What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟- (RJ076303)

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟-

Am I crazy, or do I just not understand the floor system? From the starting floor (1f?) I swear the only way to go is down. Is there a basement?

Also, the slimes on this level seem to be unbeatable at my level. Confusing.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
All the slimes have a "trick" to them, most involving enchanting your weapon with fire.

As far as I can tell, you get bonuses for dying, in that you get refreshed without having to go back to a refreshment station.

Last edited by a moderator:

lowmanji

Reputation score

Anyone beat the 7th boss of the bonus dungeon? (the mage with the indestrutible barrier...)

Edit: Dont mind, i win the fight already.

Just to know, i dont find any hentai in the entire dungeon. So if you are playing the extra for that, just save your time.

Or maybe its super secret...
In any case, its cool to clean the floor with the last boss morgana after you have so much level and ubber equips.

Last edited:

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant beat the 6th floor jail boss, he counters my attacks and his shockwave attack does like 300 damage to my party.

How did you guys beat him?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I actually had signed in just to ask the very same question!

I equipped the anti-counter item which solved the counter-attack problem, but it didn't solve the 300 damage hit after a few rounds...

The mage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you know if somebody is doing a some eng patch?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually had signed in just to ask the very same question!

I equipped the anti-counter item which solved the counter-attack problem, but it didn't solve the 300 damage hit after a few rounds...
Have the sword girl use Raven at the start of the fight, the 300 damage thing is an earthquake attack.

Then if you can, have the cleric keep up Barrier on everyone.

In term of killing the boss, it's probably best to have the swordgirl just defend or have her use skills instead (don't think those can be countered), and have the cleric use Holy Bullet, while thief just spam heal.

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

So, is anyone doing an E patch?

if (answer == "yes") {
Please stop reading this post;​
} else {

Firstly, don't get your hope up.

Well, the good news is I have the latest patch, the tool to convert the nscripter.dat (in other words, the script file) to .txt file, and some free time. Also, it seems tunnel73 has stopped patching the game, finally.

The bad news is, as always, I'm lazy, and prefer playing H-games to translating them.

In short, I *may* want to start translating this game if someone is willing to help with proofing, testing, and other stuffs, and there are at least a decent amount of people wanting this translated.

Again, don't get your hope up.
}

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm moderately proficient in Japanese, so I can help check translations and proofread. Technically, I could help with testing the actual translation in game, but like you, I am lazy. That and I pretty much got what I wanted out of this game already, so I'm not super crazy about playing through it much more.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm a grammar/spelling nazi so if you need a proofreader I'll lend what I can. Also not above using Cheat Engine to speed through the game.

countertrap

Reputation score

there is 3 parts you need to really beat the last boss.(without cheats)

1 is you need all the right protection items. She cast sleep on the elf, death on the priest and charm on the thief in 1 turn from time to time. If you have the right protective accessories she is just wasting turns.

Aside from status, she goes first, which means if you ended a turn with low HP, she might killy your characters before they can heal. She has a very damaging attack that can hit everyone, or an attack that can hit two people or the same person twice(if she hits the priestess twice she will KO for sure). Her attacks are not physical, so high resistance armor will help take the damage down. So the Elf's plate armor probably is worse here. Also she has an attack that can cut everyone's HP and MP in half. It is vital that you buy 9 of the revive, HP +300, and MP +150.

The second part to fighting her is TriElement. If you get one of each, all your MP and HP for all member will be restored, dead members will be revived to full. and the boss will take damage. This is huge because it nullifies all of her HP/MP cut in half moves, and the need for you to use items while still doing damage. So you should use it every opportunity you get, just spam it.

So I equipped the sword of luck for the elf, and the ring of luck. When I use TriElement, the one of each or 3 of one comes up very often. During the entire fight I had two 3xbolt, two 3xfire, one 3xwind and many one of each come up.
Three of Lighting will do damage and paralyze her for a turn or two. Damage deal to the final boss is moderate.
Three of Fire will do damage and increase the entire team's attack power for a few turns, now you thief can get some damage in with normal attacks. But Fire attack deal the least damage to the boss.
Three of Wind will do damage and heal entire party to full. Last boss appears to be weak against wind, any wind symbol on Trielement will significantly boost damage.

It is vital that you do not let the Elf's MP run low. The priestess is CONSTANTLY using cure light(which heals everyone to full in case Trielement was not one of each.) This is key because you want to start every turn with max HP
The thief attacks but mostly he uses items to revive/regenerate MP for the other two characters.

