Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lost and Found (xivvix/Kathy)

Eleas Status HP = 31/51, P = 38, EP = 32/43
Sables Status: HP = 39/54, P = 65, EP = 3/45, Resistance

(Alright, time for some progress.)

The group just barely stayed ahead of the advancing demons, who had now broken ranks and charged fully. They were only forty feet away by the time they hit the second alley, and Sable caught a glimpse of some strange violet aura around each of the demonic soldiers, who were all grinning maniacally with empty glassed-over eyes. Oddly, if sable attempted to stop and shoot at any of them, the bullet seemed to bounce off of him harmlessly. Elea and the stalker led the strange coterie down the second alleyway, coming out another practically identical street, and the stalker immediately turned left, expecting Elea to follow once again.

To Sables request that the daemon spare their allies, he simply replied; 'I will consider it. I am on my way.' Also, when Sable suggests that she might grant them the night together that the stalker had asked for, the elf noticed an odd expression on his face that might have been a smile, though she couldn't be sure due to the demons strange features. The dog runs beside Sable, howling occasionally, and the plant girls keep up the pace, all of them humming tunelessly but identically, creating a disturbing chorus to play through their desperate escape attempt, as though there wasn't a small army of demons following after them.

The group travels for another few moments, the glowing demons swiftly gaining ground with the stalkers not far behind. As they did, both Elea and sable spotted small groups of goblins waiting in the alleys next to the street they'd been on a few moments ago. There were never more than a handful, but they were always numerous enough to have stopped the group long enough to put them into a pincer movement, which would have likely spelled the parties doom. The goblins had the same violet glow as the demonic soldiers, and joined the chase with the same inexplicable fervor. Still, the stalkers advice had kept them from being caught in their ambushes.

Then, when it seemed that Sable could run no further, and the demons were no more than ten feet behind them, what could only be described as a meteor hit the ground right behind them. All of them, even the plant girls, were knocked clean off of their feet, though they weren't injured. all any of them could catch a glimpse of was a familiar dark figure before they were blinded by a flash of light, leaving them blinking spots out of their eyes and wondering why their ears were ringing. When the vision and hearing of the two women returned, they looked at where Matthias had landed, and where the demons had been coming from, and say the daemon standing in front of nothing more than a massive burnt out trench that stretched for at least 200 feet and spanned at least two streets across. The ground within was blackened and burnt, and no sign of the numerous buildings that had been within the blast radius remained that they could detect. Sable would also find that all of her "children" suddenly clustered around her, silent but shaking noticeably.

"The camp is clear. You should go see to the surviving victims. There were twenty-five mortal survivors who had not lost their minds, seven male and eighteen female, as well as about a dozen of the Fey. The latter group should aid you in seeing to their needs. The camp is across the crater and straight form here. All of the demons within a quarter of a mile are dead." the daemons sentences were short and clipped, as though he were rushed and wanted to hurry things, which was very unusual for an immortal. "Do you have any questions?"

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Sable's eyes narrowed at her inability to strike anything with her bullets when the enemies had come into range, she knew it was a desperate attempt, but had hoped it would have had SOME effect.

The blast rang out and Sable found herself clutching a herd of trembling 'children', copies of herself that she stroked and pet to reassure them and confirm that they were safe with her... a promise she knew she could not keep, but that she hoped she could.

When everything cleared and Matthias so bluntly asked them of such things, the same questions resided in her mind as before, she sought knowledge, she sought magic, she sought spells that could cure the dark taint in the souls of demons, or at least suppress them, while healing those who'd been infected by it. She wanted to know if her new demon follower had such things in him, if he would betray them, and if her plant companions had it, if they were really as kind and eager to obey her as they seemed, or something more sinister. So much swelled up all at the same time, and with the way Matthias seemed in a hurry, her questions all felt unnecessarily impeding, even her desperate scramble for knowledge of how the demons were defending themselves against her attacks...

"My master... is ... please... the crowd..." she whined out softly in her mind, "Is my master there... even one of the... those that are too far gone?" she thought desperately, hoping for the best, fearing the worst. It was a long shot and she knew it, and this was hardly the most pressing question, it was something she would learn soon enough either way... There were so many other things to ask...

If the response was affirmative, Sable would waste not a moment in bolting off, not caring about anything else anymore, only to find her master once more...

Common sense would return to her only if the answer was no... Though saddened, it would snap her attention back into the moment. "S..sorry... I won't keep you. I only want to know what happened that the demons suddenly got such strange power about them... and if our companions are safe... or can be made safe somehow. We can contend with the rest of what's going on around here after we've had a short rest."

Verbally, Sable would whisper softly to her children and the stalker mage, "Stay calm and stick near me. The Destroyer is on our side... at least... I think he is... Pay due respect, and he should have no cause to harm us."

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

With their pursuers gaining ground with every moment, Elea runs after the demon without slowing down to consider alternative routes. They need to move, and the demon's choices were just as good as any she would make in this confusing terrain.

When sudden blast erupts behind the group, Elea finds herself flying through the air, completely disoriented from the blinding light, deafening sound, and lack of any ground to stand on. She lands hard on her stomach, grunting from the impact. Despite her training screaming at her to keep moving to get away from the danger behind her, her body refuses to cooperate, causing her to lie there, moaning.

Slowly, Elea's senses return to her, and the sudden realization of her position surprises her just as much as the blast. Just before they were flung into the air,the stalker had turned to say something to Elea, and she now finds herself lying atop the demon, her body resting on his. The elf stiffens, staring down in shock, before hurriedly placing her hands against the demon's chest and pushing herself away.

Matthias' sudden appraisal of the situation, as well as Sable's worried questions, interrupt Elea's attempt to flee, the elf coming to stop as soon as she brings herself to a kneeling position over the stalker. Her head spins as she turns to watch the catwoman's distress, staring quietly, not wanting to interrupt her in her search for answers.

(what can I say, I enjoy awkward situations ;))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eleas Status HP = 31/51, P = 38, EP = 33/43

As she straddles herself over the demon while listening to Matthias, Elea feels something warm pressed up against her crotch, something that was slowly hardening to press against the front of her panties more insistently. When she looks down at the stalker, she finds him leering up at her with a toothy grin, and his hands stray to close around her hips, though he goes no farther than that as he notices just who it is that is talking to Sable.

Matthias pauses a moment after Sables questioning, before mentally replying; 'Your master was not among those at the camp, nor was there any sign of him. One of the higher ranking demons did know about a man similar to your masters description who had been hunting their kind near the portal, but that demon also knew that the demon Queen had sent one of her new agents to capture him, and that the agent had been successful. What that means is that your master is more than likely in hell, since that is where he would have been taken if he had warranted her attention and been captured. That was last night, so he's been there for at least a day. He more than likely no longer exists at this point.'

'I am sorry, Sable. The reason for my haste is that I received another call for help from another mortal adventurer, and he needs my aid in recapturing a group of captives that includes a high ranking member of the Fey. If you like, I can try and return whatever is left of him to you, should I find him there. As for what happened to the demons as they attacked you; The demons god, called the Devourer, manifested on this world. I will spare you details more complex than telling you the fact that that is very, very bad. It is stronger than I had thought if it would risk me detecting its presence and finding its location for a handful of mutants, a warrior, a mage and a traitor demon.'

'And as for your new friends, I would recommend killing the demon, but I feel that that's merely out of habit now, so you may discount my advice on it. The plants are only harmful if you don't wish to aid in the continuation of their life cycle. They will spread the demons taint, but the plants much less than the demon. The taint can only be removed before it takes root, at this stage it would be like trying to remove a persons entire skeletal structure. They could not survive the process. If you wait long enough, the taint will lessen, but that takes decades.' Elea, though not yet directly involved, is made privy to the entire conversation.

