What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟- (RJ076303)

Pale

Reputation score
Re: Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟-

Yep, it's nothing to do with the doppelganger fight.

On the floor where you progress by teleporting through mirrors that don't show your reflection, simply approach one of the mirrors that DOES show your reflection, and walk "into" it.

P

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I know I sound particularly dense, but I still can't get it to show up. I went to the 5th floor, the one with all the teleporting mirrors, walked into every mirror that showed a reflection, both before and after the doppelganger fight on the 7th floor, and all I get is a text box with some moon runes. I probably triggered something that makes the CG unavailable, like killing the boss of the floor, and I have no saves earlier than the 7th floor.

frustration

Pale

Reputation score

Yep, killing that boss probably disables all the other doppelganger kills.

Not to worry though - you can use the Savegame, go a couple of posts up to find it attached to a post of mine.

P

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Read his post again. He's not saying he successfully counter-attacks 90% of the time, he's saying that for 90% of the monsters you encounter in the game, it's better to guard and try to counter.

To anybody that can help:
I am missing a CG and I have no idea where to get it. It's the third one over on the second page, between the tentacle monster and the zombie rape CGs. I've been everywhere except the secret dungeon, and unless there is more than one row on the 4th page, I have all the CGs except this one.

+rep to anybody that helps me get this one.

my bad dude, i misread lol. btw... i finally killed it.. but used like 4 potions :(

Pale

Reputation score

Oh, and anyone struggling with the last boss - CheatEngine is your friend. Google can help you find it.

P

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Got it! Now my set is complete and I can take a nap =P

Thanks for the help

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, and anyone struggling with the last boss - CheatEngine is your friend. Google can help you find it.

P
What cheat engine?, I tried googling it, but cant find nothing. I cant pass the Axe boss...

Pale

Reputation score

Simply put, you pick the game process, then note down the first stat you want to do, be it Life or MP. Enter in the value in the New Search box, then decrease/increase it (by, say, taking damage) and hit Next Search using the new value. Repeating this should eventually take you down to one value in the box on the left, double click it to take it down the bottom. Tick "Freeze", and edit it your Max for whatever the score is, and Ta-Da. Infinite Life. Same thing works for each character, and HP/LP. Probably Gold as well if you wanted to do that.

Tips for axe WITHOUT cheating - start with Bless and Raven. Then keep defending and healing, rely on your Counter.

P

Reputation score

Hi

I have a Problem with the Boss with the Sleepspell in 6F. I can not find the Item that protects sleep. I search everywhere but nothing. Can someone tell me where i found it?

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Simply put, you pick the game process, then note down the first stat you want to do, be it Life or MP. Enter in the value in the New Search box, then decrease/increase it (by, say, taking damage) and hit Next Search using the new value. Repeating this should eventually take you down to one value in the box on the left, double click it to take it down the bottom. Tick "Freeze", and edit it your Max for whatever the score is, and Ta-Da. Infinite Life. Same thing works for each character, and HP/LP. Probably Gold as well if you wanted to do that.

Tips for axe WITHOUT cheating - start with Bless and Raven. Then keep defending and healing, rely on your Counter.

P
Cool, will try that.

Btw, I know that youre supposed to use raven, bless and constant healing while defending but still the bastard always hits hard

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi

I have a Problem with the Boss with the Sleepspell in 6F. I can not find the Item that protects sleep. I search everywhere but nothing. Can someone tell me where i found it?
You should had them if you have been searching thru-out all dungeons, equip both items that dont give you any +stats, theyre the ones down the middle I think, I dont know which is which so just equip both and youre done. If you dont have them, re-search all dungeons.

Pale

Reputation score

If memory serves, the Sleep Spell one is easy to miss. This is the area with the teleporting walls, right? Where you walk towards a blank wall and it teleports you? Check -all- the dead ends, some of them are actually teleporters. The anti-sleep item is in one of those. Hope that helps. And the sleep one is the bottom option of the two effect-protectors - check the guide in the OP of this topic for the exact symbols.

P

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone getting only the same finisher with the red tentacle monster?

I know he takes characers from you, but its always the same with me. Take the priest, then a scene, then the elf, another scene, and either kills or something else happens with the thief. At the end rape scene, it always shows the priest getting raped.

I checked the gallery and its showing that its missing 2 scenes before her scenes. Anyone know how to get those before?

Pale

Reputation score

Which CGs are these..? For the red tentacle, the pink-haired girl is on Page 1 - you get it by losing the first time to the tentacle before you get the Priest. The Priest's CG is on Page 3.

P

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate the last boss.

I destroyed the crystal but she still gets a indestructible barrier, what gives?

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I downloaded the game and the save file. It seems that there is a lot of male on female rape. I honestly prefer Raidy for the yuri rape in the game. IMO it's the better game because of that reason. Let me also note that I haven't even actually played this game yet. I'm just going by the art gallery that was given with the save file. Thanks for the post btw.

kungfuted

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does someone have a translation for the stats in the equip menu?

No matter what I do I cannot beat the green tentacle. Am I supposed to be a higher level than 6? Is there any way to get more experience at this point? I believe I've done everything. Maybe I missed some equipment somewhere? I have 3 options for the first two slots, and 4 for the next two.

I have used upwards of 8 potions and it will not die.

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Does someone have a translation for the stats in the equip menu?

No matter what I do I cannot beat the green tentacle. Am I supposed to be a higher level than 6? Is there any way to get more experience at this point? I believe I've done everything. Maybe I missed some equipment somewhere? I have 3 options for the first two slots, and 4 for the next two.

I have used upwards of 8 potions and it will not die.
Stats, from top to bottom are, Attack, Defense, Magic, Resistance, Speed, and Luck. There are some potion that can increase your stat permanently, by a tiny amount.
If you have MP, use Wendiare. If you don't, defend. Other than that, I don't know.
Maybe after you use Wendiare 4~5 times, you can use Rapid Rash. Not so sure though.
Best equipment is the Claymore (high attack, low speed), and the Chainmail (high defense, low speed). Both are 3rd option.

CG checklist
Page 1
- Lose to Orc
- Lose to Slime
- Lose to 4 Orcs
- Lose to Lizardman
- Step on a treasure chest in the room with 3 chests (2F)
- Caugh by a Mimic (must be alone)
- Lose to Ogre (Cyclop?)
- Step on red magic circle on 4F
Page 2
- Lose to bandits
- Caught by green tentacle; caught by red tentacle for additional shots
- Look into mirror on 5F (must be alone)
- Lose to undead
- Don't save priestess (2nd choice all the way)
- Auto
- Lose to Gremlin (blind demons)
- Lose to Gremlin (Cress version)
Page 3
- Lose to Mage on 6F, east subfloor
- Ditto, Cress version
- Lose to 6F boss
- Use aphrodisiac - 赤色の薬 (must be alone)
- Ditto, Cress verion
- Get caught by red tentacle
- Lose to last boss
Page 4
- Lose to last boss
- Lose to last boss
- Win against last boss
- Didn't escape in time
That's all, 28 scenes

Before I forget, there's patch2 on homepage

I think I've found the way to pull the script out (along with a bunch of codes). Just use Nscripter. If someone's going to translate, try that. Unfortunately, my school is getting tight, so don't expect anything from me anytime soon.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

theys a door on BF1 in the botton south east corner how do you get in?

also i am on bf5 before 3 ocrs i am level 5 and my attacks deals 18-25 damage and they deal twice as much i had game over quite a few times does the chat with hooded person (after the game over) got anything to do with it?

Last edited: