Looting run [Selena]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Looting run [Selena]

A mischievous smile came across Kitty's face, as she walks up closer to David.

"Oh, really?" Kitty asked accusingly, "Well, don't you think that warrants for a good punishment, master?" Kitty asked Selena.

David, having put his rifle to the ground in surrender, was very shocked at the freakish girl's suggestion.

"My ass!" he spat, "You can go into the hotel, not much I can do about that now, but seriously, get your hand off of me." he orders Kitty, glancing back at her as one hand held the gun to his forehead.

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shakes her head as she looks at David with mock sadness,

"I wish we could just let you go on your merry way... but you threatened my life! And I can't let you get away with that... besides... what if you tell the director? She'd instantly try to kill me~" She walks up to David with a smile, pressing her hand against his chest, "And that... is something that we cannot have. C'mon Kitty, let's take him to our room~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David laughed,

"Wake up, bright light, you can't expect to walk in with a gun pointed to my head." David reminded Kitty.

Kitty put a finger to her lip,

"Good point," she admitted, bringing the butt of her handgun back, then slamming it hard against David's head, as David fell to the ground, unconscious.

Kitty reached down, and grabbed his legs, "Alright, we'll pretend he got hurt by a monster, and we'll take him to our room to make him better, alright? I've been working as a doctor around the hotel, so they'll believe me." Kitty discussed with Selena, awaiting for the blue haired girl to help her carry the heavy man.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena nods and picks up hers and David's gun, then moves to lift up David in a way that would hide her quickly becoming obvious buldge,

"Heh... from waitress to doctor... interesting career change!~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty giggled as she lifted the heavy David with a grunt.

"I went to college a couple years, I learned basic first aid, I was going to become a nurse..." she claimed, as the two reached the hotel door.

The guard let them in, and quickly questioned what was going on, "What the hell is this?" she asked.

"A monster hurt him," Kitty lied to the woman, "I'm taking him up to my room to soothe his wounds." only telling the truth about taking him to her room.

After the stressful process of taking David up the stairs, they eventually reached their room...

(Continued in Selena's bedroom)