What's new

RPG [ Lilith ] [ Lilith [リリス] ] Monsters Survive -Lose and Reproduce- / Monsters Survive ~負ければモンスターに生殖される~ RE098913 RJ098913

Status
Not open for further replies.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Survive

loved this game. if you guys didn't know, it's from the same creators and artist as the taimanin asagi games.

pregnancy, pregnancy everywhere.
Yes, I'm a huge fan of Lilith as well.

And for all those that are curious this game is working with ITH, not very good plot as I heard, but if you're interested you can get the jist of the story.

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

inbf someone ask how to beat the slug boss

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, bummer. Game only runs in Japanese locale. AppLocale doesn't help. I have the same issue with Annerose. Wonder what makes them so different from other Lilith games.

EDIT: Never mind. NTLEA works. I was just being dumb and didn't know how to use it.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, NTLEA DID work. Now I'm unfortunately getting some kind of error whenever I run it. Just the file path and a bunch of question marks at the beginning and end. Ah well. Back to changing locales, I guess.

EDIT: Never mind. Fixed. Sigh. I'm really sorry for all these needless posts. I wish I could just delete them. Hide my shame.
You can delete them, just edit and delete should be there in the bottom left corner. Click, confirm, and don't bother filling out the "Reason for Deletion" part.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can delete them, just edit and delete should be there in the bottom left corner. Click, confirm, and don't bother filling out the "Reason for Deletion" part.
Oh, wow. I didn't even notice that. :eek: Thanks!

Keyes

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hate to resurrect this thread again, but does anyone have a working link for this? All of the old ones have already died. Except for the save, because of course the save is still up when the game is down.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of information on gameplay. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.