Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

i'm at stage 38 and begin to spawn shiva and mecha chocolate
i hope that my attack power is still enough to up to stage 42 :D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anything new in the current event? I notice there is new button at bottom of menu commands :confused:

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's new alchemy system. You can synthesize very powerful rings and amulets through it (we probably need few years to get them). Devs also said they'll add right hand equipment later. Ingredients can be found in exploration maps, drop from bosses and pvp(?).

5th pvp tournament will start in july, yay.

New event stages and exploration map was added too, as usual.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

these repeated event stages with no cards at the end is getting kind of old along with the event cards wanting like 50-70 bucks to make them SR++

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is very interesting the new alchemy system.
makes the game gets better.
Do the ingredients drop from bosses?
You can get the materials from bosses and also from the new limited exploration, there you can also get the new SR.

According to wiki, for now bosses that give materials are:
Black Dragon (ブラックドラゴン)
Strength Guillain Iran (ギランイラン・強)
Tsar Gigant (ツァーリ・ギガント)
Mechanical Soldier I and II (滅びた機械兵I式 / 滅びた機械兵II式)
Mecha Chocolat (メカショコラ)
Enraged God Shiva (激昂神シヴァ)
Munin (ムニン)
Fugin (フギン)
Thien Kongo image (地炎金剛像)

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like the new SR drop zone only lasts till the 17th. :/ It's a 24 hours exploration timer.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol you need to start with the most basic accessory and work your way up.
Not really worth the effort.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can get the materials from bosses and also from the new limited exploration, there you can also get the new SR.

[/B])
well that turns my opinion of the event around completely you can force great success in that map without much trouble it looks like it has a base 100,000 required power so around 300,000 + a great success charm should make it happen? Im gonna spam sending out 3 teams and they were even nice enough to put gold bullions in the event quest so I wont go broke doing that

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like the new SR drop zone only lasts till the 17th. :/ It's a 24 hours exploration timer.
That map can appear on different continents randomly later.
Just checked stats of that SR... 20k phys and 40k mag attack :eek: Already got one from exploration, hope luck won't abandon me :)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats high end gacha type SR stats right there I seriously hope they made it actually obtainable and not so rare that no one can complete 4 of them.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey you guys think it would be better to put globes in my team rather than great success amulets? I'm not having any luck finding the SR so far and people on the wiki seem to be recommending the globe but I'm not sure if it would really help much I'm not even really sure what it does and I don't want to take out my amulets and not get great successes as often unless its really worth it. Really pisses me off when they make these really great cards too rare for anyone to obtain.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hey you guys think it would be better to put globes in my team rather than great success amulets? I'm not having any luck finding the SR so far and people on the wiki seem to be recommending the globe but I'm not sure if it would really help much I'm not even really sure what it does and I don't want to take out my amulets and not get great successes as often unless its really worth it. Really pisses me off when they make these really great cards too rare for anyone to obtain.
Just dump all the globes to trash, you won't regret doing that :D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im beginning to think maybe I should be using them it looks like the globe works like this if an items drop rate is 3% and you have globe++ which is treasure award rate up 4 it will make that item drop 7% that sounds like it would be greatly helpful for finding that SR. Im just not sure if it only works on normal successes because it looks like there are cards that up great success treasure award rate specifically Im gonna try to read these comments on the wiki more just to make sure people are sure that globe works

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mecha choco up whoever can help!

EDIT: Remil you're a freaking boss!

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

already at stage 41
it will be nice if i can pass it to spawn high end bosses :D

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got room for a friend, who can ideally do 150k or so damage, I'm at quest 45.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the globes might of worked got 3 of the event SR now on 1 account

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice. Maybe I should put on a globe lol
I've only got one from the exploration quest so I got her to SR with great exploration success reward rate+1, so that might help.

I also noticed that I only got 20 of those login points for the gold gacha. I don't know if this is a change or whether I just missed a day or something.