As he noticed the fact that Matthias was standing within spitting distance of him, the stalker mage went wild, trying to push Elea off of him and crawl away. The plant girls merely stood behind Sable, looking uncomfortably at Matthias, as though they sensed his unnatural nature, and disliked it, but not enough to abandon their mother or attempt to lash out at him.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Sable nodded grimly, "You've been more than patient with us... we shall not keep you... Elea? anything to add?" Though acting politely, and turning to her elf companion with a respectful nod, Matthias would instantly know what Sable had in mind, traveling to hell itself to save her master, ever certain that he would be fine, it would be almost impossible not to see that was her intention, even for Elea, the others only unaware of this information due to not being hooked on to the mind link.

Her other thoughts were mostly to herself, casual consideration as she pet her plant-clones gently. "Though the girls may be tainted, I believe it is a side effect of being born here... and they are not a direct source of the corruption... Poor things..."

When the catgirl noticed the stalker starting to try to flee, she hissed sharply at the demon, calling out in her dominant voice, "Servant! Stand your ground and show this man the respect he deserves. If he wanted you dead, your cowering would do nothing to spare your life. Face him, kneel in submission, and prove to him that you want to stop being nothing but a demonic lackey... if he believes you... and I assure you, he can read your mind, and your heart... Then he may see it fit to let you live." her words cold and clear, telling the demon all he would need to know to keep his life.

As Matthias was obviously preparing to leave, she quickly added to her plant-girl followers, in a far softer, more tender and motherly voice, purring gently to the girls, "Ladies... please stand respectfully and bow to Sir Matthias. He has informed us that he is leaving soon. After that, we must check on the captives and formulate a plan of attack... I know you are all here to do good for your mama, so you have nothing to fear. So be polite. After all, he may be different, but how would you like it if Mama treated you meanly for being different, right? You wouldn't like it at all, would you? All together now... 'Thank you for your help, Sir Matthias.' " Leading the group, she would try to take a step forward and show them a respectable bow, despite her fur and hair having been tussled badly from Matthias' arrival, and hope that the girls would repeat after her.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

With all her attention focused on Sable and her worry over her master, Elea completely ignores the growing sensation at her crotch. When the daemon breaks the news about the catwoman's beloved, the elf sighs, her head dipping to her chest. When the demon's hands settle on her hips, the elf looks down, her eyes widening as she realizes the position she is in. Just as the demon starts to struggle to flee, his attention on Matthias, Elea jumps up, staring down at him while backing away herself.

Sable's question, though, snaps Elea's attention back to the daemon before them. After taking a moment to compose herself, the elf decides the speak up, metaphorically, sending a slew of questions over the mental link, "This 'Devourer'... is this the demon you've been seeking? The one you wish to feed on? Do you still plan to destroy this portal, and the town with it, or will the demon god's death be sufficient? And what of this Queen? Can she be killed? Perhaps her death will throw the demons into such disarray that their invasion can be halted..." She waits a moment, looks at Sable, then back at the daemon and adds, "Is there time for us breach the portal... and hopefully return?" Though she says nothing, it is obvious to both Matthias and Sable that Elea is prepared to assist the catwoman in finding her master, even if it meant traveling to hell with her.

As the demon desperately scrambles away, and Sable barks at him to stand his ground, Elea looks at him angrily, then steps forward and tries to place her foot down on it's stomach. "Do not embarrass our mistress," she says, staring down at the demon. When the demon does as he is told, Elea steps back and turns back to the daemon and catwoman. Matthias' advice rings through her mind, and the elf speaks mentally again. "My first thoughts were to kill it," she says, a hint of consternation in her mind's voice, "But Sable feels it can be... reformed... And it has assisted us rather faithfully so far..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Please, do not take my haste for disrespect, but this will likely be the only reason I will have to go through the portal for a good while. While I am there, I might be able to detect the Devourer. If the demon god dies, I won't need to destroy anything ever again. Ideally. It is the reason behind the invasions, this one and all those that came before. It is the direct cause of all the lives lost to the wars between the two worlds.'

'The Queen is of no consequence, and is more than likely just a mindless puppet to the Devourer anyway. If she is killed, she will probably just be replaced by a being identical to her, and I doubt that the demon god would bestow knowledge of its location on one of his puppets. And believe me, if the demons commander were killed, it would do nothing but set of the invasion in full. What is within this town is only the advance force. It may seem strange, but the enemy Queen is more useful to our cause alive than she would be dead. If things are ever to be set right once and for all, the Devourer must cease to be.'

'As for your demon, remember how easily it swore allegiance to you. If it believes that its lot in life will be improved by changing sides, it will not hesitate to do so. If you decide to let it live, keep it on as short a leash as possible, or you will likely find yourself betrayed.' Matthias final words echo through their minds even as Sable and Elea attempt to intimidate the demon into bowing to Matthias. Keeping in line with both his oath and his character as the two women understood it, the demon rose to a kneeling position and pathetically whimpered; "I put myself at your mercy, Destroyer. If you but give me a chance to prove myself in service to my new master, I swear that I will not disappoint you!"

At that, Matthias only steps forward, towering over the cowering stalker, and says; "No. You won't. Or I will torture your immortal soul for an eternity;" The daemon said, his normally low voice going lower, though it remained in his normal monotone, as though what he was saying was merely a matter of fact rather than a threat.

The plant girls hesitate for only a moment at Sables command, repeating after her in both voice and motion a second after she completes her bow to Matthias. 'They won't be much trouble. They are unlikely to attempt any harm on either of you more severe than brief molestations, and when they do they will listen if rebuked. They could easily survive on their own if they had to, so don't worry if you decide not to keep them around. Merely command them to leave you and they will. also, don't worry about hurting their feelings. They don't have any.' Matthias communicates over the mental link.

'Finally, if you do decide to try and enter hell to find your master, I would advise waiting a while. If I find him, I'll send him to you, or at least send you a message telling you of his condition and location. It may even be possible that you won't have to, if I find the demons god. Also, I should probably tell you now that the mental link will be severed once I go through the portal.'

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

[Wall of text post incoming!]

"Disrespect?" Sable gasped out aloud, almost laughing softly to herself, "Dear Matthias... that you've put up with us so long is a testament to your patience. Do not dawdle with us while your goal is in sight. Make haste if it is so vital. We shall be fine."

With her girls bowing graciously, and the demon's immediate urge to change sides to a stronger master, Sable quickly took everything in, considering the ups, and downs, of it all, and her assault on hell itself quickly being prepared in her mind, only to be cut short by Matthias' suggestion, making her sigh heavily and look downtrodden.

"y..yes... you are right. We would be of little use in the long run there... but this is quickly feeling like a chess match. With the two of us having helped you strike such a deep blow in their forces, they revealed their king for an instant... Just be sure that your attack does not put OUR king in danger..." her mentally spoken words clearly implying that Matthias was their lead piece, and if he fell, the game, metaphorically, would be lost.

With nothing left to be said, Sable kept her head bowed gracefully and cradled her daughters close, waiting for Matthias take his leave.

(Edit: Oopsies, ignore this part XD Keeping it here because I already posted it, but it's been rendered useless after a quick talk with Xiv and Tass.)
[If the stalker hasn't run off after Matthias leaves, then Sable gives this speech to him. And pre-emptively, if the stalker tries to backtalk Sable at any time before the end of this, she backhands him one fierce. Not a full on punch, but enough to show him that she's still in charge. If he actively attacks her, Elea, the girls, their dog, ANYTHING, before Sable manages to finish speaking to him, she immediately grabs her gun and will fire on him. After the speech, she remains near him and smiling again, waiting to see what he decides.]

Only after Matthias left and Sable was sure the mental link was gone would she begin to move again, "Ladies... we need to speak more soon, and I promised you some fun... but first, I must deal with a few things... I do apologize for all of this serious business..." She walked past Elea, mouthing silently, "Let me deal with this stalker now... Keep on guard and ready to end him if he acts out... But don't openly show hostility." turning to him gradually, giving him a passive glance before turning away just as slowly, starting at a slow pace to walk around him, as if unsure what to do with him... in truth, she was unsure for the moment. "Stay silent while I speak. Do not interrupt. Do not question. When I am finished, you may talk. Disobey, and I may decide to kill you on the spot for being so eager to abandon me..." Sable almost barked out the orders at her swayed minion.

