What's new

RPG [ Lilith ] [ Lilith [リリス] ] Monsters Survive -Lose and Reproduce- / Monsters Survive ~負ければモンスターに生殖される~ RE098913 RJ098913

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Monster Survive

Hohohoho~~~

This game is good :p :D :D

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Some of those cut-scene are a bitch to get. If you don't get them the first time you can't go back and get them again without starting a new game.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nothing seems to work on that black beetle.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The only thing i can suggest is to try a different area and "lvl up" or try the 2 health skills if you got them.

On on another note does anyone have the scene were the red head has sex with that guy but actually shows him putting his cock in her pussy. For some reason that the only gallery image Im missing. And this is on the replay part of the gallery not the CG.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

well CG set torrent if anyone is interested sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=149395 sorry cant post direct link just yet =(
Can someone upload this in a non-torrent form?

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

For people having trouble with the other Download links, these should work. I didn't upload them, just passing them along. I was having trouble and went around looking for alternatives.

Part 1:

Part 2:

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only thing i can suggest is to try a different area and "lvl up" or try the 2 health skills if you got them.

On on another note does anyone have the scene were the red head has sex with that guy but actually shows him putting his cock in her pussy. For some reason that the only gallery image Im missing. And this is on the replay part of the gallery not the CG.
He has to have sex with her several times before you get that CG.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

still can't find a save file...can someone upload it (.rar)?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where can i find the save file for my game? i'm retrying to put in the complete save but i dont know where it is to replace lol.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So its not at a certain location?
Just repeat what you did to get the first sex scene with him, and keep doing it until you can't do it anymore, the final time you can do that event you get that scene.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry to bump, but where is the save folder located in my computer? i just cant seem to find where it's being saved T_T

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get past that four armed monkey?

Last edited:
OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

For the monkey: Make sure there are only two spots you can travel to on the map (the one with the beetle and the monkey). Search around the areas until you've gotten every event, which, since I can't read moonspeak, just seems to be them talking to each other.

It's actually a pretty easy fight when you get used to his pattern; when the monkey disappears, he's preparing to a special attack; if you defend, no damage is dealt. Just keep attacking him and healing when necessary. As long as you defend during his special attack, he deals no EP damage. There's a second fight with him, back-to-back, but you're characters are completely healed. He even seems weaker the second time around.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry for a third post on this, but no on knows where the save files are held? it's not in the programs folder and folder of the game {savedata}. he savedata folder doesn't even exist in this case. where am i suppose to be looking?

Fullmetalfist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't mean to be a Negative Nancy but anyone else think that the games price is a little high?

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Monster survival

Can anyone help me with the game? I am at the part where there is a giant flee like monster. When I go to the cave, I go through I-IV area and when I hit the fifth area I automatically die.. I don't get to choose or anything? anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Last edited:

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster survival

Can anyone help me with the game? I am at the part where there is a giant flee like monster. When I go to the cave, I go through I-IV area and when I hit the fifth area I automatically die.. I don't get to choose or anything? anyone know what I am doing wrong?
You need to visit some areas several times before you can fight it (in area 4 I think). If you get stuck on the next section, read that little blurb I put in the first page and it should help you get past it.

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster survival

You need to visit some areas several times before you can fight it (in area 4 I think). If you get stuck on the next section, read that little blurb I put in the first page and it should help you get past it.
ahh ok thank, yeah the only other area is the city where you become a prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.