What's new

List of games with stomach distension caused by oversized wangs

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So, as the longest and most stupid title ever suggests, I'm looking for games with gigantic wangs, penetrating girls that shouldn't be able to take them but does so anyway. I've been searching pretty much all over the place, with every remotely relevant searchword I could come up with, but to no avail. So I thought, why not make a list myself, and post it on my favorite site for hentai?

Definitely have it:
* Action Battle Fack Game (Manpigs)
* (Centaur)
* Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3 (Orcs)
* Chronos Fear (Lizard)
* (Imps/Minotaurs/Faerie/Kelt and more)
* Drop Factory (Horse)
* Ernesta (Slime/Roper/Slime Boss/Demon Pig?/Skull Boss/Snakeman/Eye/Specter/Final Boss)
* Eroico (Witches)
* Erotic Eater (Cyclops/Dragon)
* Fairy Fighting (Fluid Hunter/Roper/Fallen Fairy/Fairy Crushers/F.C Boss/Raperbeast)
* Fighting Spirit Magical Girl (First boss/Blue Slime/Second Boss/Robo Ball)
* Guild Meister (Orc/Orc boss/Worm boss/a little from most other stuff)
* Guild Meister 2 (Orcs)
* Hounds of the Blade (Boar)
* Hunter's H (Feline/Red ogre/Executioner/Zombie thingie)
* Kunoichi Iris (Tentacle Blob thingie)
* Lab - Still Alive (Pigmen!)
* (Unspecified)
* The Lewdbeasts (Manpigs/Cyclops)
* Treasure Hunter Eriru (Male Zombie)
* Pretty Warrior May Cry (Orc/Cyclops/Dragon/Corrupt Knight/Cerberus/Wasp/Tentacle Face/Tentacles)
* Project X - Love Potion Disaster (Tentacle Trap/Grounder/Horse/Evil Rouge/Big/Big Daddy/Gold Robot)
* Rio Action (Orc)
* Skunk 3 (Horseman)
* Succubus Fist (Stage five, brutes)
* Vitamin Quest (Big Orc loss CG)
* Wolf's Dungeon (Goblin)
* Wonder Treasure (Gorilla boss)

Close enough (should have):
* エルフと淫辱の森 (Orcs)
* Shinobi Girl (Ogre thingies)
* Shooting Luna (Ogre/Ogre boss)
* Witch Girl (Ogre thingies)

Feel free to recommend more and I'll add them to the list!

Last edited:

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: List of games with stomach distension caused by oversized wangs

Generally ONEONE1 games have it but sometimes they way their drawn looks like they're collapsing their backs rather than enlarging the stomach.

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Added two other games I've missed on here. Chronos Fear, which I avoided thanks to the guro tag, but was actually quite nice if you avoid the oversized headchomper, and Guild Meister, which I originally avoided thanks to pretty bad reviews in the comment. Guild Meister was really sluggish to play, but the animations were actually quite great! Like Shooting Luna, but worse gameplay and better H content.

Edit: Added the new distension enemy from Sonomusume, as well as the game Wonder Treasure.

Last edited:
OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Been quite some time since I bothered with this list, but there's a few additions:

Lab - Still Alive
Eroico
Bitchi Taimani Rio 3
Wolf's Dungeon

Also changed the name of the tower defense game Sonomusume to The Lewdbeasts, since that's the official english name.

Will look through my folders to see if I can find the rest of the new additions I had in mind but don't remember the name of at the moment.

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Project X: Love Potion Disaster has it on some enemies. But it's Sonic characters. And occasionally cum sprays out of their bellybutton somehow. But still, there's lots of it and it's animated.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

It's text, but Fenoxo's games are rather hyper-heavy. Options for guy/girl/herm/sexless giving/receiving massive penetrations from guys/girls/herms/sexless abound, but all text.

OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's text, but Fenoxo's games are rather hyper-heavy. Options for guy/girl/herm/sexless giving/receiving massive penetrations from guys/girls/herms/sexless abound, but all text.
Yeah, I've played a bunch of CoC, just didn't think of adding it to be honest, but it's probably worth putting up there. I don't think anything that fits here has been added to TiTS yet though, but I might have to check it out again to make sure. Thanks for reminding me to add it though!

Project X: Love Potion Disaster has it on some enemies. But it's Sonic characters. And occasionally cum sprays out of their bellybutton somehow. But still, there's lots of it and it's animated.
Haven't checked that game in ages. Will look it up and see what enemies has what we're looking for here. In the meantime, I'll just add it as unspecified.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Meishoku no Reiki ~Yuruyaka ni Shisuru Ao Sango no Mori~
冥色の隷姫~緩やかに廃滅する青珊瑚の森~

has it as well, quite a fun game. it stole countless hours. it's kinda like the Leane of evil blade game, cept you play the demon lord who has to make babies with his captured elven goddess to rule the world.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21768 the secret final boss- the first boss- the second boss- stage 2 blue slime -stage 4 knight ball thing
sadly the final stage 2 looked like it was going to have it.

-Ernesta-
Roper/pig?/snakeman/mage/eye/last boss
maybe skull/slime/big-slime/

Last edited:
OP
HentaiProdigy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Meishoku no Reiki ~Yuruyaka ni Shisuru Ao Sango no Mori~
冥色の隷姫~緩やかに廃滅する青珊瑚の森~

has it as well, quite a fun game. it stole countless hours. it's kinda like the Leane of evil blade game, cept you play the demon lord who has to make babies with his captured elven goddess to rule the world.
Couldn't see anything on the pictures on DLsite, apart from the demon being twice their size, but no pictures of him or anything remotely close to his size. Will have to look the game up see it. Adding it as unspecified in the meantime.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21768 the secret final boss- the first boss- the second boss- stage 2 blue slime -stage 4 knight ball thing
sadly the final stage 2 looked like it was going to have it.

-Ernesta-
Roper/pig?/snakeman/mage/eye/last boss
maybe skull/slime/big-slime/
Nice. Been added.

Styx101

Reputation score
Hi, guys, did anyone still have the english patch engine or at least a partial english patch interface for
Meishoku no Reiki (Princess Of Darkness)?
To play even with the English interface in this game would be a hundred times easier.
All links for English patches on the net have long been dead. Maybe someone has preserved English patch?
Thanks.