What's new

Lord Of Walkure

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

Don't know whether this fits here or not but I just started playing on the English version of the game. Name is HazardTaco so add me please.

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

LoW vol1

ch4 is missing
another upload ch1-4 is deleted

ch4 scene is with the merchant Nina :D

or you guys can dl it here vol1 there 's more ch

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw if anyone has spare room can they add me? Seipher on LoW

Wow a level 205 :eek:

Whats the max level or is there not one?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh sh*t, most cards with elemental power up are magical, I can't reach 10th continent with my main char :mad:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With my experience, max def will give out better result than max attack. I'm thinking about making totally different type of PvP set, which max one element :cool:
I don't think you want to have elements in pvp Im pretty sure the wiki recommends against it. I believe it forces all of your cards to be that element granting them a weakness when they are usually counted as neutral in pvp

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't think you want to have elements in pvp Im pretty sure the wiki recommends against it. I believe it forces all of your cards to be that element granting them a weakness when they are usually counted as neutral in pvp
30 or 50 maybe a weakness, but if it's 175 maybe totally different story, we won't know until we try, right? :D

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, what is the 2015 card (Navi is drunk) for? :)

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's New Year present, just decoration.
I see... Well the devs just sent 4 of them so far... So they are good for feeding on earth-based right? Since that is the only thing they can do for me.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay up to 4 friends now :p dam is this the hardest part of the game or what, tryin to get 30 bonus stats lol.

Are these event cards 1 off cards or is it possible to get enough of them somehow to get them ++? without paying money i mean.

Also, what exactly is the bottom button for? I see it has some event items in it, but what exactly do they do?

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yay up to 4 friends now :p dam is this the hardest part of the game or what, tryin to get 30 bonus stats lol.

Are these event cards 1 off cards or is it possible to get enough of them somehow to get them ++? without paying money i mean.

Also, what exactly is the bottom button for? I see it has some event items in it, but what exactly do they do?
Screenshot for that please.

Anyways does anyone know how to get the violet talisman?

Edit: And there is another SR reward card in the special boss raid... This is gonna be hard.

Attachments

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@dandan: That one only can get from exploring dungeon, check continents 2, 3, 4 if they are available for you, there is one new dungeon with red icon in these dungeons.

@Seipher: They aren't event items, they are materials, you can use them to craft rings, necklace and other stuffs (mostly ring and necklace for now). Btw, if your invitation still not working like that, you can add me, both 2 accounts (Drtungbo and Acc000). Be sure to read wiki often for more information (like dmg amount to get assist rewards, cards stats, etc.)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah so crafting materials, i just only saw them from events so assumed they were some overall event item thing :p

Hm is it best to just do miniminal damage for assist reward on bosses? ive just been blowing all my force on them :p but then again there bosses from 2 200+ ppl so i barely dent it lol

also, added both your accounts ;)

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah so crafting materials, i just only saw them from events so assumed they were some overall event item thing :p

Hm is it best to just do miniminal damage for assist reward on bosses? ive just been blowing all my force on them :p but then again there bosses from 2 200+ ppl so i barely dent it lol

also, added both your accounts ;)
Well, don't rush for power yet, you must do it step by step.

First thing to do is save up your gold gacha tickets, and use them to find good weapon in VG items gacha (will have to wait few moths for it to come back) since your base power do not depend on anything else except equipments, if you are lucky, you may get a gold tier weapon that increase your power quite a lot.

Second thing is go for event cards, they are giving out quite often recently, and most of them cost quite low so you can have them in your deck without wasting too much your rare points. For example, in this event you can get the wind SR to SR+, don't use your rare gold gacha tickets on event gacha when you only have few, we all targeting SR++, most base SR are useless now :cool:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im still a long way away from my first gold ticket. but i did manage to get the silver haired event girl. working on the 2nd event, but from last event, i doubt ill be able to beat it.

how do i get the new charm/tickets? the last event gave them when you beat the boss but so far ive only gotten random cards

Actually, i think i did get 1 gold card from last event, and got a card instead of gear thinking i could just buy another one lol. also, ive got 363 left from last event, no idea what to get, no idea what the stats are on the equipment in there =(

Yeah, i cant beat the 2nd event boss, short 20-30% Damage :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im still a long way away from my first gold ticket. but i did manage to get the silver haired event girl. working on the 2nd event, but from last event, i doubt ill be able to beat it.

How do i get a 2nd one of them though? *EDIT* Nevermind just saw the new event trade in page. but how do i get those charm/tickets? the last event gave them when you beat the boss but so far ive only gotten random cards

Actually, i think i did get 1 gold card from last event, and got a card instead of gear thinking i could just buy another one lol. also, ive got 363 left from last event, no idea what to get, no idea what the stats are on the equipment in there =(
You should forget about these purple charm ticket, they are hard to get, just go for 2nd one at last stage of 2nd event quest ;)

About last event exchange ticket, if you already got gold gacha ticket then I recommend you take the crystals, you can use them to get 5% extra success per piece. Stock them up until you have good weapon, then use them when you have to upgrade to higher than +26. Don't use them to upgrade low level equipments, currently you can get materials equipment 1-25 in event quest quite easy.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just go for 2nd one at last stage of 2nd event quest

Do you mean the gold boss? if so, im short 20-30% damage to beat him =(
or did you mean something else?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just go for 2nd one at last stage of 2nd event quest

Do you mean the gold boss? if so, im short 20-30% damage to beat him =(
or did you mean something else?
If you are still that weak, go kill dragon boss (Lv8) and make the drop cards to 4Max first :)
With 3 of 4Max R++ cards I said, you have enough power to kill quest boss with 150K HP :cool:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay, ill work on tryin to get more R Cards :p

Heres my current stats and the girl i just made :p

Last edited: