What's new

VN/TEXT [Littlewitch] Shoujo Mahou Gaku Little Witch Romanesque / 少女魔法学 リトルウィッチロマネスク

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Shoujo Mahou Gaku Little Witch Romanesque

You have to have her teach a bunch of times in the final year she's there, and have higher affection than anyone else (mostly the main girls).
You also need to have both girls fail their 2nd year exam. Then you go back to adventuring with Merritt.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Each learning session has six days. This is my normal week:
1-3 days Ignis
4&5 days Tempora Ignis
6 day some powerfull spell that targets every die on the field. E.g. the firework spell.

This will get you full spirits in the beginning.

Later you get some better spells. Like the one that spawns 3 dices.
Sorry for necro-ing the thread

But I have a question
1-3 days is ignis
4&5 is tempora ignis
Why doing tempora twice?
Weren't in 5'th day the spirit are reseted to 0

How to get much spirit anyway?
It keeps reseted to 0 after doing some magic spell.....

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've played through the game three times so far, but there's still so much I'm missing. It's starting to get to be a chore playing through it over and over. Is there perhaps a 100% save file anywhere? Or is that not allowed to be asked here?

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is very Cheat Engine friendly. You can edit numbers straight without any of the weird *2+1 kinda stuff than many JP games require. Personally I just froze the days so they wouldn't advance and then was able to take infinite actions on any turn I wanted.

I just got plowed on the first test, but I think it may have been storyline reasons due to evil testers.
I'm sorry to double post (after many days) but how do you use cheat engine to do that? I found and downloaded cheat engine, but as I'm pretty helpless with this kind of stuff, I hsve absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

Like I mentioned in the above post, I've played through the game so much that I just don't want to go through it anymore. I just want to see the scenes. If there's no save file, I was thinking maybe this cheat engine thing could speed things up somehow