What's new

Looking for reverse rape games without "cute" or loli/shota themes.

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been looking for a fighting or beat em up games with reverse rape. No cute, loli or shota themes please, I really can't stand that stuff anymore. Closest I found was Super Strip Fighter 5 but it was really terrible. Think Streets of Rage-type stuff.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I've been looking for a fighting or beat em up games with reverse rape. No cute, loli or shota themes please, I really can't stand that stuff anymore. Closest I found was Super Strip Fighter 5 but it was really terrible. Think Streets of Rage-type stuff.
Not really sure what type of game you're looking for? Games where you play as a girl and reverse rape dudes? ( ) Or like a game where you fight a girl and she reverse rapes you? (like JSK-type games https://ulmf.org/threads/jsk-hgames-thread.1910/)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Looking for reverse rape and excluding shota is practically impossible.

This might surprise you but the genre is quite literally not big enough for you to be that picky. Adding on the fact that you want a real time action game, and I really don't think there's anything for you.
Mr Z's Kinky Fight Club might count but only if you purposefully lose.

Last edited: