What's new

Lord Of Walkure

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

thats awesome free SR's from exploration and 60,000 power is dam strong wonder if it has a horrible low activation rate to make up for the huge power like witch chocolate but I thought that character in that card was a guy this whole time so flat lol
got 2 question for u only.
1. why do u think its a guy
2. this is a R18 game ( SSR card got even a "male char" on this game )
:p:p:p:p:p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got 2 question for u only.
1. why do u think its a guy
2. this is a R18 game ( SSR card got even a "male char" on this game )
:p:p:p:p:p

1) possibly because of how flat chested it is and maybe the fact that it didn't have a card until now? was sort of like a mascot character

2) I'm not sure I really understand what your asking on this one but if your saying there is no male cards I think there might of been 1 water UC card clearly has a penis and no boobs so its either male or hermaphrodite.

and hoangsea if deleteing your cache doesn't work maybe try using the agent switcher program to log in as a phone? I used that temporarily once when I couldnt login before and it let me

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

6th continent unlocked!
...now need another 36 hours to unlock 7th continent...

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

got my 4th Lana today and one new SR from the Munin boss

btw
i not even got any ring/ neck yet
which map to get em ? :D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think the best ring is between the ring of overlord(覇王の指輪) and the ring of new moon(新月の指輪) one has 3000 dmg other has 900 and 13 crit check out this page for more theres a necklace with 2500 dmg now also

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

got my 4th Lana today and one new SR from the Munin boss

btw
i not even got any ring/ neck yet
which map to get em ? :D
The 4th one in first map (Lv2 dungeon, cost 2 hours) will give you great chance to get ring, very basic one but you can use them as materials later, only need 12K dmg.

The 5th one in first map (Lv3 dungeon, cost 2 hours, 30K dmg) will give you wind necklace.

The 1st one in second map (Lv3 dungeon, cost 2 hours, 50K dmg) will give you good chance to get decent +attack ring (-def)

The 2nd one in second map (Lv4 dungeon, cost 2 hours, 70K dmg) will give you chance to get both ring and necklace in big success, but I don't think the big success chance is high :D

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Spawned a rank 19 boss ,need help killing it!

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was looking through the exploration table at the bottom and I noticed there are 6 cards that reduce exploration cost. Four of them reduce by 20% at ++, another reduces it by 35%, and the common cart reduces it by 25% at +.

You can get 3 of the 20%'s through exploration (6th continent, great success), and the cart is something you can get in the first continent.

Sort of seems like you could potentially have zero cost exploration teams, or at least, 85% off without spending any money.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wiki says it only stacks to 80% I wish I could of bought that 100 yen card that ups 30% fighting force for all elements thats oped as hell and irreplaceable

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

80% huh...still pretty crazy lol.
I'm assuming that applies for all effects? So for example if I have 3 cards that give 40% earth bonus, I won't get 120% bonus? Not sure where to find that info.

I saw the one that I think you're talking about, that increases total power by 20% with a cost of 12 (from the previous event)
Probably would have been the best $3 spent, since most people probably already clocked more than months on this game.

Here's another one that I missed

Reduces cost by 20% at ++.
You can get her in 4th continent. My wind team costs 60k+ in the 6th continent cause they don't allow earth cards, so having a wind card that reduces costs would help a lot.

Last edited:

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How can you guarantee great success though?

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can't but if you use a set that is 20% of the minimum you at least have a substantially greater chance of getting it.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

4th guild wars coming up right after the current event.

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Let hope it isn't another pay2win event :(

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i got some friend slot for active players who at least can spawn emperor boss

my IGN at my sig

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We can't fight inactive players in event anymore. No more free wins :(

And I saw lvl 433 in my circle o_O

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wow , there is SSR scroll book lv 99 , I would like to buy some lol
btw: I have 60 points stats didn't used , where I spend it ? , my stamina at 360 and I don't think I need more than that , my force 160 and my charm 150
ps: oh well, I decided go all to force for this event

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what's most worth to get with the event tokens? Was thinking the gold gacha tickets, but the SR/SSR seem nice too(though just one of each as always...)

Also it got really hard now that only active people are in the PvP battles. I started to lose games, wish there was a RankDown button to let me go versus weaker opponents that have only free items and cards as well...

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

about Sixth area in invest team , google said "Tue-style impossibility", what the hell is Tue-style