What's new

ACT [ヤマネコソフト / Yamaneko Soft] ロードナイトコンプレックス 魔城の姫騎士 / Lord Knight Complex (RJ212899)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No, I didn't. My equipment list is more ???'s than filled, and I haven't any idea where the items are. Could you give a general location name for the rosary and the harpy feather, so I know where to concentrate my search? I think I might have all locations unlocked except the underground entrance to the castle.

EDIT: Harpy Feather is in the Knights area. I made too many errors with this run, I think I'll start over on a harder difficulty.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So was the only fix for the main screen bug to be launch it without Japanese Locale? the game looks good but I can't even get past the main screen boss.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sue Nami : don't worry, the game is actually quite linear - I don't think you can mess up a run. I was in a similar rut with the chandelier, and figured it cannot be done, so went on exploring other areas. Indeed, the 'Harpy Feather' is afair in the 'Knights' area...You can traverse the chandeliers with that, AND access an additional area in the water caves for 'Keen Sight' - above where those 6-7 Hydras (tentacle monsters, I guess) are in a row under a bridge, and a waterfall is in the background.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Keen insight shows a secret above the chest that is behind the hydra boss in the cave - has anyone been able to get up there? Even with harpy feather it is too high apparently...

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks very much! I found Keen Insight. Now all I need to do is find rosary (I restarted anyway: Going for a virgin run and see if that makes a difference).

EDIT: To answer your question Stranger, if you jump up there, you get the Raydric Card. I just checked now. You only have to jump into the "!"

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
EDIT: To answer your question Stranger, if you jump up there, you get the Raydric Card. I just checked now. You only have to jump into the "!"
Ah, so the chest up there is literally floating in midair. So you jump and press UP right behind the "!" and get the card some few moments later. Thanks!

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rosary is on Glast Heim Old Castle , You need Aquamarine - Citrine - Rhodonite to open that.
And then goes to Chandelier , there You will see Clock Tower , now defeat the Boss. And You get Rosary
But that is not enough to beat Boss , get item that clear fog on Izlude Cave/Byalan. Go to Labyrinth Forest , lots of card here and on final destination You will get key item to defeat Dark Lord 2'nd form
Done , beat the game~

Reputation score
So, you're supposed to unlock enemies in the Gallery upon killing them? But no matter how many I kill nothing unlocks in the gallery...

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, while it doesn't look like there's anything beneath the censor on the MC (It could just be a SUPER simple texture), is it possible to uncensor this?
Of course its possible, its only a question of who's gonna do it. You could even add collision animations if you wanted to. Its not exactly simple and fast though so I seriously doubt anyone is gonna do it.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone upload their full save file of this game (Version 1.0.0 for mine)? nyaa- I can`t even get past some monsters (not to mention that my Gallery has 0 monster rapes in it even though I pretty sure I got raped a lot & even killed a lot of rape enemies)... nyaa- XD (Would like for someone to HACK the Assembly-CSharp.dll to input a cheat keys such as Key Pad Number 1 = 200+ HP, Key Pad Number 2 = 100+ MP, or even Key Pad Number 3 = GOD MODE since the designers decided not to put any cheats in this game:(
:mad:JERKS:mad:. nyaa-)

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone upload their full save file of this game (Version 1.0.0 for mine)? nyaa- I can`t even get past some monsters (not to mention that my Gallery has 0 monster rapes in it even though I pretty sure I got raped a lot & even killed a lot of rape enemies)... nyaa- XD (Would like for someone to HACK the Assembly-CSharp.dll to input a cheat keys such as Key Pad Number 1 = 200+ HP, Key Pad Number 2 = 100+ MP, or even Key Pad Number 3 = GOD MODE since the designers decided not to put any cheats in this game:(
:mad:JERKS:mad:. nyaa-)
Page 2 has game with full save apertly i cant get it to work got that mouse bug

Found a Fix from the Blog for those that still have mouse error
① Open the Device Manager
② Open the "Human Interface Device"
③ Right-click "HID Compliant Touch Screen" and select "Disable Device"
④ Right click "HID Compliant Pen" Disable "
⑤ Close the device manager and start the game

If u have a Custom build like mine desable all the "Consumer" ones and the game should work fine unfortly Win 8-10 are set in such a way that it uses both mouse and Touch tech period even if its not setup or installed

Last edited:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Page 2 has game with full save apertly i cant get it to work got that mouse bug

Found a Fix from the Blog for those that still have mouse error
① Open the Device Manager
② Open the "Human Interface Device"
③ Right-click "HID Compliant Touch Screen" and select "Disable Device"
④ Right click "HID Compliant Pen" Disable "
⑤ Close the device manager and start the game

If u have a Custom build like mine desable all the "Consumer" ones and the game should work fine unfortly Win 8-10 are set in such a way that it uses both mouse and Touch tech period even if its not setup or installed
I do not think that everybody else (including me) has a PC or Laptop that has HID Compliant Touch Screen option on their Device Manager to where they cannot access to. I tried to do the fix, but I do not have it on this laptop. So I'm basically fucked on unable to experience the full game unless somebody was able to get a replacement build for non touch screen computers

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do not think that everybody else (including me) has a PC or Laptop that has HID Compliant Touch Screen option on their Device Manager to where they cannot access to. I tried to do the fix, but I do not have it on this laptop. So I'm basically fucked on unable to experience the full game unless somebody was able to get a replacement build for non touch screen computers
It may also be under mouse and OTHER pointer Devices tab the HID is just a gloryfied statment for ALL usb connected devices if ur pc is not custom they will most like be under Mouse or other Devices the thing is u have to be careful or u may disable something like ur mouse and its a headace to turn it back on with just ur keyboard

IE do a backup so u can roll back if u screw up

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I don't even know anything about that, and no my laptop is not a custom build. Looking over Mouse and Pointer Settings, and have yet to find anything relevant to the game itself

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guess I'll need a step-by-step through Mouse Settings. Really want to gain access to the gallery

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently there's a version 1.01 update where the creator fixed that mouse bug... wish Jap dlsite would let me buy this game, apaprently enty supporters don't get a copy either, unless I supported the guy too late to get one or something... =/

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He did? Great, I'll just wait for the link to show up somewhere

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have the 1.0.1 patch? Can't find the link online

Status
Not open for further replies.