OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Looting run [Josie]

(Josie attacks)

Although it's cock retracted safely back, Josie did manage to cut across it's hide fairly well, as it took some steps back in pain from the blow.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Following through with her slash, she smiled a bit as it cut across her assailant. Rolling the sword around her wrist, she took a step, charging the blade with both hands in a stab upward and forward towards the beasts midsection, hoping to push her sword through it's abdomen.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Josie delivers another swift cut, but this time it doesn't do as much damage as she would have liked. Although the monster still seemed to be in quite a lot of pain from her last blow.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My god, it's still alive. This thing just won't die.

Her worry slipped away though as she realized it was still stunned and she was still pushing it on the defensive. She kept up her attack, swinging her sword back and down across it's body.

Just drop dead already!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Josie follows up with one more final strike, gutting the creature as her blade goes into it's body as it collapses to the ground...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Finally seeing the foul beast collapse, she dropped her head with a sigh, and let her arms limp to her sides. Dragging her feet over to the wall, she started to crouch down. Using the sword almost as a stand, she plopped herself down on the ground against the wall near the female police officer. After a small time to catch her breath, Josie turned to her and coughed a bit before she spoke, not even looking at the officer.

"You all right there? Conscious? Can you walk?" She paused briefly and turned her head to the cop. "Sorry, normally, I'd be more comforting and supportive but... damn, I'm just sore." Trying to squeeze some sort of smile out, hoping it might do the same for the cop.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Josie sat next to the cop, she noticed why the woman hadn't done anything. She was unconscious, and her belly was round, just like some of those pregnant women she had seen come into the hotel.

All of her attempts to talk with the woman were met with silence.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie took a few deep breaths as she sat there in silence. She raised her head and started speaking aloud, despite knowing the cop was unconscious.

"Figures, after all that you wouldn't even be awake. So what do I do with you now? Leave you here and go look for supplies? Eh, who am I kidding, it's not like you're going anywhere."

She figured it was best to stay with the officer. If anything came by while she was gone, the cop might be in trouble. If she walked off, there would be a chance of running into something else without any help. Coming back with a survivor would be better than coming back with nothing at all.

"Besides, if anyone knows where the supplies are around here, it'd be you wouldn't it?" Josie paused as if waiting for a response.
"Well, have a good sleep, cuz as soon as you wake up, I'm getting your pregnant ass up and moving."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't long of a wait, as the previously knocked out cop began to move around, moaning in pain as she leaned back onto the ground, her legs spreading wide as she nearly screamed as she began to birth a strange creature.

Resembling it's, "father," the small bug looked just like the one Josie had barely managed to kill, as it pushed it's way out of the cop's pussy, coming out completely as it began to slowly move around on the ground...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie's mind was a million miles away when the girl started to move. The girls moans caught her by surprise and she was finally moving. Josie's concern for the girl, not knowing at all how painful regular pregnancy must be let alone what having one of these large beasts monsters would be like, pushed her to sit closer to the girl, trying to find some words to reassure her or something. But when the smaller monster started to crawl out of her, Josie backed away in fear, using her hand to block her mouth, feeling as if she was about to throw up at the sight.

Oh my god! That's the most terrible thing I've ever seen. Unable to actually speak the words aloud, gagging on her first attempt to make a noise.

The thing had finally finished up crawling out of the poor screaming girl and started to crawl across the ground. Surprisingly, her reaction to the creature was that of anger at this point; boiling hatred for these monsters who could only treat people like this, raping and impregnating what they find and killing what can't fit their first plan. When she remembered that this was to be her fate from the bug that she had just dealt with, her fury doubled, imagining herself going through the same terrible pain the officer was just going through.

"Why you little fucker! You're not gonna get the chance! You're never going to be able to do this to a single person, you hear me?" She raised the sword above her head and swung at the newborn monster.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The small, helpless baby couldn't fight against Josie, as her blade split the small bug in half.

The previously unconscious cop sat up, regarding Josie strangely, "Ah..." she let out a little cry as she attempted to move, "Who-who are you? And what happened? I feel like I've been out for days..." she said drowsily.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(I think I need to start bolding speech as I can hardly even tell myself what's talk and what's mid-dialogue action)

As the bug became two chunks of lifeless flesh, Josie started to calm down, but her rage didn't subside as she continued to mutter obscenities to the creature's dead body (or more accurately, bodies).

"Fucking bastard piece of shit. Disgusting perverted species, you're all worthless crap. Suffer in hell, you rapist, asshole abomination."

Her attention immediately turned to a sound coming from her side, originating from the cop, obviously no longer out cold. Josie realized she didn't really think of what to say to her when she came to, in terms of support or accommodation, hardly even thinking of her own ends.

"Oh, uhh.. hi. I'm afraid I don't know how long you've been out. You can call me Jo."
She became quite uncomfortable with how to explain the next part. She surveyed the room real quick as a way to escape eye contact and continued speaking without reestablishing it.
"As for what happened to you, you can see the surroundings for yourself. I'm guessing the big one raped you, the little one is what came out... Sorry for being so blunt."
When she apologized, she realized that she was starting to almost sound cold and looked back at the girl.
"I'm sorry, I didn't ask this before but, are you ok? Are ya feeling all right now? I know what happened to you is painful, I just.." trailing off, hoping she didn't have to finish her half-babbling comfort that she was trying to make up on the spot.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cop woman groggily stood up from where she was, she seemed able to walk, but seemed to be very worn.

Standing on her feet, she replied to Josie, "I should be fine, thanks Jo. My name's Dixie, I owe you for saving me from that... Thing..." Dixie heaved a sigh, "I can't tell ya how many times I woke up, just to get fucked by that thing again... I'm glad I saw you, instead of that thing's dick in my face..."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie was shocked the woman was able to stand or was even trying and offered her arm out for support when she saw the girl was still tired. The girl had introduced herself and Josie looked towards the ground when she mentioned how much she was being raped and quickly tried to avoid that subject.

"Well Dixie, as far as repaying me, my friends are kind of running low on supplies, hence why I'm out here. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I found you, and now I can get you back to the other survivors. But I was wondering if there were any weapons, ammo, maybe some armor around. I know this place looks pretty ravaged but I'm hoping for a miracle and maybe you can help me."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie nodded, taking Josie's arm for support, "That's what I came here for, there should be some extra stuff in the basement, but I lost the key to the door to it... Along with my clothes. You wouldn't know nothin' about lockpickin', would ya?" she asked, seeming to be at a loss for answers.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie shook her head.

"Same boat as you darling. I'd offer you my own clothes, but they're kinda in pieces all over the street outside. The only way I can pick a lock is if I'm doing it with a key." followed with a fake chuckle.
"Do you remember where the key was misplaced, or should we just search the whole building? Unless you wanna rest up a bit first, of course

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie shook her head, "I'm only getting better after a good night's sleep." she stated, "I was attacked by some kind of tentacle-thing on my way here, my clothes, and the key, are in the sewer now..." she trails off.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie sighed as she immediately dropped her head.

"In all honesty, that's really the last place I wanna go. Whatever keeps popping out of the sewers is bad enough to deal with when there's a street between us, and considering our current condition... I'm just not sure..."

Josie trailed off, trying to weigh whether or not she believes she can get away and shuddering as she tries to avoid envisioning what beasts could possibly live in the sewers.

"In the meantime, is there anywhere else inside this building we might be able to salvage something? We could try clearing this place out before we decide on heading into the sewers."

(GAH! ZE SEWERS! I really don't want to go down there :(. Decisions, decisions)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie shrugged, "Don't know, only one way to find out, though." she said, almost seeming to regret those words.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I think it would be safest if we checked this place out first. Hopefully we can find something of benefit. As for the sewer... well, we'll burn that bridge when we come to it."

Jo checked around to see the possible exits and where she could head to next, compared to where she just came from.
She then shot an eye towards the policewoman, completely forgetting she was naked. She didn't even think to ask this before.

"Do you have anything to defend yourself? Were you armed when you came here?"