OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lorelai (Zilrax)

Escape Trap Rolls:

Lorelai: 105+888=993 vs. Trap: 150+800=950 (FREE!)

Melissa: 130+640=770 vs. Trap: 150+477=627 (FREE!)

Both women managed to rip free from the tentacles and climb out of the pit!

Melissa looked at Lorelai and shrugged.

"Your spirit always that perverted, or is that a new thing?"

Options:

1: Move On.

2: Stay a moment and think how close you came to being raped more (chance of being attacked).

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

"I honestly have no idea. I sorta seem to recall her as being, well, more monstrous and less... Lewd. But then again my memory is rather hazy. Maybe she always was. In any case, she can't do anything but watch. So do as I do and just ignore her. It's not like she can do much more than that and I've no means to chastise her.," grunts Lorelai, as she tore herself loose from the tentacles, shuddering a bit.

She gave N'gaasha a bit of a glare, but the spirit just shrugged with a small smile, sticking her tongue out playfully, while eyeing Lorelai up and down, ogling her.

"That and she seems to be mostly focused on me. Come on, let's keep going.," says Lorelai, starting to move on, "I'd rather focus on her uses than imagining what she'd do if she was corporeal."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa nodded, walking with Lorelai.

"Yeah, definitely don't want to think about that. Having to think and SEE these ... mental images thrown at us every time we encounter something 'new' is disturbing enough. I half wish to come across a freezing place where these things couldn't function, but I'm afraid something might actually be able to. Then there is also you to consider now. No offense intended, but the climate I come from, you would die in minutes without any clothing. The shiverpeaks are extremely cold."

Suddenly they came upon another shrine, which they realized to be another Shrine of Accuracy! Melissa turned to Lorelai and shrugged.

"We could go for that buff again if you want, I don't mind either way. Up to you really."

Options:

1: We got the last one, we can get this one! Go for it!

2: Um ... No thanks, let's keep moving.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"No offense taken. I know my limitations. I lived in a cold environment myself, but we bundled up a lot. I've no doubt you could handle it far better. I'd be tempted to try it anyhow to get out of this mess.," says Lorelai, shaking her head, "As for the images, I find the content less disturbing than the fact we're having them. The implication is either we're being magically manipulated in some manner... Or else have been changed somehow, and this is actual memories being unlocked as we encounter such things, implanted or otherwise. It's a terrifying concept that we might have actually done this before. I don't think I wish to dwell upon it."

Lorelai's thoughts were interrupted as they spotted a shrine in the distance. Another one of accuracy. They had barely managed last time, but they came though in the end. She contemplated it carefully.

N'gaasha slithered in front of the pair, arms crossed as she frowns, clearly not approving of going into that mess once more. "Oh don't give me that. You clearly want a show.," grunts Lorelai, eyeing the giant serpent spirit.

N'gaasha shrugs but still seems to be reluctant, before Lorelai walks through her, the spirit sighing and following along. "Can't be much worse than last time, and I'll take any boon we can get. Let's just hope we get the drop on em again this time."

She went over and activated the structure, ready to quickly toss her barrier to her ally. Her buff was far too important to allow it to be disrupted after all.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melissa looked at her for a long moment.

"I hadn't thought of that. Agreed, let's not think about that any further."

Walking up, they activated the shrine, and they both had a big surprise in store.

Enemies:

Level 2 Supreme Succubus: Accuracy: 200. Magical Accuracy: 100 Evasion: 175. Capture: 200. Sexual Attack: 225. Magical Defense: 100. Speed: 175. Stamina: 130. Pleasure: 50. HP: 600. Damage: 30.

Flesh Teaser: HP: 5,000. Accuracy: 215. Evasion: 230. Capture: 205. Sexual Attack: 185. Magical Defense: 275. Speed: 230. Pleasure: 60.

Initiative Rolls:

Supreme Succubus: 175+319=494 (2nd)
Flesh Teaser: 230+308=538 (1st)
Lorelai: 180+216=396 (Last)
Melissa: 142+340=482 (3rd)

Grapple Attempts:

Flesh Teaser: 215+404=619 vs. Lorelai: 180+448=628 (DODGE!)
Supreme Succubus: 200+387=587 vs. Lorelai: 180+9=189 (GRABBED!)

Lorelai might be shocked to see Flesh Teaser again, and she barely managed to stumble out of being grabbed by her. Unfortunately, she walked right into the arms of the four armed succubus, who smiled evilly at her, and wrapped her up in her arms!

Melissa uses Mantra of Speed and allows both women to have 2 turns. She has 76 MP and she squares off with Flesh Teaser.

Attack Roll:

Melissa: 130+85=215 vs. Flesh Teaser: NO ROLL NEEDED, MISSED
Melissa: 130+668=798 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+117=347 (HIT!)

Melissa lands one hit and deals 300 damage, leaving Flesh Teaser with 4,700 HP remaining.

Options:

1: Try to escape this Succubus.

2: Get raped because you're in shock at seeing Flesh Teaser again.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Activating the shrine gave a distinct sense of deja vu as she was confronted with the exact same two fiends they had just killed not long before.

"Wha? You're dead! Both of you! We killed you!," she stares, dodging aside from the tentacles. Unfortunately in her shock she stumbled right into the four armed female.

This didn't make any sense. They were dead, very dead, how had they come back? Did they fake their demises somehow? Or was the powers at hand so powerful they could defy life and death itself? Or were these two not individuals but a species of similar looking creatures? There were many possible answers but they were all irrelevant right now. She had to get loose!

With that, she started struggling with a growl. She had to work on her reflexes, they kept getting the drop on her.

N'gaasha looked over the events, giving a silent sigh and crossing her arms, tail twitching impatiently, seeming to have expected as much.

(Struggle!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Flesh Teaser actually looked at her funny.

"Really, because I've never met either of you, and I'm sure I'd remember if we fought or had any fun together. Speaking of which, less talk, more orgasms."

Escape Rolls:

Lorelai: 135+96=231 vs. Supreme Succubus: 200+553=753 (STUCK!)
Lorelai: 135+83=218 vs. Supreme Succubus: 200+149=349 (STUCK!)

Lorelai can't get free and the Succubus Grins, preparing to attack ...

Grapple Attempt:

Flesh Teaser: 215+38=253 vs. Melissa: 142+732=874 (DODGE!)

Flesh Teaser was too busy yapping herself to properly focus on grabbing Melissa, and the Norn woman easily avoided her.

Penetration Attempt:

Supreme Succubus: 225+742=967 vs. Lorelai: 105+27=132 (PENETRATED!)

Lorelai's eyes would widen as once again she was forced to magically grow a dick, only this time it wasn't a mouth that took her. Wrestling her to the ground, the Supreme Succubus easily held her down as she climbed on top of her, and slid her shockingly warm and tight pussy over Lorelai's new tool, beginning to ride her off!

Pleasure Roll:

Supreme Succubus: 225+605=830 vs. Lorelai: 105+486=591 (PLEASURE)

Special Ability Check:

Supreme Succubus: 100+379=479 vs. Lorelai: 225+365=590 (Resist!)

5 turns on special cool down.

Lorelai manages to resist whatever special thing the Succubus was trying to do, but she can't resist the pleasure of feeling her cock gripped and ridden inside a tight pussy. Lorelai suffers 50 pleasure and gains 70 KP. She has 41 Stamina until she suffers an orgasm, and she can already feel it nearing!

Adjusted Stats:

620/50,000 KP Overall. 70/10,000 KP for the Fight. 41 Stamina Left. Being Raped. 9/10 Mantra.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 130+619=749 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+376=606 (HIT!)
Melissa: 130+443=573 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+483=713 (MISS!)

Melissa deals another 300 damage to Flesh Teaser, leaving her with 4,400 HP.

8/10 Mantra for Melissa. 89 MP now.

Options:

1: Try to get away from this rape.

2: Give in and let yourself blow inside of her pussy.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Huh, maybe you're as much a plaything then as we're supposed to be. Lends credence to the theory. That or it's a species of you we've disposed of one of. Either way.," grunts Lorelai, before swearing as she's given a dick again. "God damn it, I am female , quit fucking with my gender!"

N'gaasha rolled her eyes then shrugged and started to grope herself once more, as the four armed creature pinned Lorelai to the ground with her arms, before starting to ride atop of her, smiling amusedly, if a bit jealously, at Lorelai's first introduction to breeding as a male.

"Get... off!," snarls Lorelai as she struggled to throw the four armed creature off her, "And take this damn thing with you! Grow a cock on a tree and die on it!"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Flesh Teaser simply shrugged, giggling slightly at Lorelai's troubles.

Escape Rolls:

Lorelai: 135+266=401 vs. Supreme Succubus: 200+554=754 (STUCK!)
Lorelai: 135+69=204 vs. Supreme Succubus: 200+163=363 (STUCK!)

