What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟- (RJ076303)

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Basically, I found this Game Over Rape game on my regular lurking at hongfire.
Gameplay is similar to Raidy, maybe even better.
Story is, you are a female half-elf knight who was sent to investigate a castle that appeared out of nowhere. It's called Lilith Palace, so it's up to your imagination what's inside.
No level grinding (you can't grind anyway), all female casts are voiced ALL THE TIME.
IMO, the only thing this is behind Raidy is no English translation, yet.

Things that should be expected: Orc, Lizard man, Ogre (more like Cyclop), Goblin, Tentacle, Slime, Incubus (called Gremlin though), Succubus, Zombie (just different colored human), Mind Control, Body Control (yes, this body is mine from now on)
Things that shouldn't be expected: consensual

Anyway, the download links
Main game:
and get the Patch at the maker

Installation guide
- Unpack the .rar file WITH JAPANESE UNICODE.
- Replace the old nscript.dat with the new one from the patch.

Interface guide
Unspoken rule of Visual Novels: if you don't see an exit button, just right-click

Top menu:
- First is Window/Fulscreen
- Second is message speed
- Third is volume
- Fourth is skip unread text/skip all
- Two last are Skip and Auto mode

In-game main menu: process through the story and you will see it, eventually. It's in English, no worry here

Menu:
- Status
- Skill
- Equipment
- Item
- Shop (after floor 7 only)
- Config
- Return to title

In-battle menu:
- Attack
- Defend: will sometimes counter (negate all damage, and deal damage back at enemy)
- Skill/magic
- Item
- Change equipment: take 1 turn, can't change armor

Struggle menu:
- Attack: if you still have your sword
- Break free: yeah, you can break free from all enemies, not. Fail 100% of the time
- Skill: can only use magic if you mouth is still free (I like that)
- Item: no item will help you
- Run away: only appear when YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY (逃 げ ら れ な い)

Skill: most are in Engrish.... or some weird language that looks similar to Engrish, no comment here.
- Val-Flare: self-targeted magic, fire enchantment
- Unchain: self-targeted magic, dispel
- Val-Bolt: self-targeted magic, lightning enchantment
- Rapid Rash: single-targeted skill, Rapid slash? Spam mouse button rapidly (max 10 times) to increase damage
- Wendiare: all-targeted wind magic
- Raven: self-targeted magic, float above the ground
- Tri-elements: lottery. Bonus if all three elements are the same. It's magic, I guess

- Healing: don't say you don't know this
- Clear Vanish: cure status
- Holy bullet: single target magic, simple
- Bless: def buff all party
- ????:
- Cure Light: heal all party
- Revive: it'll kill you instantly, yeah.......... it's a joke, in case someone don't get it

- Quickcare: lesser healing
- Six sense: get info about treasure on current floor, if you can read them, that is
- Powerdown-bomb: unlocked if you get a certain bag lying around on 1F. Reduce enemy's attack power
- Snake bind: disable enemy for one turn, maybe
- Abuse: attract enemy attention at him
- Steal: steal money, unlimited use
- Gamble trick: lottery, use at your own risk

Quick guide, read at your own risk
1F
- Slime: enchant fire, then slash away
- 4 orcs: second choice to run away and fight them once at a time

2F
- Lizard man: if he stop attack, you should stop for 1 turn too
- When you can't move, use the Unchain spell

3F
- Ogre: heal with the guy, and bomb the ogre if you can to reduce his attack. Alternatively, you can keep defending and counter him to death
- Ignore the chests that you can't get

4F
- Ignore the red magic circle

5F
- Find the antidote somewhere in the NE corner before confronting the bandits.

Back to 2F (optional)
- Use Raven to get the three chests

Back to 4F
- Use Raven to get pass red magic circle. Wendiare to kill Mimic if you want
- Tentacles: you can't fight it with sword, repeat, YOU CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST TENTACLES WITH SWORD.

Another 5F
- The mirrors that aren't mirrors are the key

6F
- Eventually, you will enter a sub-floor. In the one with lots of teleport circle, there's one with no number and causes instand death (no H) and a trapped chest (instant death too). Raven pass it for item. Boss has charm spell, so either Clear or Unchain everytime he uses it, or wear 賢者のお守り accessory.
- Second floor has passable wall, and a trapped chest. Boss has sleep spell, so wear 目覚めの-something accessory (it's right above 賢者のお守り in the equipment list)
- Return to free the guy (and fight boss). You can return to 2F to get a locked chest, and the two sub-floors to get the trapped chests.

7F
- Against the mirror, kill yourself with 透明の薬 (it's also convenient to get instand GO too, just have all members use it WITHIN ONE TURN)
- Red tentacles: have the priestest defend every three turns. If she gets caught (yeah, I know you'll let her), the knight goes next. Strangely, sword works with this one (it's heresy!)

8F
- Match the circles color with the picture at the beginning.
- Boss gives no H
- Goes down the unlocked stair to the crystal

Last boss
- She will get nigh invincible after some turns if you didn't get to the crystal
- After the fight, run away to the beginning (1F) WITHIN 5 minutes. Bonus if you don't make it.

Last edited by a moderator:

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟-

Downloading now... where on the homepage is the patch?

-Scratch that, giant link that says "pa-tch" in blue.

Last edited:

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you just drop the patch files into the game folder and replace the old files? And how do you get it to save? I clicked the option from the menu but I got stuck in the save menu and couldn't get out.

Also, thanks for the post!

Edit: Would going to Japanese unicode help?

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I see you already answered your own question, but yes, it's the giant link that you'll see if you scroll down:

blue, going into J unicode would almost certainly help. If you're getting any errors, and you're not in J unicode, try that first.

Rin... hot shit. More of raidy style is always a good thing.

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

blue, going into J unicode would almost certainly help. If you're getting any errors, and you're not in J unicode, try that first.
Thanks Alias, that appears to have fixed it. I think the stuff needs to be unpacked while in J unicode. My problem was that almost none of the text was appearing, so I couldn't tell where clickable options were. For those without J unicode, it IS possible to do without it since you can use your arrow keys to scroll through the clickable options and then hit enter, but that's a pain in the ass.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ya I lurk the GOR thread on hongfire too, and this is a pretty addictive game. Only thing I don't quite like is that enemy encounters are all predetermined... so there's only a certain amount of enemies on each floor , period.

but the gor scenes are some of the best I've seen :p Amazingly hot stuff, two thumbs up!

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, maybe I'm just a moron, but how the hell do you exit out of menu type screens? For example, I just saved the game and so the save screen is still up with all the possible saved files. How do I close this and get back to the game without reloading?

EDIT: Yep, I'm a moron. Right clicking FTW.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how do you enchant fire on 1F

i done it

Last edited:

GP03D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me , Any one can tell me about fight with boss in F6

I don't know how to win boss.

thank you very much.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

thank you very much.
Freaking impossible. I equipped all status negating artifacts, so my team is already immune to all the status effects she can cast. Yet her area attack simply does too much damage. My characters can't stay alive long enough to make enough damage to her.

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much.
If you mean the guy with the axe?, Im stuck there too, he's way too annoying, I know youre supposed to use Raven every now and then and he double atk wont do outragious dmg, but still the battle struggles way too much and its annoying, that he beats you. Cant beat the bastard.

Btw, when I fought the green tentacle monster, I never got any H-scene when losing againts it, no matter what. Anyone knows why?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you mean the guy with the axe?, Im stuck there too, he's way too annoying, I know youre supposed to use Raven every now and then and he double atk wont do outragious dmg, but still the battle struggles way too much and its annoying, that he beats you. Cant beat the bastard.

Btw, when I fought the green tentacle monster, I never got any H-scene when losing againts it, no matter what. Anyone knows why?
you get a scene only if you get caught. you only get caught if you attack with your sword when you didn't cut all the tentacles with the wind spell.

btw how'd you beat it ? i tried counters, i tried windspell to cut off tentacles, then attacking, etc etc...

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you get a scene only if you get caught. you only get caught if you attack with your sword when you didn't cut all the tentacles with the wind spell.

btw how'd you beat it ? i tried counters, i tried windspell to cut off tentacles, then attacking, etc etc...
I never had trouble beating it, as long as you have pots, you can kill it, I always counter, around 90% of the monsters or mobs is better to use counter, specially if its a boss or there's multiple ones.

I never got caught by the green tentacle, so I never used the wind spell on it, just regular block/counter, till this moment thats the only scene Im missing...

I just wish Raidy was a little more like this one, with every mob it has, lol, yeah I know Raidy has tons of mobs per floors, but still ^^

burken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one got/know link to cg set?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could anyone help me out? I can't find out where to go after defeating the bandits at BF5

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Could anyone help me out? I can't find out where to go after defeating the bandits at BF5
Use the scroll you get from the bandit, contract with the spirit, get new spell, and go to 4F.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I never had trouble beating it, as long as you have pots, you can kill it, I always counter, around 90% of the monsters or mobs is better to use counter, specially if its a boss or there's multiple ones.

I never got caught by the green tentacle, so I never used the wind spell on it, just regular block/counter, till this moment thats the only scene Im missing...

I just wish Raidy was a little more like this one, with every mob it has, lol, yeah I know Raidy has tons of mobs per floors, but still ^^
wtf 90% counter? 0.o i have more like 90% get hit for 30-40 damage
which equips are u using?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Read his post again. He's not saying he successfully counter-attacks 90% of the time, he's saying that for 90% of the monsters you encounter in the game, it's better to guard and try to counter.

To anybody that can help:
I am missing a CG and I have no idea where to get it. It's the third one over on the second page, between the tentacle monster and the zombie rape CGs. I've been everywhere except the secret dungeon, and unless there is more than one row on the 4th page, I have all the CGs except this one.

+rep to anybody that helps me get this one.

Pale

Reputation score

Alias - second page should go..

Blindfolded Knight - Lose to Raiders

Tentacle Rape - Green

Mirror Doppelganger Rape - Look into one of the mirrors on the.. 6th/7th floor (the one with the teleports)

Tattoo-dude Rape - Lose to multiple tattoo dudes

Then on the bottom row you should have two by storyline, then two for the blindfolded demons - one for each girl. If you take the top option when splitting up, the Priest goes against the demons, allowing you to get her CG, then get the Knight's at any time.

I myself am missing the second column on the third page, between the Red Mage Charm fellatio and the priest getting gangbanged on the top row, and between the "Oh No I drugged myself" and the Priest with red tentacles.. Any ideas?

EDIT : Nevermind, found them. Full save attached to this post, borrowed from Hongfire rather than my own. Dump into the game folder (ensure the game is not running at the time) and you'll be fine.))

P

Attachments

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Weird and upsetting... I purposefully lost to the mirror doppelganger and didn't get a scene, just a game over. Did you have to do anything special to acquire the CG?

The first CG you're missing is the Charm mage raping Cless (the priestess). You'll have had to have saved before you cleared the subfloor with the main character, then gone into that subfloor with Cless and lost to the charm mage.

For the second one, use the same drug on Cless. It's another "Oops, I drugged myself!" CG.