What's new

List of the game as you play tentacle.

lukaslunt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi all, I'm looking for games (except flash games) or you play the sprawling monster and not the girl.

If you have names and links to play it would be cool.

I only know of 3 - Tentacle Locker which is basically a mini-game, and two RPGmaker ones whose names I forget - One of them was quite recent, the other is at least 5 years old by now. I guess She Ill Server kinda counts, you summon among other things tentacles against the NPC girls. There are a couple more games like that but nowhere near as good (imo) floating around.
There's also Pretty Warrior May Cry, a recent RPGMaker game by Mugcat and another RPG whose name I forget that do the whole "design a dungeon" type thing.

I'll look up the names to a couple of these when I get the chance

Ya know, I think one of the RPGmaker ones you're referring to is actually a re-make ( maybe sequel? ) of an older one that had a thread when I first joined the forum. No RPG combat, as the tentacle monster you just chase the girls down. Fucked if I can remember the name though. Would be in the old threads though.

I launched this topic because I saw a few years ago (2012 I think) a topic where he put the list of games or we play a tentacle, but I can not find it, so I have to throw

Back