What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

Wait until you hear this:
The retarded part is...
The models HAVE animations, but, somehow, they made it so the animation starts and doesn't take about 2 secs 'till the cg appears on all the screen so you get to see the animation for, like, two penetrations or so

pretty much lol, I was quite hopeful this was one of those "nice" games that went unoticed so I posted it here as soon as I saw the 3d sprites shown in the website and screenshots.
as I was playing it I was thinking, sure game is overly simplistic even for a sidescroller, but the character is well designed, nice combat animations and artwork... then I lose to the boss and see the sprites being cuttoff to show CG.

as nice as CG is, for me animations are pretty much a must have MAIN feature of hentai games.
sorry again >_<

But it has a little and maybe you need to know japanese to trigger the scenes, i don't really think they took the effort to make them only to not show them you know?

Anyhow, that's that and this is this:
These games, under a developer whose DLsite page has been turned down for whatever reason contain sprite sex.
The link for the games is a protection, the user who posted here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25965
gave me permission to share it only if in that way
Seems like a defunct company or something
Pretty much the fighting game (under the name "Beautiful Challenger") is the only one who has sprite sex, besides "Ring of Humiliation RIM" (Maybe this one doesn't fit i'm not sure)
TLDR:
Drag the slider to human to view links.
Link can only be accessed from the ulmf board
The games which contain sprite sex are:
Beautiful Challenger (Fighting Game)
Ring of humilliation RIM(First person like JSK games)

Link thanks to user Rin Umiko

Attachments

• Sin tA-tulo.jpg
    Sin tA-tulo.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

But it has a little and maybe you need to know japanese to trigger the scenes, i don't really think they took the effort to make them only to not show them you know?

Anyhow, that's that and this is this:
These games, under a developer whose DLsite page has been turned down for whatever reason contain sprite sex.
The link for the games is a protection, the user who posted here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25965
gave me permission to share it only if in that way
Seems like a defunct company or something
Pretty much the fighting game (under the name "Beautiful Challenger") is the only one who has sprite sex, besides "Ring of Humiliation RIM" (Maybe this one doesn't fit i'm not sure)
TLDR:
Drag the slider to human to view links.
Link can only be accessed from the ulmf board
The games which contain sprite sex are:
Beautiful Challenger (Fighting Game)
Ring of humilliation RIM(First person like JSK games)

Link thanks to user Rin Umiko

Thanks for the link for Beautiful Challenger. Although it was short it was enjoyable. Also the link for Ring of Despair 2 doesn't work.

Beautiful Challenger controls -

(Moving in the direction away from the enemy girl is how to guard)
H = Moving right
F = Moving left
A = Quick punch
S = Stomach punch(occasionally puts her on the ground on her stomach but if she goes on the ground this way then you can't grab her and do things to her)
Q = Grabbing her hands(has a wind up time, can also be used when she goes on the ground on her back from any other attack that is not a S - stomach punch, after a successful grab you can vary what attack you'll do by T, A/S(there are two types but you have to leave it to chance on what it'll be), or B)
T = Jump(Can also attack in midair with A or S(S won't put her on the ground on her stomach))
B = Crouch(Can also attack in midair with A or S(S won't put her on the ground on her stomach))
(To do a ground grab you have to put her on the ground on her BACK then go up to her and grab her with Q then you can vary your attack with T, A, S, or B. In the final round when she gets naked these will change to H attacks).

ive been here a lot
thanks kiko for the list
its been helping a lot
wish i could do a cheer thing
oh well
Cheers!

Dang.. Finally got some time to visit this forum and update the list... Thanks everyone for the contribution, and enjoy the list as it is, freshly updated :D

ive been here a lot
thanks kiko for the list
its been helping a lot
wish i could do a cheer thing
oh well
Cheers!

You're welcome m8

Guild maid Micah RJ168784

Hey, nguyentri666force, every link worked for me (they're not my uploads).
Also, you can grab her on the ground even if she's lying on her front side (face down)

Oh, and kiko:
you may want to revise the link to:
•屈辱のリング (Sidescrolling Action) Added 23rd of January 2016
It links to the "Guilty Hell" game's ulmf thread. (So there are two entries linking to the same thread, because the "Guilty Hell" one is correct as it's).
屈辱のリング Stands for the fighting game "Ring of humiliation" for which there's no thread

Last edited:

Hey, nguyentri666force, every link worked for me (they're not my uploads).
Also, you can grab her on the ground even if she's lying on her front side (face down)

How'd you do that? I replayed it and I couldn't seemed to grab her when she was on the ground on her front side with Q and I even tried crouching. Untitled.jpg When I try to unzip Ring of Despair 2 this is what happens for me. Am I missing something?

How'd you do that? I replayed it and I couldn't seemed to grab her when she was on the ground on her front side with Q and I even tried crouching. View attachment 21405 When I try to unzip Ring of Despair 2 this is what happens for me. Am I missing something?

This is one game packed in two parts, you cannot open 1 without 2
and 2 can only be opened through 1

Yeah, that's right, also: have you tried with your pc on Japanese Locale?

And about the grabbing part i just keep walking forward all the way and without releasing the key to walking forward press the grab key
I don't know if the grab has more reach that way or what but that's how i do it, have you tried that?

Thanks, I managed to get the second half of Ring of Despair. However I still can't seem to get the grabbing her on the ground on her stomach for Beautiful Challenger to work. I did what you said with moving forward then without releasing the forward button, press Q for grab. I also pushed her all the way to the end of the stage and did the same procedure but it didn't work.

Thanks, I managed to get the second half of Ring of Despair. However I still can't seem to get the grabbing her on the ground on her stomach for Beautiful Challenger to work. I did what you said with moving forward then without releasing the forward button, press Q for grab. I also pushed her all the way to the end of the stage and did the same procedure but it didn't work.

I would then advice you to look for an answere in the thread of the game. or make a new thread for it if there isn´t one, since I believe there would be more people that know the game well.
This thread is dedicated to list the games, therefore I´m not that sure how happy some people would be if this thread gets ongoing discussions about specific games.
That is just my carefull suggestion.

Guild maid Micah RJ168784

Is there no sprite sex in the demo? Didn't even get any for dying to stage 1's boss.

looked like it from the preview pictures, i cant run the game because my laptop is not feeling well.

Is there no sprite sex in the demo? Didn't even get any for dying to stage 1's boss.

None in the demo, but apparently there is some decent quality ones in the full game. I'd buy it to check, but DLsite doesn't like my credit card.

None in the demo, but apparently there is some decent quality ones in the full game. I'd buy it to check, but DLsite doesn't like my credit card.

If you already have an account on dlsite you can go into the more SFW side of it and put some money into points I think it is there, and not have your card or paypal have a fit about it. The points carry over to the NSFW side so you can buy stuff that way.

Not sure if that will help it worked for me once before not sure if it's still the same or not.

nguyentri666force:

You can jump her and try grabbing her from another side (one doesn't work).
Oh, and since people in the game's thread are probably not going to answer (has been inactive a long time) you can PM me so we do not flood this one

Here, more sprite sex:

fire emblem fans will love this one i bet (me included):

Last edited:

Just a heads up: Pig People of Oak Kingdom and Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King seem to be the same game.

After quite a while I've returned to the forums to update this list to add some games you fellows linked me, and to fix some bad links and duplicates.. It's updated now, I hope you enjoy the list as I enjoy maintaining it. Cheers!

Also thanks a lot to the admin that deleted the second post in this thread, the list is combined now and people shouldn't have any issues finding the second list. xD

My third post is a placeholder now for future updates if the second list gets filled.

If you guys find any bad links that I wasn't able to fix now, please pm me, or simply quote this post. I'll fix them as soon as possible

Last edited:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ169769/?
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28499

Last edited:
Back