What's new

ACT [ヤマネコソフト / Yamaneko Soft] ロードナイトコンプレックス 魔城の姫騎士 / Lord Knight Complex (RJ212899)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So what I knew so far is
-Buy lots of Apple and there will be headgear reward
-Go to Church and get ass spank , get Deviruchi Card from that. Trade DAT to Deviruchi on Your way to Geffen and get Deviruchi Hat
-Buy Axe from Blacksmith on Izlude , use it few time (IDK how much) then back to her. And she will give Captain Hat
-On Glastheim Knights there will be Alice , talk to her few time. Goes back to Prontera Inn / Dormitory. Talk to the innkeeper(?) and she will suggest to recruit Alice for 200 Zenny ( I kinda forgot)
-Some NPC outside the inn will sell Citrine , give this to some Assasin on Izlude to get Aquamarine. Go to Byalan and get Phenomena card , keen sight item that will show hidden passage
-Talk to Alice and there will be new headgear
-Goes to Alice room on Glastheim Knights and there will be Aliza instead , talk few time and get Succubus Horn
-Knight guild will give card set 2 time , also someone on the guild will give Rhodonite. Use Citrine - Aquamarine - Rhodonite to open seals not too far from Glast Heim Courtyard
-From the 3 seal room , go to upper map that looks like a Clock Tower. Kill the Boss and You will get Rosary
-Explore using Keen Sight and You will get few card and Key Item. Explore Glast Heim Knights and there will be AbysmalKnight Card

Now What I still don't get it
How to clear Labyrinth Forest? I can't find anything there
With the Aquamarine, go to Izlude and travel to Izlude cave. when you get to the part with a lot of water, there should be a prompt to hold down. Do so for awhile and the water will reside and you can go inside the cave. At the end of the cave is an item that gets rid of the fog in the Labyrinth Forest.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Shame there isn't an en ver like the earlier trials (unless I missed it), hope there'll be one in the future but otherwise nice to see this got released after all this time

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
anyone got a save?
It's literally in the folder, along with application instructions

As for the game. It's basically a hentai SOTN. The game is fun, even without the hentai content. But it's incredibly buggy and the collision detection is horrible, along with enemy hitboxes and the sword hitbox. The sword particles are way longer than the actual hitbox. It performs really well even on low spec configurations (Pentium Dual-Core e5400, 4GB DDR2, ASUS GT640), solid 60 fps throughout the game, albeit with disabled antialiasing and vsync. The game is capped at 60 fps. The only thing that annoyed me along with the gameplay bugs, are the long loading times, even with an SSD..

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Gallery not letting me do anything but stare at the damn window of using mouse. All I can do is move the camera around, but nothing else. Is there a way to view or do anything in gallery mode at the moment?

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
If you can see the little button on the left to open the scene selection and on the right to change the parameters such as clothing, yes you can. If you can't see the little buttons, change your resolution I guess?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you can see the little button on the left to open the scene selection and on the right to change the parameters such as clothing, yes you can. If you can't see the little buttons, change your resolution I guess?
I do see them and my resolution is fine. The problem is that I'm clicking on the little icons and nothing's happening. I still can't get rid of the display window either

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
very weird, game loads absolutly fine, but as soon as i get to the main screen i can litteraly press every single button on my keyboard but nothing happens, i cant select new game.

no i dont have a controller conected

edit: clicking with my mouse doesnt work either
i have also tryed running the game as admin and in compatiblity mode win 7 and win 8...nothing so far, still stuck in the main menu

PoomHen

Reputation score
I can't seem to be able to press anything in the main menu. Do I need a controler?

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nossiob poompetch

I had the same problem before. Turns out the file names were becoming too long when I extracted them, causing several files to screw up. I fixed this issue by extracting to a folder on my desktop, but any location with a low character count should work.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
it should come with the save of any kind error the folder read-write out.

sollte es beim speichern jeglicher art fehler kommen den ordner schreibschutz rausnehmen.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
With the Aquamarine, go to Izlude and travel to Izlude cave. when you get to the part with a lot of water, there should be a prompt to hold down. Do so for awhile and the water will reside and you can go inside the cave. At the end of the cave is an item that gets rid of the fog in the Labyrinth Forest.
Hmm yeah I overlook that one , I thought the only Boss was only Phenomena. Yet there is still Kraken~
Get the fog clear and get Keyitem from Labyrint Forest
Killed Dark Lord. Beat the game

Yet there is still so much ??? Item on Headgear
And there is only 1 Card I still haven't unlock , the most bottom on Shoes
IDK how to go past the room on Clock Tower , there seems to be a room but can't enter it
Also , donate like 100+ Zeny to Church yet there is nothing...... meh...

I think the H is lacking , since some of it are a re use position. 5-10 more H and it should be enough for this game
No H with Dark Lord , need a throne fuck like Kuroinu - hahaha

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get scenes to be selectable in the gallery? Ive been fucked by a few enemies but whenever you die there is no "give up" button, you can only press attack to go back to the save. Maybe you need to beat the game to scenes in the gallery?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hmm yeah I overlook that one , I thought the only Boss was only Phenomena. Yet there is still Kraken~
Get the fog clear and get Keyitem from Labyrint Forest
Killed Dark Lord. Beat the game

Yet there is still so much ??? Item on Headgear
And there is only 1 Card I still haven't unlock , the most bottom on Shoes
IDK how to go past the room on Clock Tower , there seems to be a room but can't enter it
Also , donate like 100+ Zeny to Church yet there is nothing...... meh...

I think the H is lacking , since some of it are a re use position. 5-10 more H and it should be enough for this game
No H with Dark Lord , need a throne fuck like Kuroinu - hahaha
The puzzle in the clock tower, if you play Castevania SOTN you sure will know this puzzle.
basically you need to spin the 4 gears at the 3 rooms there.
- 1st gear at lower right with raydic mobs there
- 2nd gear at top right at next room
- 3rd gear at left from the targeted locked room
- 4th gear at the same room, above the locked room
you spin the gears by hit it until you hear "click" sound, the inside...
...is just Mini Crown headgear

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
NekoMG2

Thanks , now I only need 1 more Headgear. It's exactly bottom of Coronet
Still ??? on most bottom Shoes Card option and item above Cursed Heart
Also how to unlock this room???

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Larcx

- I miss the headgear too, I even not get the 5th one, btw the 2nd one is Tiara, and the 5th is Balloon Hat (based on gallery)
- The last card for the shoes is Mysteltainn Card, you get in by donating to Archbishop Alicia (the one in front of Prontera Church) 10x in a row aka 100zenny
- Still missing the item above Cursed Heart too
- That room maybe not implemented yet, I already had look the way all over but no avail
- btw again, how do you get the phenomena card? I finished the Byalan yet not get it

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
NekoMG2

IIRC Balloon Hat is from buying Apple
I donated more than 100 Zenny , but not in a row , gotta do that now
As for Phenomena Card , I got it from chest on Izlude Cave (Byalan) , this one I kinda forgot. But it seems on the area that have many Marine sphere egg
There is ! Mark and You need to jump all over from ! Mark to another ! Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.