Looting run? [Selena, Letris]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Looting run? [Selena, Letris]

( Very strange. I've been sitting and thinking for a while about exactly what kind of pin Letris had put Selena in. I'm assuming Selena is upside down, with her arms pinned down by Letris's legs, while Letris is simply pushing Selena's legs down so that they're wide spread. )

Selena was blushing at the compromising pin she was put in, and a little angry that she couldn't shove her cock inside Letris. She gave small excited flinches each time Letris blew, the cool air from her breath teasing her hot cock and pussy.

"Ngh... Cut it out... This isn't funny..."

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

(Yep, that's the position. Hope this isn't too many actions all at once.)

"No..." Letris replies in a soft coo, tilting her head ever forward, sticking out her tongue and making a breathy sigh. She slowly licks the air just above Selena's lips, just close enough to tickle the girl with her warm breath and drips of drool, but not enough to actually touch. "This is foreplay."

Letris spends a few more long more long moments tormenting her captive, not quite touching, but not leaving the girl unstimulated, completely ignoring any pleas. Then suddenly taking a deep long lick of Selena's pussy, sucking and slurping loudly, then flicking the base of her cock.

"Like that?" she asks rhetoricall, then taking another lick and flick. She brings her left hand to the cock and begins to stroke it lightly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Letris could feel Selena weakly struggling under her as her tongue tortured her pussy. Selena let out restrained breathes of pleasure, coming out in short gasps for air as Letris dug her tongue into Selena's pussy, and as her hand stroked the blue haired girl's long, hard cock.

Letris's tongue was soon coated with Selena's horny juices, as the blue haired girl could do little more than watch as Letris teased her cock and pussy. With one eye squeezed shut, and her teeth clenched, she tried not to show the pleasure she was feeling, and continued to try to escape Letris's grip, in hope to give a little, "pay back"

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Letris brings her other hand to Selena's engorged rod, using both to at first gently massage it, then gradually getting a tighter grip and faster pace.

"Mmmmmm...so sweet...so cute..." Letris moans into Selena's pussy between licks, "...now mine..." She stops licking for just an instant, pressing her tongue against the base of Selena's big throbbing cock and sucking in a big breath of air. She lock eyes with Selena, conveying nothing but raw animal lust, then fully assaulting the oozing pussy, burying her face into Selena's pelvis to get as much of her tongue in as possible. She swirls and licks around, rubbing every part of Selena's insides she could reach, tasting every drop of her opponent's nectar she came across. She twists her tongue to one side, focusing violently on one side for several licks and leaving the other wanting, but not for too long before reversing the situation. She retreats only when out of breath, violently sucking air from the base of Selena's cock, before resuming the same attack patern.
Her hands continue to roughly stroke the large phallus, completely out of sink, sometimes lightly pinching, sometimes gently twisting, her thumbs flicking the tip as they reach it.

"...cum..." she moans on her latest pause, then diving back in. Her hands, begin to stroke more rhythmically, pumping it, and pointing it downwards at Selena's breasts and face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While still unable to move as Letris's hands coursed over her cock, and her tongue licked her pussy walls clean, Selena managed a heated laugh through the moans of erotic feeling in her body.

"Ha... Ah, hah... I'll... Get you~" she promised Letris, before returning to moaning and gasping as Letris's hands massaged her massive, throbbing cock, and her tongue licking at the mass of juices flowing from her pussy, coating all of Letris's mouth and tongue with Selena's honey.

With the way Selena was tensing up, Letris could tell the little blue haired girl was getting ready to cum. Her cock was stiff, and her vaginal juices soaked her crotch, going so far as to trailing down her front, between her breasts, and onto the ground, as Selena's front body was soon coated with her own love juices, and even her cock seemed aimed to accomplish that same end, aimed to cum all over her cute little face...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Begins to pant as she lapped and stroked Selena. The sweaty aroma, the sweat and salty taste, warmth of Selena's writhing and twitching body was extremely erotic, her own juices beginning to flow and drip. Completely oblivious to the girl's threat, Letris continued, somehow licking deeper and longer, and stroking harder and hotter.

Cum, my Blueberry... cum allover our faces... she silently demanded.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both of Selena's eyes squeezed shut, as her body disobeyed her commands to keep fighting against Letris's strong hold on her, as the albino's strokes, and licks take over all of her senses, as all of her heavy breathing of passion comes to a halt, as she experiences a fierce orgasm. Selena's cock gushes out en mass, like a fountain, all over the floor, and the blue haired girl's face, forming a massive puddle of her seed on the floor, and her face. Her pussy squirted into Letris's mouth as well, quickly coating the albino's mouth with Selena's love juices, all in only a couple seconds, as Selena's body lost it's tension after cumming, and Letris felt the blue haired girl go slightly limp, not unconscious, but tired, drained from Letris's pleasuring hands forcing her to cum, as she lost all stiffness, going limp under the albino's pin.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Letris continued to lick for a bit as she savored he taste of Selena's juices, but soon laughed out loud as she untangled herself from the other, letting her limp body fall into the cum puddle.
"Wow! That's a lot of cum." she teased, as she wiped the juices off of her face and into her mouth. "I didn't think there's be so much, considering you don't have any balls." She continues to clean herself, a playful grin plastered on her face. "Now that I've let you go, what's that special something you're going to give me?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In an angry flash, Letris was surprised with Selena's speed, as she couldn't react, before feeling a shock of pain slam against the side of her head, sending her to the ground, stunned, only slowly recolecting all of what happened in a split second; Selena had gotten up, driven either by lust or anger, in one speedy motion, and slammed the side of her rifle against the albino's head, sending her to the ground, unconscious...

Her upper body slimed with her own cum, Selena stood over her captor with a look of lust and vengeance, as she contemplated her, "special something..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some time, Letris found herself slowly regaining consciousness, and started to remember Selena's angry response to her reverse rape, as well as discovering the fact that she had been hog tied during her little nap. Letris's arms and legs were bound to each other in response to which side they were on.

Laying face down, Letris's right arm was tied to her right ankle, and her left arm was tied to her left ankle in such a way that left her legs wide spread, as she heard the blue haired girl she had just raped earlier behind her...

"Good morning!~" she announced to Letris as she saw her starting to move, "I know, I know, you can't wait to get my present!~ Just relax, or else it'll hurt!~" she warned the albino, as she kneeled down to her on the floor, and easily spread her legs open, as Letris felt the blue haired girl press her giant cock against her anus, showing that this was to be her vengence... Anal rape.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Letris groaned as she came to. She hadn't been knocked out in a long time, since her wrestling involved pinning your opponent to win. She tried to move her hands to rub her head, but found herself immobilized. Course fibrous rope held her limbs together in a very awkward position. Not the most uncomfortable she had ever been, but certainly unexpected.
Then she remembered how she got into this situation; Selena's lightning quick betrayal. And after receiving the orgasm of her life, credit yours truly, Letris Ayoun. The nerve of that girl.

Letris would have been forgiving. A little upset at being forced to do something she wanted to do anyway, but mostly forgiving. But Selena's cock was prodding at the wrong hole. Letris didn't like the idea of anal sex. The thought of it made her feel dirty, feel wrong.
Letris summarized her options, as Selena prepared herself. She wasn't familiar with knotted ropes, just the ones around a wrestling ring, so getting out would be very hard. Breaking free using her brute strength wouldn't work, since that was just holly wood bullshit. Which left negotiation.

Looking deep within herself, Letris summoned her most angry, sinister and vengeful voice. "If you don't get that cock away from ass and untie me right now, I won't make sure you get back home safely." she threatens calmly.

(Letris uses the Blessing and 18 essence to intimidate Selena.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena seemed to back off for a second, as if considering Letris' threat, knowing full well that the wrestler could easily overpower her, even kill her!

Considering the situation, Selena cocked her head, and managed a smile upon remembering the situation she put Letris in.

"Aw~ You made me cum so good, I just want to return the favor~"

Selena flipped the albino over, so that she was laying uncomfortably on her hands and legs, with her legs wide spread, and her pussy, instead of her anus, laid bare for Selena's cock. Lust overcame her fear, as she crawled onto of Letris, and placed her mouth on the albino's right nipple, her hand going for the other, as she played with Letris' tits, and began to prod once more, not at her anus, but at her pussy. Letris already began to feel Selena slowly start to drain her essence away as the blue haired menace toyed with her...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Letris grumbled as she was flipped over. "Fine, see what happens -teeth, please- next time one of those monsters gets all over you. See if I - What the hell?" she paused, suddenly feeling the her strength begin to leave. "Are you some sort of vampire cock monster?" she demands to know.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Letris didn't feel her energy leaving through her vagina. Her whole body seemed to tremble with weakness, as she felt as if her very essence... Her very soul... Was being stolen... Taken away, as Selena excited her sexually...

A pop was heard as Selena broke away from Letris' nipple, and smiled at her so that a tooth was showing.

"Heh~ No, I'm an impregnation cock monster! Watch, I'll show you!" she announced, as Letris felt the same shock she felt when she was first raped by that oversized bug, the shock that meant Selena was literally drinking from her soul.

As Selena's large cock pushed into Letris, almost all the way, before hitting her peak, poking against her womb as Selena's large cock violated her. Selena went wild as Letris' energy started to flow into her, the hand on her breast stopped teasing, and started twisting and pulling, while her mouth lunged down to bite at her other breast, actually hurting Letris as Selena went into a lustful fury, slamming her cock into the albino furiously, as Letris quickly felt herself strangely about to climax, as if Selena's cock was the best thing in the world, as it filled her with orgasmic pleasure beyond anything she had ever felt, and even almost encouraged the thought of all that spunk Selena released being used to fill her womb...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Letris grunted with each of of Selena's thrusts. She was about to voice another protest when the combination of the strangely erotic draining feeling, the real carnal pleasure of a piston cock, and Selena's now more tasteful animalistic technique, she suddenly lost her ability to speak.
Despite the wonderful fucking she was receiving, something about it still felt wrong in her mind. Her soul was under attack, after all. Between the thrusts which shot jolts of pleasure thru her body, Letris tried to hold imagine herself holding onto a ghostly image of herself. But she was slipping. Her will had a nice grip, but the ghostly mirror image was losing strength. Which wasn't right. It was part of her, mighty Letris Ayoun.
Her will looked into her ghost's eyes and willed some strength through the eye contact.

(Letris tries to enter Trance and regain essence. If at all possible.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Trance is like resting, only works when you're... Well, not getting humped. :p)

Letris, already driven insane from the orgasmic pleasure Selena was providing, could only moan and voice her pleasure with every rapid thrust inside of her, forced just to lay there while Selena literally rapes her. However, the most prominent thing on her mind, one way or another, was the unbelievable sex, her whole body quivered with anticipation, as if even Selena's rapid thrusts wasn't enough, as if she wanted to get fucked more, harder, with anything.

This lasted for a short time, but long enough, before Letris couldn't help but cum furiously. And, as she coated Selena's cock with her honey, she felt the blue haired menace explode inside her pussy, filling her womb with her spunk, and nearly blacked out from an indescribable feeling that drained her in a way.

As Selena finally finished releasing her seed into her, Letris finally felt able to take a breath as she pulled her cock out, letting the white substance gush wildly from her pussy lips, until she had gotten most of it out...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles at the other girl, stroking herself a few times as she stood over the 'mighty' warrior. She stands there, pondering what to do as she looks around,

"What to do~ what to do~... if I bring you back, you're going to cause trouble again~ If I free you, who knows what you'd do... I oughta just leave you here for the monsters to have fun with!" She absentmindly puts a finger into her mouth as she brightens up, "Or even better! I should just drain you of all your delicious energy~?" She leans down to stroke the girl's face, "I guess I could take you back... given you promise to not tell anyone about my 'special' condition~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Letris twists her mouth a little.

"Well, if you untie me, I might even decide to... Have a little more fun in the future!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena laughs and slowly unties Letris,

"Let's get going home then~!" She loosens the rope enough for Letris to get free, but not completely, then starts to run back towards the inn, wearing Letris' pants.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Selena has her own clothes, and Letris has torn pants that reveal her junk)

Letris growls at not being completely untied, and frees herself after sometime passes, untying the rest of the rope.

(Letris hangs around to untie herself the rest of the way, does Selena leave without her?)