What's new

Lord Of Walkure

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

I tried it once and game didn't ate them, got bunch of trash items, and sent same cards for 2nd exploration.
Used gold ticket for another equipment and got armor that I already have:(

ranalana

Reputation score

Coming out of lurking to say this: start using the new system right now!

It's really good, you can send out 3 teams simultaneously. The cards you assign will disappear from your deck, but you can put them out of the team and back into your deck whenever they're not on a mission. Some cards add special effects and you can't have duplicates in one team.

Now, the dungeons are quite basic. You send out a team into one of the dungeons and after a set time (right now only 1h and 2h dungeons) they will come back. Sending out a team costs a small fee, but that shouldn't be a concern. When they're back, all the cards in the team gain experience, not much though (about 1lvl up give or take). And they will bring back loot in form of items and cards. I only got some C and one UC card till now, but since it's the first dungeon on the map, I didn't expect much. Oh, and the loot will be stored in the present box. Of course the loot seems to be affected by what kind of cards you send, stronger cards mean better loot I guess. There seems to be progress too, as the dungeons you already finished once have a "cleared" sign on the menu. But you can still do them again, doesn't seem to any limits there.

What I really like about the system is, that you don't need stamina or force to send out a team and you level up to 8 cards at the same time, even though it's slow paced. I still think it's better than grinding up the cards one by one, especially if you want to grind 4 of a kind to max lvl. I'm pretty sure there will be SRs in the later dungeons, so better start sooner than later.

And that's about all I found out until now~

Last edited:

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi all, with some experimenting for new green button, it appears you send cards out into fields to battle, if they win, they gain experience, not sure what happens if they loose, there are different areas with different levels, i may be wrong about this inf, but thats what it it looks like to me

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoa, it's something to dump gold on finally. If you send out some really strong cards it costs about 10x more gold, my strong group cost 65k to send. I'll see if you get better items too when they come back, sent out a strong, medium, and weak group.

Edit: New gold card! Finally got some good armor :D. Water based, +500 phys, both very high phys defense, and very high magic defense.

Last edited:

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, now I think I understand it. The items you get are about the same, but what you send out determines your group power, and if it is weak, it will cost a LOT more money to send them out. In the 2nd area, it costs 2-3.5M gold just to send out a weak party once. To send out a very strong party though it is about 50-100k (which is still a lot of gold). Be very careful what kind of party you send out in the 2nd+ regions...

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

like i said , new system like old game i used to play , but you need check your present inventory before head out , make sure you have at least 5 because after completed dungeon item contain in your present inventory
p/s: only thing i dont know is % success when do dungeon due all japanese

Last edited:

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, if you send a weak group into an area, you are more likely to fail to conquer it. If you fail, you get extra crappy items and don't level, or at least don't level much at all.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some of my friend are not active or can't play at my onl time so i'm looking for active ppl who at least can generate black dragons or higher boss because i'm looking forward for ultra rare SR drop such as: Mabel, Hana, Lana or Mellisa
I can spawn all the black dragons and dreadnaughts you fucking want lol I spawn them constantly with both of my characters and barely manage to kill them half the time and I really appreciate the event being only 12 floors and not 25 so I can get back to lvling wind/water cards so I don't forever suck at killing these dread naughts but these useless event bosses that don't drop SR's I could do without I wish I could poison them all.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooo sweet, new stuff added. It's a little scary how the girls leave your girl roster altogether when you send them on a mission, it'd be nice if they still showed up somewhere in there. There's also new slots in your inventory menu, probably for rewards gained from the new exploration maps would be my guess.

Danget another event...I wanted to catch up in normal dungeons. I'll never been spawning high level monsters if they don't give me a break lol. Hmm I got a new pudding boss I think and it seems immune to certain kinds of damage. The wiki hasn't been updated with its info yet.

Not sure how to spend this gold ticket, I already got the best event weapon from the item gacha. Armor doesn't really matter unless it boosts your attack. Oh the gold event gacha changed again? Well if I have no chance to get a multiple of the SR girls I already got, that's no good. The event gacha hasn't been updated on the wiki either, darnet. Guess I'll wait.

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I get this card in the exploration map
and then she it appeared on my game screen XD
the wiki does not yet have Card Information, surely have some utility

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get this card in the exploration map

the wiki does not yet have Card Information, surely have some utility
Interesting o.o

So I guess all the girls' special abilities are finally used, whatever they all mean. I guess those will be added to the wiki soon. It seems a lot of the rare gacha girls have 10% added to something when you put them in a explore roster. All the R girls that I got from the new silver gacha have (MoonText)10%(Moontext) or (MoonText)10%UP, but none of my gold event gacha girls or any others have anything, strange.

