What's new

ACT [ヤマネコソフト / Yamaneko Soft] ロードナイトコンプレックス 魔城の姫騎士 / Lord Knight Complex (RJ212899)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow, Castlevania Symphony of the Night - Hentai Edition. Definitely looking forward to it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Something to look forward to. The only game that is a direct competitor to this (which I know of) is Bullet Requiem by D-lis. Requirements for this one are steep for a H-game but it looks really good.
It's also the developer's first game, so depending on how good the game is and the reception it gets there might be more to come like this one.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DL it from DL Site gave Me this speed

Anyone can please upload the trial on Mega?

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Getting a bug with the new trial from Dlsite where upon starting the game, I can't do anything at the main menu. Anyone else having this problem?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks crazyflarez
Hmm.... how to give reputation in this new forum? I only saw Like

Saber92

Lurker
Reputation score
I need some help I'm completly stuck, I simply can't find the yellow and blue gem to open those damn doors.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is now out on DLsite.

Unity 3D = Potentially buggy mess despite the excellent visuals. I expect the usual channels will have the game in a short while so will wait and see what the reaction is.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone had trouble running the game on Windows 10? I have DirectX12, and I receive the following error message on start:
Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed​

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Has anyone had trouble running the game on Windows 10? I have DirectX12, and I receive the following error message on start:
Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed​
I'm running on Windows 10 with DX12 and I don't get that error, the game runs fine. Have you ever run any other Unity games on your PC? I've run a couple through Steam that might have installed essential files.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well speaking as someone who supported this dev on Enty I am a tiny bit sad you can't have your armor break during the actual game-play but the gallery has the broken armor look. That said everyoen saying it's "rape-on-death" the enty demos at least, were not, certain enemies will show a certain symbol over their head and go for the heroine to use H-attacks.

Saw someone else mention they encountered a fatal error after the explosion during the boss, had the same thing happen to me. It seems like if you're running around at all during that explosion it increases your odds of that happening. I typically just stood still until the effect ends cause it seems to be overly stressful on the program/ system. Not sure how the full game compares to the enty demos I was playing but the corruption system in the Enty versions was REALLY slow and at times the puzzles were a bit difficult with the rough translations, but it was pretty enjoyable overall.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm running on Windows 10 with DX12 and I don't get that error, the game runs fine. Have you ever run any other Unity games on your PC? I've run a couple through Steam that might have installed essential files.
I have run Unity games in the past, which is why I'm especially confused.I'll mess around with similar error reports - if anyone has run into this problem let me know!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I have run Unity games in the past, which is why I'm especially confused.I'll mess around with similar error reports - if anyone has run into this problem let me know!
This is exactly the reason why I have Win 7 dual booted lol. Win 10 can be a major pain in the ass, even with AAA games. Ever since the new fall update, I'm not even using 10. Having no issues for now on a Win 7 64 bit ultimate. But for you, I'd try turning off fullscreen optimisation by right clicking the executable > properties > compatibility, and turn off fullscreen optimisation. Also try running in Win 7 sp1 compatibility mode

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is exactly the reason why I have Win 7 dual booted lol. Win 10 can be a major pain in the ass, even with AAA games. Ever since the new fall update, I'm not even using 10. Having no issues for now on a Win 7 64 bit ultimate. But for you, I'd try turning off fullscreen optimisation by right clicking the executable > properties > compatibility, and turn off fullscreen optimisation. Also try running in Win 7 sp1 compatibility mode
I seem to have figured it out - previous unity games I've played have all had portable versions of Unity I believe... meaning all my dumb ass had to do was download Unity.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So what I knew so far is
-Buy lots of Apple and there will be headgear reward
-Go to Church and get ass spank , get Deviruchi Card from that. Trade DAT to Deviruchi on Your way to Geffen and get Deviruchi Hat
-Buy Axe from Blacksmith on Izlude , use it few time (IDK how much) then back to her. And she will give Captain Hat
-On Glastheim Knights there will be Alice , talk to her few time. Goes back to Prontera Inn / Dormitory. Talk to the innkeeper(?) and she will suggest to recruit Alice for 200 Zenny ( I kinda forgot)
-Some NPC outside the inn will sell Citrine , give this to some Assasin on Izlude to get Aquamarine. Go to Byalan and get Phenomena card , keen sight item that will show hidden passage
-Talk to Alice and there will be new headgear
-Goes to Alice room on Glastheim Knights and there will be Aliza instead , talk few time and get Succubus Horn
-Knight guild will give card set 2 time , also someone on the guild will give Rhodonite. Use Citrine - Aquamarine - Rhodonite to open seals not too far from Glast Heim Courtyard
-From the 3 seal room , go to upper map that looks like a Clock Tower. Kill the Boss and You will get Rosary
-Explore using Keen Sight and You will get few card and Key Item. Explore Glast Heim Knights and there will be AbysmalKnight Card

Now What I still don't get it
How to clear Labyrinth Forest? I can't find anything there

Last edited:

shadowuy

Reputation score
Somebody got stuck in the main menu? i just literally press every key in my keyboard and it doesnt work at all it just get stuck in the main menu screen. The game is not frozen it just that it does not take any input no matter how much i tried :S

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Somebody got stuck in the main menu? i just literally press every key in my keyboard and it doesnt work at all it just get stuck in the main menu screen. The game is not frozen it just that it does not take any input no matter how much i tried :S
sometimes happens but do you have a controller hooked in?

Status
Not open for further replies.