"You are far too eager to attach yourself to whoever is strongest at the moment." She began with a low hiss, "I promised you many things, if you were true to your word, and obeyed me, body and mind... I offered my body, and the body of my servants and slaves... I offered protection. I offered far more. Would you only have stayed true to me, you would be granted any desire you could want... for hours, as I would take turns having my fun with you between letting you take any of my servants... my girls here, if you wished, and they did not oppose... my elven servant... her body yours to plunder any way you desired..." she motioned to each of them as she spoke, "...as well as any of my other followers we would've come across."

The catgirl sighed hard and rubbed her head slowly while her tail flicked outward violently, and her resistance spell, still active, began to push against the stalker as she walked a few steps closer to him, on guard in case he actually dared to try something against her, but making a show of her attention being diverted as she waved her hands majestically through the air between rubbing her fur, flattening it back out from after the tussle with Matthias' arrival, while seductively rubbing down her own body as she spoke. "Pleasure of the flesh. Cravings of food and drink. Even the sheer sinful joy of corrupting another's soul, if that was your enjoyment, or devouring pieces of it for yourself... I would've let you do it all, and anything more you asked, were it in my power..." she trailed off a moment, glaring at the demon directly now, "And I assure you, much of what you could dream up, was indeed within my power..." she cooed to him with a wickedly wide smile.

But her expression turned dark again fast. "I kept you safe for the duration of your time as my servant... As I promised... Even standing up to the destroyer to spare you from his wrath. I put myself on the line to guard you from him in ways you would not even imagine. Your loyalty, for what short time I had it, rewarded by me saving you from certain destruction in a most hideous fashion... But now that you have renounced me, begging to serve another... I shall not take your pledge of loyalty a second time... You may stay with us and assist the townsfolk, in hopes they take pity upon you. Or you may flee back to the streets in search of your brethren, or another master."

"Before you decide though, I grant you another favor... A final parting gift. A single kiss, for good luck in finding your own way to continue..." If he was still obeying, she would lean in and kiss him softly on the forehead. "Though you are no longer my servant, you are still under my protection until we leave here... or you perform some hostile act. You may now speak freely... or simply leave, and we will not stop you."

Sable, still exhausted after everything, quietly waited to see how the stalker reacted to this new information, patient enough to let things take their course, though knowing they would need to move on very shortly.

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(I don't think the stalker was looking to switch sides, but I'll go along with this since that post is so nice :D)

Elea listens to Matthias' explanations silently, his voice the normal monotone but his attitude one of a hurried individual. When the daemon finishes, she nods at him, her suspicions of his intent and their inability to assist him confirmed. In the end, the fate of worlds is left in the hands of beings far removed from mortals such as they. 'Farewell, Matthias. May you find your quarry before it finds you,' she bows her head while wishing the daemon good luck in the style of her fellow rangers.

----------------

(Edit: taking a cue from Kathy and spoilering up this part that is no longer necessary. Please ignore this part, my post continues after Kathy's new post ;) )
With the daemon gone and her link to Sable broken, Elea breathes a small sigh of relief. As an elf, being near an soul draining being like Matthias sets her on edge. Likewise, having to guard her inner thoughts from Sable, no matter how much she had grown to like and trust the catwoman, is draining. Her moment of relaxation is fleeting, however, as Sable silently clues her in on her intentions towards the demon. A nod of her head is Elea's only reply before turning to stare at the cowering demon, a hand on the hilt of her blade but no sign of aggression in her countenance.

As Sable begins her imperious dressing down of the demon, Elea is at first pleasantly surprised by the harsh tone the catwoman adopts. As the topic strays back to the lustful promises made to the demon however, she becomes a bit more worried, then finally slightly embarrassed when she herself is mentioned. Still, she had promised to assist in Sable's act and behave like her slave, and she had learned to always keep her promises. With the demon's attention directed at her, the elf takes Sable's cue and poses, widening her stance to show off her legs while puffing out her chest. She says nothing as Sable' tirade continues, but sighs inwardly in relief as the catwoman seems to withdraw the offer of her body from the demon.

Last edited:

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Matthias may be on our side, but the stalker was obviously looking to snatch onto another master. This is why Sable offered to let him continue acting as an ally and helping the townsfolk, instead of just ordering him away.)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(Actually, it seemed to me that the stalker was asking Matthias not to kill him so he could continue to serve Sable. The part with "my new master" sounds more like he is saying he wants to impress Matthias by doing what Sable says.)

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(... Wow, I may have misread that badly when I posted then. If that's the case, I do believe you need to scrap my entire section of post. x-x; My mistake.)

(uhm... actually, I'm not sure anymore. x-x;;; )

(If he's trying to say that he wants to prove himself as Sable's follower, then ignore this entire part. She'll simply move along after Matthias leaves, and we're off to help the people we just rescued.)

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sorry for the whole double-post issue. But since that first post was way off base and I misunderstood (not Tass' fault, I just misunderstood because I'm a doof), here's the post-Matthias-leaving updated actions...

Also... Wow. I never expected I'd give the stalker total control over the situation like this. >.> Sorry Elea! Don't worry though, Sable has an idea how to make Elea into the 'goddess' if she wants. It just hasn't come to her yet, but it will sometime soon.)

Finally letting down the last of her spells and trying to relax, Sable waited politely for Matthias to leave while she looked over her assembled gathering. An elf, a demon, a dog, a group of plant-spawn that were imitating her form, and her... a slave, one skilled in magic and given more rights than the average slave, but still just a slave, as the leader of the gathering.

When the mental link had finally ended, Sable smiled softly around the group and gave a slow nod, "Elea. D'von. Ladies... And of course, our little canine friend. (at least, I hope our doggy is still around) It's time for us to complete this leg of our task. Elea..." Sable hesitated for a moment, looking back between the two with a devious grin on her lips. "Follow D'von... D'von... I am putting you in charge for the moment. Your orders are absolute... for now. Do not abuse this unique privilege... We are to return to your former camp and tend to the people there. Our task is to rescue them. Do well, and you will be granted rights and power more often. I will catch up and... obey your orders as per the right I have granted you... in a moment. I must speak with my girls... privately... for a bit first."

Sable gave a slow nod to the group as her orders were given, hoping she'd done the right thing. She wanted to see how the stalker would act when granted power, and she hoped that having given him a direct task would keep him from causing too much trouble. Somehow this seemed the only choice to show her faith in him, while not giving him too much power at inopportune moments. Thanks to Matthias, this entire area was completely cleansed, and the stalker mage himself was the only potential threat.

Waiting for D'von to begin whatever task he would decide was best, Sable would keep to her group, smiling at them proudly, "You did wonderful to bow and show such grace... I am pleased with you all... but as I said, we need to talk..."

The catgirl gave her girls another tight hug around them all, purring lovingly. "My girls... Matthias seems to think you have no emotions. But I fear he's so distanced from the world, he cannot feel things the way we do... the way you do... not anymore... I felt you trembling before him in fear. And I hear the way you speak when you happily obey me. It's because you love your mommy, isn't it? Be honest. I won't be upset by anything you say, as long as it's the truth." she told the young gathering while stroking their heads one by one. "Even if the only reason you're being so loving and kind is that you want your mommy to be a mommy again for more of you, like Matthias seems to think is all you care about... I'll still love you as my darling little ones, and want to give you everything you desire, like a good parent should." she added with a playful wink, giggling a bit to the group. "And actually, if that was really all you cared about, then mommy would stop coddling you in this tender manner, and be sure to give you lots of opportunities to do just that!" she laughed out a bit more lewdly, playfully rubbing her body against her girls in a far less 'motherly' way, "But I don't think that's true... I think you really like knowing I'm your loving, caring mommy... I just really want to know the truth about my lovely daughters... I need to know what you feel... what you think... Was Mister Matthias right about you? Or is mommy right about you?"

She could have spent days... weeks even, learning everything there was to know about the girls, but other things had to take priority, and this brief conversation was all she could spare the time for, the first and foremost thing on her mind.

Last edited:

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(Not a problem, ought to give her a chance for some more 'interactions' XD. As far as being a 'goddess', hmmmm...)

