What's new

Lightning_Warrior_Raidy

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lightning_Warrior_Raidy

fine then could u give me the site? and was up nunu how have u been?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i took all my stuff, threw it out, repainted my room and put new stuff in. thats why i wasn't online for the past five days.

Pale

Reputation score

I actually happen to have the 2nd one sitting around on my Hard Drive. Anyone interested?

P

Fab10

Lurker
Reputation score

Does it happen to be in english? If so, I would be eternally grateful for it.

Also, on an unrelated note, I'm having trouble with megaupload and the like. Rapidshare works fine, but when I try to download from the others they say I've already passed my limit and should wait a while. Even though I haven't used them for weeks now.

Rania

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, since this is probably one of my all time favorites, naturally I know pretty much everything about this series, and I'll share what info I can recall. =D

First off, idk what format this file is in since I already have the game and there is no need to download, however the link for the cd files themselves I found at this link

It's a torrent file, so you'll need a torrent downloader to download it, hopefully there's some people still seeding. To use the cd files, you have to use a program like Daemon Tools or Alcohol 52% (or 120%).

Nextly, I am not sure what version of Raidy this is, since there are two, one that was made for DOS and one that was remade for the PC (this was also done with the second one). The one I provided the link for is for the remade version. Oh, and that version is also available in english, it was recently translated by Peach Princess if I am not mistaken...
Here's the link for that
The second one is currently being translated, I would imagine it would come out sometime during this coming summer, but there are no official release dates. There is also a third game being made by the developers (Zyx Studios), although they have not updated their site in ages...

I have played through both versions of both the first and second Raidy games, I can say that the second one is vastly better than the first. I can safely say that there is no party system, however they seem to be considering it for the third one. Also on a positive note, it's probably about 5x bigger and longer than the first one. Here's the link to the torrent file for that one

If I recall correctly, you also need to mount the seemingly blank .iso file as well as the game cd file for it to load the game.

Also remember when trying to run any kind of Japanese game to change your regional settings so that the number format is Japanese

I remember when I first found out about this game and had so many problems finding it and getting it to run, hopefully this helps you guys out...

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

I found this walkthrough a few months ago. Pretty good except it was in Japanese and the google translation is scketchy at best. If anyone gets a better translation let me know.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like a great game. Wish I could play it.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm trying to download the second game from the torrent link given but..so far absolutely nothing...hopefully i'll be able to download it eventually but the way it looks it now wont be soon.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can watch a walk through of the game?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

there is that scetchy japo one three posts up.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

there is that scetchy japo one three posts up.
I mean I want to watch like the cut scenes of the game and stuff. Like a video of it. I looked but couldn't find anything.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

no animation to it really just static images for the most part.

Rania

Lurker
Reputation score

I figured the torrent might not be seeded...

I am currently trying to upload Raidy 2 to Megaupload, but I never used it b4 so idk if it will work or not. It is also taking a very long time to upload due to the size, I will post again when I get the link.

Also a few people simply said they wish they could play this game, is there a reason why you can't or something? Please let me know as I have all versions and I am willing to share them all.

Last edited:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

okay i have found i cant play Raidy 2 in japanese.

i have installed the game using deamon tools to mount the seperate disc images and i do have the right regional settings on i think they are set to jap.
whenever i load the game disc image and click whichever option i beleive to play (one for full screen one for windows mode)
it just gives me an error in japanese i cant read so i dont know whats wrong.
suggestions?

Rania

Lurker
Reputation score

okay i have found i cant play Raidy 2 in japanese.

i have installed the game using deamon tools to mount the seperate disc images and i do have the right regional settings on i think they are set to jap.
whenever i load the game disc image and click whichever option i beleive to play (one for full screen one for windows mode)
it just gives me an error in japanese i cant read so i dont know whats wrong.
suggestions?
Ok, did you mount the seemingly blank .iso image? You have to mount both the .iso and the raidy game disc at the same time. The .iso file has some weird japanese name if I remember correctly.

Secondly, for people who are unable to download via torrent, I was finally able to upload it to Megaupload.