What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation

Remove lufuclad from list until development resumes?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
List of games and mods contains pregnancy content

See this Pattern:
[Developer] Game Name - mechanic/gameover/storypart | description or comment

storypart - pregnancy planned according to the plot of the game

Complete games:
- mechanic | after some quests character may get pregnant
- mechanic | contains perks
- mechanic | contains ntr
-- mechanic | unlocked pregnancy after birth on island
- storypart/gameover | in this game you can't find a mechanic, I checked
- mechanic/storypart | before and after a certain point, the pregnancy cannot be repeated
- mechanic | i recommend this game
- mechanic | time limit in the plot

Already in list, just add my comments
Best Games Ever:
- mechanic | multiple pregnancy, has perks, tentacles etc
- mechanic | the second game is the author, everything is the same, but improved mechanics plus h animations in battles

Games in dev:
- mechanic
- mechanic | did not play
- mechanic
- mechanic | a lot features, roguelike
- mechanic | very good art, the author has many pregnancy games as a mechanic
- mechanic | also has pregnancy games
- mechanic | maybe already in list
- mechanic/gameover | WARNING! Hardcore
- mechanic | author of Le dernier saint chevalier, nice art
- mechanic | author promise pregnancy
- mechanic | author also has pregnancy games, may contain ntr
- mechanic | live2d, multiple pregnancy and tentacles/etc creatures
- mechanic/storypart | author of mr 151 tentacle, pregcess, trapped on monster instalnd

- mechanic | author of Luster's Souls
poke him someone already at last so that he completes the game

Pregnancy mods:
For other mods also see this
[Anenn] List of games with pregnancy mods - mechanic

[Silma, and others] Breeding mod for XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ - mechanic

[Bethesda] Oblivion:
note: better search the Internet for sex assemblies for the game, since it is very difficult to configure all sex mods together

- mechanic | support creatures, can be configured for multiple pregnancies

[Bethesda] Skyrim LE:
note: similar mods work very poorly on Skyrim SE, use Skyrim LE (just trust my experience
note 2: better search the Internet for sex assemblies for the game, since it is very difficult to configure all sex mods together

- mechanic | has addons for creatures
- mechanic | birth only humans
- mechanic | Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated Estrus For Skyrim V2.41r1
- mechanic | various parasites
- mechanic | have sex with creatures and give birth to create a flock
- mechanis

[Bethesda] Fallout 4:
note: better search the Internet for sex assemblies for the game, since it is very difficult to configure all sex mods together

- mechanic | has addons for creatures

[Bethesda] Fallout NV:
note: very unstable game
note 2: better search the Internet for sex assemblies for the game, since it is very difficult to configure all sex mods together

todo...
Wow good job! I'll try and add these to the list this weekend!

please, which is the second game in the banner?
You mean the second picture? That is Anthophobia, some of the game overs feature pregnancy. Great game highly recommend.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I've been looking through the list on the first page and I've found that some of the links lead to the same page about DLsite blogs moving over to Ci-en. Any chance we could get an update to the links?

RulesMaster

Reputation score
So I've been looking through the list on the first page and I've found that some of the links lead to the same page about DLsite blogs moving over to Ci-en. Any chance we could get an update to the links?
Most developers only in the last month of development create a product to DLsite / Steam / etc
Therefore, I think it is worth putting them in the category in development, and since I follow them, when the games are released on DLsite, I will write here

Achelexus

Reputation score
Is there any game where the PC is male and simply is able to impregnate multiple female characters outside of game-end scenes? And most importantly I'd prefer if most content was after he impregnated them.

Thanks in advance.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any game where the PC is male and simply is able to impregnate multiple female characters outside of game-end scenes? And most importantly I'd prefer if most content was after he impregnated them.

Thanks in advance.
Some of Team NiiMii's game fit that bill. CONFUSION WORLD ( ) is the best of them in my opinion, but there is also Forward Ho ) and Life on the Floating Island ( ).

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
I've tried to add 19 titles today to the list unfortunately I was having an issue with a character limit and lost formatting for the new 19 additions. Luckily I saved a backup of what I added. It's possible I may have to split the genres into individual posts or something due to the character limit. Will work on it over the next few days.

OP
Derp666

Derp666

Reputation score
Alright, I think the best way will be to make individual posts for each genre to get around word limit.

Unfortunately, I may have to delete this thread and remake because I can't keep each genre on the first page neatly. I've contacted an admin for advice for the time being. Let me know if you guys/girls have any ideas.

Last edited:

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Best option? Have an attached text file or a github link to said text with links and descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.