gloria mostly just cleaning herself even if she smirked and shifted enticingly under Eleanor's gaze. "Heh... And give up my glamorous lifestyle?" she replied sardonically. "Thanks but... No thanks. I did everything and anything I could to get away from becoming a farmer's wife, I'd rather not give up the ghost now just to end up working on a ranch, even if it is yours," she would explain as she cleaned her breasts, rubbing over their surface and between them while Eleanor teasingly brushed her fingers across the other woman's side.

She gasped as Eleanor moved in and kissed her, but quickly made to return the embrace both with her tongue and with her hands, groping the rancher's plump backside while her tongue danced with Eleanor's. She was panting once Eleanor pulled away, her eyes half closed, and initially only whimpered in response to her giggled proclamation. Her eyes still traced Eleanor's descent to a kneeling position at her feet, the blond whore's hair trailing down her back and plastering against both her back and the wall, moaning and gasping every few moments as the redheaded rancher's tongue hit various sensitive spots on her soft skin.

The whore's moans only intensified as Eleanor's tongue wormed its way into her folds, her folds sensitive even after their marathon session last night. Her honey flowed freely, its familiar taste teasing Eleanor's senses, and her fingers gently wove their way into her hair, gripping her head as she raised a leg slightly to offer even easier access to her sex. Though she had no way of returning the sensations given to her by the rancher's skilled tongue, her frame shuddered and her voice offered sweet music in the form of her soft moans in response to the rancher's licking.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"That's a shame, it would've been nice to have you live here with me~" Eleanor moaned quietly in response, a hint of disappointment in her voice, as she offered her shoulder as support for Gloria's leg as she leant in closer to the whore's womanhood. "Mmmm, if there's no way I can change your mind, I guess I'm going to have to content myself with visiting you whenever I'm in Pithia then."

The rancher looked up at Gloria from her place between her lover's milky thighs, Eleanor's eyes locking with Gloria's as a lustful smile spread across her lips. She slowly closed her eyes and breathed deeply, Eleanor's hands gripping her lover's plump rear as she took in Gloria's heady scent. Eleanor moaned indecently and giggled, her mouth and nose pressed firmly against Gloria's sex as her fingers dug into the soft flesh of her lover's ass. The aroma was intoxicating, flooding the rancher's every sense and driving her further and further to addiction as each moment passed. All she wished for was to stay there, to breathe in Gloria's scent, to explore and taste every inch of her lover's body. But Eleanor knew she couldn't, and instead resigned herself to the moments they were sharing there, in her shower, as her tongue continued its exploration and her hands caressed and kneaded Gloria's backside and thighs.

As her tongue pushed through the older woman's petals once more, exploring the tight canal of her lover's womanhood and caressing every bump and ridge, savouring the sweet taste of Gloria's honey, Eleanor felt an all too familiar tightness build up inside herself. It wasn't the usual sensations she, as a woman, was used to though. They were phantom sensations really, a welling of pleasure building up where her conjured balls were the previous night, a throbbing of an erection that wasn't really there, the intense desire to release seed that didn't exist. Eleanor wanted to experience the pure ecstasy of her one-time cock pounding deeply into Gloria once more, but unfortunately Corlia wasn't there to oblige. Though the rancher understood now why Priscilla was always finding time to fuck Coltia, the reason being the source of her newly formed envy.

Though despite her unfortunate lack of cock, Eleanor still found herself enjoying Gloria's body as the two women showered together. And judging by the older woman's writhing and lustful moans filling the small bathroom, Gloria enjoyed it as well.

Eleanor giggled playfully again as she looked up and watched her lover's reactions to her touch; the blush blemishing Gloria's face, the dreamy look clouding her eyes, the pouting and quivering of her plump lips, the uncontrolled shaking of her curvaceous figure, and the oh so delectable moans that escaped the whore. It was too much for Eleanor. She kissed Gloria's slick lips, her tongue flicking over her slit before clamping her own plump lips around her lover's engorged clit, lapping at Gloria's sensitive nub, licking and suckling on it. Eleanor hummed satisfyingly, enjoying the sight of her lover squirming before finally freeing Gloria's clit.

"Hmm, I wonder... how many of your patrons devote their time with you solely on your own enjoyment~?" Eleanor wondered, her words full of desire, a lewd smile spreading across her features as she licked her lips hungrily. The rancher bit her lower lip as she stared longingly as Gloria's honey pot before fervently attacking her lover's womanhood once again. Her hands gripped firmly onto Gloria's buttocks, squeezing and pulling, as she buried her tongue deep inside the older woman, tongue fucking Gloria with such intensity, Eleanor intending on hearing her lover cum on final time by her own skill before the hounds had their way with her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oblivious though she might be to Eleanor's jealous hunger to experience having the male organs once more, Gloria soon went from tired to aroused under the rancher's attentions. Warm water beat down on them both as Eleanor knelt in the shower and Gloria leaned against the wall, the blonde whore half drenched and half drying as she undulated under Eleanor's enthusiastic attentions. Her posture shifted gradually, carefully in case she lost her footing, even as her hips pushed harder against Eleanor's lips and tongue.

The opening salvo ended as Eleanor pulled away and asked her lewd question, leaving Gloria panting heavily, her leg quaking lightly as it hung over the rancher's shoulder. One eye flicked open, and a wry grin spread across the slightly older woman's lovely features. "Ahhh.... Nnnhhh... Well, more than you'd think... But less than I'd hope... Ahhh... Oooh!" she said, moaning again as Eleanor hastily dove back in.

Gloria's body was really shaking now, her hips and raised leg quivering while her honey truly began to flow against Eleanor's tongue. Her plump buttocks shook in Eleanor's hands, only spared from jiggling slightly as she shook with pleasure by Eleanor's firm grip upon them and their proximity to the wall. "Oooh... Nnn... Usually... I'm the one... Ooohhhffff... Giving these kinds of wakeups~" she moaned in exasperated arousal, though her hand lightly gripped Eleanor's damp hair and urged her to continue.

Her moans rose in volume over the next few moments, her excited quivering growing more intense in turn, and then it all came together when Gloria let out a deep groan and threw her head back, body quaking wildly as her juices sprayed out onto Eleanor's tongue. Her orgasm last a few long seconds, prolonged by Eleanor's continued attentions, and when she was done Gloria panted in her afterglow for a few moments before - unless Eleanor started it all over again - she smoothed her fingers through Eleanor's hair and removed her leg from the busty rancher's shoulder. A moment later she urged Eleanor to stand, and then it was her turn to end up pressed against the wall as Gloria pushed against her lips, tongue whirling past them to taste her own honey.

The experienced whore's fingers drifted down to Eleanor's flower and easily slipped into her dripping depths, slowly whirling in a circular motion that stirred her depths and sent tremors of pleasure rolling up her spine. A few moments of enduring that later and Eleanor found Gloria's thumb pressing against her clit, rubbing delicately against the sensitive nub while her tongue grew more aggressive, playfully dancing around Eleanor's for the next few moments. Ultimately, however, her fingers would begin to shift back and forth, the pads of her forefinger and middle finger eventually joined by her ring finger all rubbing against Eleanor's g-spot as they pumped steadily into the rancher's tight depths.

Gloria's pace built and built at an even clip, letting Eleanor's pleasure rise in a perfectly smooth manner while she continued to passionately make out with her against the shower wall. The blonde proved relentless in providing a return orgasm, and when Eleanor finally felt it rising Gloria suddenly started roughly pounding her fingers into the rancher's folds, driving her to it suddenly and making it all the harder for the sudden mix up even if her pace was still flawlessly even. She broke the kiss mid orgasm to nuzzle against Eleanor's cheek, giggling excitedly before nipping at her neck, and when it was over she kissed Eleanor again for a minute or so before slowly withdrawing her moist digits.

Once the two finally cleaned themselves up and got out of the shower, they could get dressed and head downstairs to find Kara already having finished breakfast. It was maple-spiced porridge and sliced ham with a side of honeyed biscuits and a platter of potato hash, and a cleaned plate was already sitting set aside by the sink while Coltia and Priscilla picked at the leftovers of their breakfast and the one who had likely prepared it was only just starting to eat. Treyja and Anaise were nowhere in sight, and there were still four plates sitting aside untouched and clean at the table.