Lorelai can't break free, and the Succubus grins down at her.

"Not until you impregnate me my dear."

Grapple Attempt:

Flesh Teaser: 215+67=282 vs. Melissa: 142+19=161

Melissa seemed to get a little distracted by what the Supreme Succubus said to Lorelai, and Flesh Teaser took the opening, grabbing the Norn in her tentacles!

Pleasure Roll:

Supreme Succubus: 225+489=714 vs. Lorelai: 105+500=605 (PLEASURE!)

Lorelai couldn't stop the Succubus from riding her more, and finally she couldn't handle the pleasure any more. With a wild thrust, and a thrill going through her entire body, Lorelai blew her load in an orgasm into her rapist's pussy...

Impregnation Check: (Requires 7+). 12 Roll (Max).

... And Lorelai couldn't do anything but moan in pleasure as the succubus skillfully rode her, milking her for every drop of seed she could spurt out. A grin crossed the Succubus's lips and she gave Lorelai a kiss on the lips before suddenly back flipping off of the post-orgasmic woman. That grin had been enough to tell her, but the information that flooded her mind confirmed it. Lorelai had been forced to impregnate the Succubus, who now would soon give birth to another Succubus enemy! Lorelai felt a rush of Adrenaline, knowing that with Melissa tied up right now, she HAD to kill the Supreme Succubus before it gave birth!

Lorelai suffered 50 pleasure, and suffered an orgasm from it. She gains 250 KP from the sex, her orgasm and for giving up her seed to the Succubus.

Adjusted Stats:

870/50,000 KP Overall. 112 Stamina Left. Free. 8/10 Mantra. Adrenaline Surge: +50 to all rolls for 8 turns.

Escape Grapple Attempts:

Melissa: 136+698=834 vs. Flesh Teaser: 205+671=875 (STUCK!)
Melissa: 136+404=540 vs. Flesh Teaser: 205+789=994 (STUCK!)

Melissa can't break free!

7/10 Mantra.

Options:

1: Attack the Supreme Succubus!

2: Masturbate now that you're normal and try to remove the thought of you having blown a load with a dick. (Give up turn)

Supreme Succubus: 20 turns until birthing a Supreme Succubus.

Zilrax

Reputation score

The four armed woman held her tight, and when that dominant line came through, Lorelai eyes widened even as her shaft twitched. "N-nooo!," she whined, even as the thrill tore through her and she gushed into the succubus' womb. When she was forced to kiss through it, she knew her seed had taken root. And even now the demons stomach was starting to swell.

Lorelai shuddered as she got to her feet. Part of her was torn. If allowed to gestate, her own child would try to rape her alongside her mother. But it was her daughter.

It was the enraged N'gaasha who snapped her out of it, slamming her face down in front of Lorelai, teeth bared in her rage. "It;s not like I had a choice! You're right though, she's in trouble and I've things to do... fucking believe my first child woulda been a four armed rapist... and me as a father. I'll erase that possibility with you, monster! N'gaasha!"

She needed to deal with her before they both ended up raped. She couldn't hurt the creature with N'gaasha's magic, but she could deal with her herself and having one out was always useful. "Frost."

The icey hand dropped down, even as Lorelai unleashed a dual Spirit Thrash at the impregnated demoness, hoping this would work. "Hold on Melissa, I just need to deal with her!"

(Summon Frost Spirit and Double Spirit Thrash. Also if I can summon a second spirit without losing an action cus hymn of speed, casts Barrier Spirit on self. Cus I'd rather not get one shot by a succubus punch.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Spirit Substitution comes in to play there, and hmm, I actually hadn't considered that being possible, it should be doable.))

Lorelai brings out her Cold Spirit and launches her first set of attacks.

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 225+550=775 vs. Supreme Succubus: 100+649=749 (HIT!)

Lorelai deals 300 damage, and then her Spirit deals 300 more damage in cold damage to the Supreme Succubus, KILLING HER!

((Moot point!))

Free Melissa Roll:

Lorelai: 165+93=258+2=260 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+271=501 (MISS!)

Lorelai tried to shove Flesh Teaser off of Melissa, but the succubus swatted her away like a fly with her tentacles! Her spirit couldn't attack without risking harm to Melissa!

Penetration Attempt:

Flesh Teaser: 185+271=456 vs. Melissa: 135+289=424.

Melissa struggled wildly, but just like Lorelai had earlier, she proved no match for Flesh Teaser's power. Lorelai watched helplessly as Melissa was restrained in the same type of chair she had been earlier, and Flesh Teaser went to town on her, starting to suck the sexy Norn woman off. Melissa's body strained against the bonds, but even the powerful Norn couldn't break free!

Melissa suffers only 30 pleasure due to her Norn side halving what she feels, but she still gains 80 KP. Melissa is helpless and can't do anything but pray Lorelai can get her free! Due to her sudden rape, Lorelai feels that the Mantra of Speed has been broken!

Options:

1: Try to return the favor and free Melissa!

2: Get suddenly horny and watch her get sucked off again, wishing it were you.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai growled and crushed the succubus, silencing any remorse in her head with the current battle at hand. She turned and found Melissa in that accursed chair. She tried to knock the demoness off but the sudden lack of speed threw her off, letting the demoness ward her away easily.

"Oh no, you're coming off there one way or another! So you may as well get off of there and face me proper!," snarls Lorelai, lunging at the creature angrily, "The last one of you lot, or previous version of you, whatever it may have been made the same mistake. But by all means repeat the same failures, I'm going to start collecting severed tentacles from you. See if the next one of you I meet recognises em."

(Must help friend!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Free Melissa Roll:

Lorelai: 165+515=680+2=682 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+658=888 (MISS!)

Again Lorelai got swatted away as Flesh Teaser telepathically yelled "Wait your turn bitch!"

((OK I made a small mistake on the last roll, Melissa should have had a roll to check on resisting the pleasure, however, I had planned to make this more smooth by removing that on the penetration roll later anyway, so I may as well implement it across the board now. Will make an OOC post shortly for that.))

Pleasure Roll:

Flesh Teaser: 185+486=671 vs. Melissa: 135+815=850. (RESIST!)

Melissa manages to resist taking any pleasure thanks in part to Lorelai's efforts to free her. Even though she failed, it made Flesh Teaser miss a beat it seemed, which was enough for Melissa to avoid taking pleasure, but she was still trapped!

Options:

1: Try Again.

2: Horny Time?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai was predictably batted aside by the demoness. She wasn't the type to surrender so easily. Though the voice in her head was jarring. Was her very thoughts not sacred now? Though if she was right, of course they were not. This place seemed to violate any form of privacy and sanctity one held dear.

"Oh but it is my turn, she saved me once already now I'm returning the favor.," growls Lorelai as she tries to tackle the woman off once more with a growl. She was half tempted to try tackling the chair, since it tipping would through the demoness off, but given it;s magical nature it could potentially be as solid as stone. Now was not the time for risks like that.

N'gaasha had once again found her pom poms it seems. Where did one get spirit pom poms anyhow? Maybe she simply created them. Studying the rules and realms of spirits after she escaped might bear some interest.

(Helpiiiiing!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Free Melissa Roll:

Lorelai: 165+806=971+2=973+50=1023 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+92=312 (SUCCESS!)

Lorelai finally manages to time her charge and power slams Flesh Teaser, freeing Melissa finally!

Grapple Attempt:

Flesh Teaser: 215+676=891 vs. Lorelai: 180+786=966+50=1016 (EVADE!)

Lorelai is able to roll away before Flesh Teaser can grab her instead!

((I forgot to add in the adrenaline boost! Fortunately it didn't affect any roll outcomes. 5 turns remaining in the boost stage.))

Melissa regens and has 103 MP. She then uses Mantra of Speed again and has 53 MP left.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 130+771=901 vs. Flesh Teaser: 275+187=462 (HIT!)
Melissa: 130+765=895 vs. Flesh Teaser: 275+719=994 (MISS!)

Melissa lands one hit for 300 damage, leaving Flesh Teaser with 4,100 HP.

Options:

1: Attack!

2: Get goofy and do something stupid.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Get lost!," snarls Lorelai as she booted the betentacled woman away, "Don't know what you are, but I'm already getting sick of tentacled women. Seriously, you all look alike. Maybe you're as much a victim as us. Shame that you won't listen to reason. But hey maybe if I kill you enough times it'll get engrained in your memory to piss off."

"N'gaasha, you know what to do with this one.," she growls, as she once again sped up, "We froze her last time, let's burn her."

The creature had a one track mind, it selected a single target and focused it exclusively. The guardian claw spirit was already upon herself and it would use resources to simply transfer it to Melissa. Though at this stage perhaps it'd be worth it. "Relocate the Barrier Claw to Melissa." Lorelai unleashed her Spirit Thrashes upon the target once more.

(Summon Fire Spirit and Spirit Thrash, followed by Barrier Spirit and Spirit Thrash.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 225+190=415+50=465 vs. Flesh Teaser: 275+671=946 (MISS!)
Lorelai: 225+131=356+50=406 vs. Flesh Teaser: 275+366=641 (MISS!)

Lorelai misses badly, however her spirit deals 50 damage so it isn't a complete waste. Flesh Teaser has

Adjusted Stats: 4 turns on Adrenaline Boost, 9/10 Mantra.

Grapple Attempt:

Flesh Teaser: 215+712=927 vs. Lorelai: 180+173=353+50=403 (GRABBED!)

Lorelai stood still too long, and she was grabbed again!

Free Lorelai Attempt:

Melissa: 146+817=963+2=965 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+141=371 (FREED!)

Melissa power slams Flesh Teaser away, freeing Lorelai before she could get another taste of being trapped in that chair and sucked on!

Attack Roll:

Melissa: 130+695=825 vs. Flesh Teaser: 275+6=281 (HIT!)

Melissa blasts Flesh Teaser for 300 HP, leaving her with 3,750.

Melissa: 66 MP, 8/10 Mantra.

Options:

1: Attack

2: Skip this turn as you realize how close you came to getting raped again.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai grimaces as her shots go wild, only letting the claw clip her target. Worse, it seems the creature had learned from it;s mistakes on some level from last time, now turning it's attention back on herself, snatching her up as she tried to reorient her aim. She bit her lip a bit as she squirmed in the tentacles grasp.

Fortunately, Melissa knocked her loose before worse could happen, and followed up with a blow to the creature. N'gaasha gave Lorelai a knowing look, smiling amusedly. "Shut up you. Thanks Melissa."

She glared at the Tentabus before launching another volley of Spirit Thrash's at the creature. "Just get back in the ground already! You know you can't win, so why continue? As long as we outnumber you, you don't stand a chance. So why don't you surrender and save everyone the trouble. Lord knows I can keep this up all day. I'll only offer once, so you better be smart about it."

It was incredibly unlikely, but if they could get her surrender it'd spare the difficulty, and perhaps learn more about their situation and captor. She also was curious what would happen if she brought the woman's body with her to the next shrine, and see how she'd react to seeing her own body. Kind of gruesome, but it might provide some answers.

(Double thrash once more!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The succubus shook her head.

"You truly know so little of our kind, what our purpose is for. If you knew, then you would know even if I wanted to stop, it would be impossible. I'll give you one free bit of advice my dear. Should you survive me, don't waste your breath on trying to convince anything or anyone else. Not here. So long as our master lives, it is certain you will be attacked repeatedly."

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 225+502=727+50=777 vs. Flesh Teaser: 275+142=417 (HIT!)
Lorelai: 225+64=298+50=339 vs. Flesh Teaser: 275+390=665 (MISS!)

Lorelai hits for 300 damage, and her spirit hits for another 300 for a total of 600. Flesh Teaser has 3,150 HP.

Adjusted Stats: 3 turns on Adrenaline Boost, 8/10 Mantra.

Grapple Attempt:

Flesh Teaser: 215+515=730 vs. Lorelai: 180+247=427+50=477 (GRABBED!)

Lorelai again was too slow, and got grabbed again!

Free Lorelai Attempts:

Melissa: 146+39=185+2=187 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+ NO ROLL NEEDED
Melissa: 146+608=754+2=756 vs. Flesh Teaser: 230+531=761 (FAIL!)

This time Melissa is swatted away, and Lorelai is left to try and break free before she gets the chair again!

Options:

1: Try to struggle free!

2: Give in a turn as you process what she just said.

Barrier Spirit: 6/10 Turns left.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Surprisingly the succubus almost seemed regretful of the position. Had they no such free will? Pity.

"I appreciate your honesty. I am sorry that you are as much a prisoner as I. Nevertheless if there is no choice then I will eliminate you. As much as you can be anyhow. Given you seem to just come back, perhaps if this ends we can have a more pleasant encounter instead. In the meantime..."

Her blast struck, though one went wild, before the creature grabbed hold of her once more. This time Melissa was unable to save her though. Lorelai immediately started to struggle, and tried to ignore the feeling of the tentacles upon her body. She felt sorry for the strange creature, but not sorry enough to surrender to the same fate as her.

(Struggle!)