The Last part is the barriers. First one is always fire. The second barrier for me was vulnerable to holy(twice). Some guys earlier said it was lighting, but I guess it's possible to be different. You can try wind, lighting and holy to break it. She didn't live long enough for me to see if she has a third barrier. When she first up her barrier she will take a turn to power up and hit you with a big party wide damage spell, but it wont kill anyone if they are full health, and can be fixed with a subsequent cure light. I rather she do this attack than some her other more dangerous moves. Breaking her barrier while she is charging does not stop this attack from coming.

It's still a very hard fight. The difficulty of the fight seems to falls on, how often are you getting one of each on Trielement and how often she hits the same character twice and causes KO.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW. Some hints on the golem boss before the last boss.
Basically, he is weak to lighting but not that weak. I used thief's gamble to deal damage to him. In the meantime curelight, bless and TriElement(it heals completely and it regenerates MP if you are lucky, so remember to equip all you lucky items) Three lighting on trielement deals 300 damage and paralyzes him for a turn or 2.

A word on gamble. It's an ability that has the potential to deal the most amount of damage in the game. that's the good news.
You roll 3 dice. The first two dice multiplied together times 10 is the damage dealt or healed. The 3rd dice. If you roll a 1 or a 4, the enemy takes damage. If you roll a 2 or a 5 thief takes damage.
If you roll a 3 the thief heals that much, if you roll a 6 the entire party heals that much.
So while it's great to roll high. 6 x 6 x 10 is 360 damage, but if you roll a 2 or a 5 on the last die, you'll instant KO yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boss before that is the red tentacles, very easy to kill so long as you defend with priest every 3 turns.

The Axe boss before the red tentacles is a physical attacker. A combination of defend/counter attack, high defense items and bless will keep you alive. The key is to dodge his earthquake attack on his 3rd turn with a casting of Raven. A few potions is needed most likely because it's a war of attrition. Another option is have your priest equip the weapon that adds damage instead of spell power and have them both defend to increase the chance for a counter attack.

Nothing seems to protect the red charm wizard's mind control spell, but it requires 2 casting for you to lose, and he does not cast 2 in a row. So use unchain or vanish to dispell it. It nullifies his first casting and he will have to recast. Also equipping high resistance instead of high defense armor, and the accessory that decrease fire damage by 30% helps on defense.

As for fighting high level normal enemies when you have all 3 characters. Best to take out the blind demon first, as he can use sleep. A 10 hit sword attack from elf, normal hit from thief, and a holy attack from priestess and he will be out in round 1. Zombies (tattooed guy with big sticker on his face) are weak against holy, a few shots will kill it, physically attacking zombies waste HP and time.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

didint you say the menu was in english? its not,

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

The good news is the translation is moving. Progress is unknown though.

Bad news is I want some more help.

I'd be very grateful if someone can spend their effort pulling out the Japanese dialogues from the mix of code, script, comments, and etc, whether automatically or manuall.
For example, this is how it looks like in the text file (look at your own risk)
*event101 ;=============== 初戦・オーク対峙

bgmstop

gosub *black_fast

gosub *setwindow1
for %0=100 to 110:vsp %0,0:next

mov %0,40
lsp 80,":a;chr\s3.png",0,%0
wait 700
gosub *out_fast

dwaveloop 1,"sv\s_lp_001.ogg"

セリア「…はっ…、はあっ……、…っ……はぁ…っ…」\

息が荒れる。\
顔は火照り、妙な疼きが身体を駆け巡る。\
セリア(なにか…変。……それに…)\
分かれ道、行き止まり、狭い通路。\
嫌な予測が脳裏をよぎる。\

dwave 1,"se\ork.wav"
ぶしゅるるる…\

lsp 80,":a;chr\s12.png",0,%0
print 4
セリア「!?」\

lsp 600,":a;chr\ork.jpg",350,10
print 6
セリア「!!」\

オーク「ふしゅぅー…、……んん…?」\

lsp 80,":a;chr\s13.png",0,%0
print 4

dwave 0,"sv\s_025.ogg"
セリア「オ…!オーク…!!」\

オーク「グゥフフ…フ…」\
オーク「め…メス…だな……。し、しかも…この匂い…エルフ…いや…人間………ハーフか。」\
オーク「いい匂いだ…へへ、う、美味そうな身体してやがる…」\

dwave 0,"sv\s_026.ogg"
セリア「っ…!寄るな…豚!」\

舌なめずりをしながらオークが近寄ってくる。\

オーク「へ…へへ…」\

セリア(……負けたら…犯される…!)\

csp 80:csp 600

gosub *mode_battle

if %win_or_lose = 2 goto *make

gosub *blackout_encount

mov %0,40
lsp 80,":a;chr\s13.png",0,%0
print 2

gosub *setwindow1

dwaveloop 1,"sv\s_lp_002.ogg"

セリア「…っ…はあっ……はぁっ……っは…」\
まずい。\
…最悪の状況かもしれない。\

dwavestop 1
城の地下、入り組んだ通路。\
セリア(ここ…ダンジョン……)\
しかも、魔物の棲みついているそれ。\
ここが何なのか調べるとか女の子を捜すとかそれ以前に、無事に脱出できるかすら…\

dwaveloop 1,"sv\s_lp_001.ogg"
mov %0,40
lsp 80,":a;chr\s3.png",0,%0
print 2
セリア「…はぁ……はっ………っん……」\
セリア(さっきから身体が少しおかしい…熱っぽくて頭がボーとしてくる。)\
…このダンジョンに漂う瘴気のせいか。\
いつまでもここにいるのは危険だ。\
セリア(早く脱出しないと…)\
dwavestop 1

gosub *setwindow3
csp 80
music_replay
for %0=100 to 110:vsp %0,1:next
print 2

mov %17,0:goto *main_idou
and I'd like it clean and clear like this
*event101 ;=============== 初戦・オーク対峙
セリア「…はっ…、はあっ……、…っ……はぁ…っ…」\

息が荒れる。\
顔は火照り、妙な疼きが身体を駆け巡る。\
セリア(なにか…変。……それに…)\
分かれ道、行き止まり、狭い通路。\
嫌な予測が脳裏をよぎる。\

ぶしゅるるる…\

セリア「!?」\

セリア「!!」\

オーク「ふしゅぅー…、……んん…?」\

セリア「オ…!オーク…!!」\

オーク「グゥフフ…フ…」\
オーク「め…メス…だな……。し、しかも…この匂い…エルフ…いや…人間………ハーフか。」\
オーク「いい匂いだ…へへ、う、美味そうな身体してやがる…」\

セリア「っ…!寄るな…豚!」\

舌なめずりをしながらオークが近寄ってくる。\

オーク「へ…へへ…」\

セリア(……負けたら…犯される…!)\

セリア「…っ…はあっ……はぁっ……っは…」\
まずい。\
…最悪の状況かもしれない。\

城の地下、入り組んだ通路。\
セリア(ここ…ダンジョン……)\
しかも、魔物の棲みついているそれ。\
ここが何なのか調べるとか女の子を捜すとかそれ以前に、無事に脱出できるかすら…\

セリア「…はぁ……はっ………っん……」\
セリア(さっきから身体が少しおかしい…熱っぽくて頭がボーとしてくる。)\
…このダンジョンに漂う瘴気のせいか。\
いつまでもここにいるのは危険だ。\
セリア(早く脱出しないと…)\
Contact me for more details (if someone wants to apply, that is).

Last edited:

Dazilani

Reputation score

You need to find the antidote item in the north-east area of the map, in battle it should be the item closest to the bottom of the item selection menu

It seems you need to use the antidote BEFORE your character portrait changes to "exited" and in my experience just doing 'attack -> attack -> use item: antidote -> keep blocking until you win' works for winning vs the bandits
I can't access the North-East of the map on 5F... could you explain it clearer please? Been trying for a while, still no luck.

What's the actual name of the Antidote? It's hard to go by when it's all in japanese also =p

Thanks

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I can't access the North-East of the map on 5F... could you explain it clearer please? Been trying for a while, still no luck.

What's the actual name of the Antidote? It's hard to go by when it's all in japanese also =p

Thanks
Antidote: 解毒剤

About the translation, unfortunately I've encountered some unexpected problem. Nscripter won't accept English script. There are other tools around that, but I don't know how to use them.
So, I'm sorry but the project will be suspended indefinitely for now.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

edit: killed ogre,now im stuck again, every path leads to a 3 on 1 fight with Orcs, there doesnt seem to be any way to win

Last edited:

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell me how to beat the blindfold demons? i chose cress and after like 4 turns and 2 spraying sounds she automatically loses. am i supposed to get a item or use a skill?
Another thing, on the floor where there are many corridors,each with 3 or 4 doors when you enter each 3block room sometimes your character suddenly says something,anyone know what she is saying?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

can anyone tell me how to beat the blindfold demons? i chose cress and after like 4 turns and 2 spraying sounds she automatically loses. am i supposed to get a item or use a skill?
Another thing, on the floor where there are many corridors,each with 3 or 4 doors when you enter each 3block room sometimes your character suddenly says something,anyone know what she is saying?
They have sleep spell which effectively make you lose after it activates.

Either equip alarm clock or use skill to remove debuff from you everything they do it.

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can i ask for the Location of where to find the Drug in order to get the Drugged myself CG? Thanks in Advance

sethra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys. im recently new to this site but i have already beaten this game. The only thing i cant figure out is the secret dungeon. im stuck at the 4th floor because of this weird blue light that shows up and stops me from moving. i tried everything and i cant move on. plz help. thanks