What's new

Lord Of Walkure

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

lol im already in the floor 24 of the event dungeon with no clue of that new silver gatcha...

maybe is time to spend my 500 silver tickets but knowing my luck i will only get trash.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The new silver gatcha is good. I've only used it 5 times, and I've gotten 3 rares and a UC.

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Either I'm using the wrong one or that gatcha hate me because I blew 110 silver points on it and got dumb equipment that's all worse than the stuff from this event.

I used the free gold gacha on the card one and now I regret it because I just realized yeah I'll never get 3 more of this SR I just got! Definitely using the one from the event boss on the equipment one, I'm like 20 progress into stage 25 now so almost done.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A little irrelevant, but has anyone been able to play that Aigis game on DMM?

The game downloads, then all I get is a window with just the button OK, I keep pressing it but it reappears, nothing else written in it.

Tried both Firefox and Chrome, disabled Adblock but still nothing.

And it's 2nd on ranking so people probably play it >.<

kasuro99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have some questions on u guys c:

Is there just 1 H-scene for every UC++ card? or are there more then 1?

Are there H-Scenes for the SR SSR and R cards? Ö_Ö

lspirate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A little irrelevant, but has anyone been able to play that Aigis game on DMM?

netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=156462/
The game downloads, then all I get is a window with just the button OK, I keep pressing it but it reappears, nothing else written in it.

Tried both Firefox and Chrome, disabled Adblock but still nothing.

And it's 2nd on ranking so people probably play it >.<
I have same problem. Server return error 400 on FF 25, Opera 12, Opera 17, Chrome %)
I have no idea about this errors with POST requests... FF also find error with nsiClientSocket in scripts, but I don't think that this error are main, because this error in FF framework, but other browsers have no problems with it, but error with requests still have

UPD: I sent bugreport to DMM about this error

Attachments

Last edited:

lspirate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have some questions on u guys c:

Is there just 1 H-scene for every UC++ card? or are there more then 1?

Are there H-Scenes for the SR SSR and R cards? Ö_Ö
Every "++" evolution (except C cards) has only one H scene =)

lspirate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so the R, SR and SRR got + and ++ forms?
Right. But H scene need "++" form (R+R+R+R, SR+SR+SR+SR e.t.c. or if we talking about "Integrated" event cards, they usually have evolve stages: R, SR+, SSR++, but I know only about R->SR+ evolutions of this type cards )

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just got my first SR from a boss :D Actually, it's my first non C/UC card from normal bosses, I skipped over R's lol. Thanks Keima and TheTMD for spawning those epic bosses. I hope there's a week off from events after this one, I'd like to catch up in normal dungeons so I can start spawning them too. I can't justify missing out on this chance to level my cards with how difficult it is without these +10-12 cards from the event.

Korisei Rebecca Dawn (暁の氷精レベッカ) She's pretty good, about even with the water demon R event girl stat wise but has really low crit. Hope I can get a few more of her. I'm glad I got a boss SR finally, all my others are from events so I probably won't be able to + or ++ them like her. Glad I know who to focus on leveling finally.

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there are some H-scene with 2 CG (begin/finish with cum)
and there are some hidden CG which will achieved when you have some required cards

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really not the best game to play for H content, it's almost non existent. It is nice that the scenes are voiced, but having only one cg is kind of sad for how much work it is to ++ some girls.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there are some H-scene with 2 CG (begin/finish with cum)
and there are some hidden CG which will achieved when you have some required cards
sounds like I need to stop destroying some of my UC cards until after I get the scenes in case its part of one of those hidden CG. If one of my characters got UC++ I would feed all the cards that the other character had without making UC++ since I'd have already saw the scene.

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sounds like I need to stop destroying some of my UC cards until after I get the scenes in case its part of one of those hidden CG. If one of my characters got UC++ I would feed all the cards that the other character had without making UC++ since I'd have already saw the scene.
so far as i know only the angels which drop at emperor boss earth/wind with an water one from gacha will unlock an hidden one
others are from cash gacha such as devil navi & angel navi, 3 idol cards ...

other drop and uc cards don't have any hidden CG

btw
i got another gold gacha ticket :confused:

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've received two gold gacha in the past 24 hours and I have no idea why either. Can't complain though, I guess.

kasuro99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ö_ö hmm.. how to get gold gacha´s without using real money?

And is it possible to pay for this game with a Visa card without beeing an asian?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One gold ticket is given out at the start of the event, one is given out for finishing the event stages (It doesn't show up till you relog) and one was just randomly given out today I think. It's my third ticket now.

Whoo, got a 8700 attack water trident from the event item gacha, not bad. It doesn't have great crit like my other weapon though. Not sure which to use. I guess this one would be more reliable but I can see it having trouble with high defense bosses. Oh and I think since it's level 10, I can level it up a lot to get it stronger. It's giving me a message when I try to level it up. You can't level event items?

Last edited:

kasuro99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw : can u guys add me? My name is kasuro99 humhum..

How to kill this stupid ice rabbit event boss? D: i stuck at the last 10%

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw : can u guys add me? My name is kasuro99 humhum..

How to kill this stupid ice rabbit event boss? D: i stuck at the last 10%
Go and farm the card giving levels (22-25) and level up your cards.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a gold ticket again as well. And another SR I probably won't ever be able to get to + and actually use. But they are so cute ^^