I'm so glad there's a new way to train cards. It does seem like it can get quite expensive though, but lets you advance through normal maps (Selling equipment to pay for the exploration) instead of being forced to farm card drop event maps to level your cards. Maybe I can catch up in normal maps after all. Farming the 3 card drop floors is still the fastest way to level up one card at a time though which is all I really need atm. Combining them together seems best.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know if u get less exp per card when u put in more in the new mode? I'm thinking this might be a nice way to lvl up cards in the long run but so far it seems to just be eating up my money and my cards only get like 1 lvl. Also I think the new items slots are for rings/ necklaces from the new mode says this on the dmm site

Discover new equipment "ring" and the "necklace" in the search? lists some rare equipment available at ■ search "ring" and the "necklace" [ring] 3000 Defense: ring attack and magic attack power ☆ Overlord -750: The Power, Magic Defense [necklace] 825: 650 Attack Power: 1300 Defense, Magic Defense brooch MP of ☆ Gizoku 650 Magic Attack: 1300 Defense, Magic Defense: MP ring of Maitoshi ☆ 825  ※ "ring Even if equipped with "necklace" and "   Avatar display does not change.

they don't seem all that great if those are the best items except maybe that 3000 defense ring seems like it could make a difference in pvp

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know if u get less exp per card when u put in more in the new mode?
I've been putting in full teams all the time and I've never gotten a full level on any of my girls. Most are 15+ level though but even my level 3 girl didn't level up. I've only done the 1 hour maps so far, I'm doing a full party 2 hour map now, so I guess I'll see in a bit. The first maps only seemed to give each of my girls about 10-20% of a level. It's kind of hard to tell with just the exp bar shown though and no numbers (That I saw anyways), especially since it happens so quickly.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I put in all fresh lvl 1s and they grew 1 lvl on the first map then most of them failed on the 2nd map but they grew 2 lvls from that I guess the further u get the more exp is given but I guess u cant get to far with fresh lvl 1s Im gonna see if they get more exp with a party of only 4 I guess seems like the cost of sending them in is much cheaper with less cards. I hope the exp gets much better in the further maps without costing too much.

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I put in all fresh lvl 1s and they grew 1 lvl on the first map then most of them failed on the 2nd map but they grew 2 lvls from that I guess the further u get the more exp is given but I guess u cant get to far with fresh lvl 1s Im gonna see if they get more exp with a party of only 4 I guess seems like the cost of sending them in is much cheaper with less cards. I hope the exp gets much better in the further maps without costing too much.
Yep, I sent 8 SSR cards and it cost more than 100,000.
They also have created two new categories in your equipment, with which you can increase your stats with items of the dungeons.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man some of the new event bosses being immune to physical damage really blows. All my decent weapons are physical. I haven't even found a magical weapon that can cut through their defense. It seems the girls with magic damage are even rarer than physical.

The wiki updated with their info btw.

Oh cool, I unlocked the 2nd exploration map. Some of these take 3-6 hours, wow. 44k cost for me for the first mission on the 2nd map. So far they haven't been bringing back rewards worth the price and not leveling all that much, hopefully that changes. I'm clearing all the dungeons in order. 70k attack was enough to pass the final area of the first map at least for anybody curious. I'll let you guys know if I fail at a certain point, but it'll take a while.

Last edited:

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just noticed something on dmm , LoW just lost 1st rank game , so sad

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really they were in 1st place? I thought Kantai Collection or Pero Pero would have the lead on LoW. Oh Kantai Collection isn't even on DMM? I thought it was. Wow I didn't even know they had that many online games.

The wiki has been updated with the , that lists all the info about the new exploration maps.

It seems there's a success, and a great success reward list and the rings and new equipment seem to only be from great successes. I think that means it's best to overkill an area to try to get a better rank/reward. They also have special effects of cards at the bottom of that page, that's helpful. Those weird new item looking cards you get from there help you in those exploration dungeons if you send them with your party.

So what are these UC cards from the event good for? they have useless stats, sell for nothing and can't be equipped or evolved x.X I'd guess by process of elimination they give a lot of exp if you feed them to other cards? I'll have to test that soon.

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

LoW still at the 1st

with the new system i think LoW can still in the 1st for a long time

btw
the best thing about this system that you have 24 free slot out from your card list :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LoW still at the 1st

with the new system i think LoW can still in the 1st for a long time

btw
the best thing about this system that you have 24 free slot out from your card list :D
They were 2nd place yesterday, so them and Pero Pero are neck and neck it seems.

True that. The only downside is that you can't put multiples of the same cards in a party. I think they did that intentionally to make it more difficult to use as a storage, or I'd just shove all my elemental level up cards in there until I need them...

I managed to get the amulet, I thought it was the ring and got excited. I'm just farming lower level areas atm to try to find the new equipment. The great success estimations past this point (1st area in 2nd map) start to become pretty high and my leveling team isn't strong enough to get great success yet in them. If somebody finds the new rings, let me know?

Last edited: