[WIP - Full] Lilium Union

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@habisain

Any progress yet?
Ah, I never posted some of the stuff from the VPM thread here. Basically real life has waylaid me a lot this last year, and has stopped me from really making much progress with my new toolset for translating stuff (JapeTrans). This is the toolset which I'm doing the Lilium Union (and VPM - note JapeTrans has a lot more features than RPGMaker Trans, so it's not trivial to change back to using RPGMaker Trans) translation with, and so there hasn't been much progress on either of my actual translation projects, unfortunately - although I have some time now, so hopefully this won't continue for too much longer.

I've also adopted a policy where, generally speaking, I don't comment on these threads unless there's something new on my end, because things in the VPM thread got really out of hand. I'm not sure if that's likely to happen here (it's a much lower traffic thread), but I'm going to be consistent, i.e. I won't be replying to anything else in this thread until there is progress. This certainly doesn't mean the project is abandoned - just slightly paused.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've also adopted a policy where, generally speaking, I don't comment on these threads unless there's something new on my end,
How are supposed to keep up with progress If you don't comment then? I mean, your blog is abandoned after all...

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How are supposed to keep up with progress If you don't comment then? I mean, your blog is abandoned after all...
I thought I was fairly clear, but just to clarify: If I don't comment, then there isn't any progress. This project isn't being worked on at all at the moment due to future progress being contingent on JapeTrans being finished, and real life meaning I just don't have as much time as I used to. I will start commenting once progress resumes.

GoldGame

Reputation score
keep up the good work as long as i know your still here and its in progress im fine i only get nervous when a translator disappears for months and dosent post any updates

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, and sorry for bumping this up again, but is this still ongoing? or is there akready a completed translation floating somewhere? coz All I have seen are incomplete ones.

Oir

Reputation score
Hello, and sorry for bumping this up again, but is this still ongoing? or is there akready a completed translation floating somewhere? coz All I have seen are incomplete ones.
Read the comment two above yours

Oir

Reputation score
Then I do hope someone who has the time picks it up then.
If you don't have the dedication or ability to put in the work yourself then you shouldn't be nagging others to do it for you.

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you don't have the dedication or ability to put in the work yourself then you shouldn't be nagging others to do it for you.
Okay, I'm not really sure why're youre acting like this, but while you're busy slaughtering the cows for your burgers-

I just wanted to check if this game is being translated again, it has almost been a year since that reply and I do apologize if this does bother habisain somehow. I just really want to see this game fully translated someday.

And that's it for me.

Oir

Reputation score
Okay, I'm not really sure why're youre acting like this, but while you're busy slaughtering the cows for your burgers-

I just wanted to check if this game is being translated again, it has almost been a year since that reply and I do apologize if this does bother habisain somehow. I just really want to see this game fully translated someday.

And that's it for me.
Because the translator literally said that if he's not commenting it means there hasn't been significant progress. And then somebody else a few comments above yours was daft enough to ignore his statement and badger him about the progress of the translation, and then he reiterated what he had previously stated about what it means if he's not commenting. And now, you've ignored both his original statement and the conversation between the other daft user who badgered him all for the purpose of personally badgering him yourself.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
may i ask how far in this trannslated project? 58% mean 58% game is translated and the rest is not translated or the translation cover full complete to end game but has 42% stuff still remain no translated.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, if I'm reading this right, the download in the first post was the initial translation attempt. Habisain is working on updating this and adding in Arunaru's translation, and had got up to 58% at some point (but that version hasn't been shared). Does anyone have the link to Arunaru's translation? The mediafire link he gave on the hongfire thread seems to have died.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i hope someone plz make mtl this game too :whistle:
There should be no need, as there is a practically full translation by the guy who did Sengoku Rance - if anyone still has the link, that is. Like I said, the mediafire link he gave here ( ) is dead...

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
There should be no need, as there is a practically full translation by the guy who did Sengoku Rance - if anyone still has the link, that is. Like I said, the mediafire link he gave here ( ) is dead...
i know its dead, that why i requesy someone make a translated game.

Oir

Reputation score
Isn't that just Habisain, the OP of this thread?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Isn't that just Habisain, the OP of this thread?
No; Arunaru did his own separate translation. He said Habisain was free to use those translated files in his version, as Habisain was hoping to improve the presentation, etc, and uploaded them to mediafire. Habisain has been working on incorporating the translation with his own work, I believe.

Oir

Reputation score
No; Arunaru did his own separate translation. He said Habisain was free to use those translated files in his version, as Habisain was hoping to improve the presentation, etc, and uploaded them to mediafire. Habisain has been working on incorporating the translation with his own work, I believe.
Oh geez, I see what you mean. Hongfire's gone now so that really blows.
Is Arunaru on any other forums? It'd be a downright travesty if that translation was completely lost to the wind.
I wonder if some guys on /hgg2d have the translation. I'll ask around.