Lilitales
Ariadne and Magica.

What I want in game
-Good and long story,virgin(choosable) ending
-Adventure type,there will be quests
-Good CGs
-Status Screen
-Teasing,Cloth Damage
(Optional) Quick Time Events, Different Branches,Cloth Changable,Focus on Characters' Back Story.

I know most of popular eng translated h-games, but it is hard to find the genres like i listed. I am sure there are games like this. But i can't find because of jap/chinese lang limit. If you know good games like these can you tell me? It doesn't have to be english, i can use tool to translate MTL.You can give me RE or RJ code of games.

Last edited:

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Parallel Fantasy IF+,
Other Circlekame games,
Cursed Armor I & II,
If you liked Ambrosia, Magical Girl Celesphonia is from same author.

Gamerl

Reputation score
Crimson Colleseum have best QTE in h-games that I played. Amazing combat system with gimmicky opponents, that you need to prepare.
Opponents sometimes do grab attacks, and you need to QTE needed keys to escape or inflict more damage. You have a 🎲 dice on which you assign your unlocked skills. Money can be earned vs regular arena opponents or other means(like jars with amulets, or training tickets to native gym).

Story is not really the best in Enokippu games. So, in this game heroine captured and forced to wear slave collar, that forbid her to leave city. She can win her freedom in arena if she defeated special bosses. But if she loses vs boss that will be bad end. And here exist true end, for which you need to do something on night and talk to some people.

Cg are very good, but also almost always cruel to poor girl. Be careful. There exists boss Bad Ends, regular opponents lose just moves time forward and various city events. Best thing of course is combat molesting cg, where if you failed QTE(recommend setting on fast for challenging experience) heroine will be undressed and pushed down or pulled up or some other penetration position.

And there exists Clothing damage and lewd body parts experience. On my all scenes viewed heroine cums in battle Hillariosly fast. And if you want to use aphrodisiac collar for more money in arena in endgame you can be orgasm stun locked, which is was very entertaining for me. Warning without Lewd defence items last, last boss is stupidly hard,because tentacles just owned my girl, but manageable. Game is short(4-5 hours).

blueinorb9

Reputation score
I personally recommend .

It's a dungeon crawler with likeable characters and great gameplay mechanics. Quite adorable heroine, too.