With the daemon gone and her link to Sable broken, Elea breathes a small sigh of relief. As an elf, being near an soul draining being like Matthias sets her on edge. Likewise, having to guard her inner thoughts from Sable, no matter how much she had grown to like and trust the catwoman, is draining. The catwoman seems to have no qualms about sharing the most intimate moments of her life, but Elea is a far more guarded individual, and to have her thoughts and memories laid completely bare is a bit frightening.

Perhaps almost as frightening is the thought of being put at the mercy of a demon whom she had spoken to so fiercely not long ago. Still, she had promised to assist in Sable's act and behave like her slave, and she had learned to always keep her promises. "Y-yes mistress," she says with a nod, hoping her trepidation doesn't carry over into her voice. Turning to the demon, she bows her head and asks, "Your orders... master?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Their business together finished, for the moment, Matthias disappeared as the mental link between the two women vanished, leaving them both feeling oddly lonely for a moment. The dog was indeed still there, and it looked up at the demon that it was now supposed to be taking orders from with a low whine, followed by a few quick wags of its tail. The stalker looked at Sable with an expression of astonishment as she gave him authority over the rest of the group. Then, however, he calmly said; "Yes mistress, I will see to it that those who were formerly under my kinds control shall now serve you. I shall lead to the encampment. You may follow at your convenience." Then, he calmly turned toward Elea, and after she gives her assent to Sables command, continues; "Most of my kind should have been killed by the Destroyer in this area. Your armor will not be needed. Remove it at once, and then follow me." And, not even waiting for her to respond, he turns and motions for the dog to follow him as he starts walking down the street.

A few moments later, as Sable gathered up her little group of children, they all gathered around her, looking concerned, but waited for her to finish before they began to speak. Once more, they spoke in perfect unison; "Mr Matthias was really scary mommy! We don't like him! He was wrong about us! We would never use you for holding our seeds! We couldn't, you're our mommy! We just want to learn how to live in this world from you!"

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"I... wha-?" Elea stammers at the demon's command. She turns to look at Sable, eyes wide in confusion and her mouth hanging open, almost pleading silently with the catgirl to intervene. Finally though, the elf understands that it's too late. She had promised to serve Sable, and now Sable had placed her under the command of D'von. Whatever the demon says is what she must do. She turns back to look at the demon, already heading for an alleyway, expecting her to follow him. Elea grits her teeth, then quickly begins to remove her armor, placing each piece on the ground.

Standing completely naked in the middle of the street, Elea brings an arm to cover her breasts and a hand over her crotch. She calmly looks over at Sable, and then at her armor. "P-please... bring this with you," she says, attempting to keep her composure despite her embarrassment. Without any further words, the elf moves to follow the stalker, walking quickly to catch up to him. 'At least he didn't tell me to leave my weapons too,' she thinks to herself, thankful for the comforting weight of the blade at her side and the bow on her back.

When she finally catches up to the demon. Elea slows down, falling in to step behind him. For a second she glares at him, but her disciplined nature quickly takes over, forcing her to continue her act as a slave. Bringing her hands away from covering her body and down to her sides, Elea clears her throat then says, "Master, I've done as you asked." She glances down at the dog walking along with them and reaches down to pat it's head. 'I'm not completely alone in this,' she thinks, smiling despite her predicament.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Though taking the loss of contact a bit harder than Elea might have, particularly with her diminished magic power and her poor state in general, Sable slowly let down the spell and let herself relax, being alone with her thoughts again, so to speak.

At the stalker's words, Sable gave a slight smile, chiming in momentarily for good measure, "Our mission is one of assistance, not conversion. I have no need to force others to become my followers if they are already allies. Only those who show clear intent against us, should be forced to understand the error of their ways and convert. ... And do give the villagers the benefit of the doubt. You may be accidentally viewed as still in league with their former captors. Not without good cause on their side, I may add." She gave him, and Elea, a slow nod, as if encouraging him to continue with his orders. "Just remember that Elea has been with me longer, and if you're ever unsure, or she suggests something to you, at least take her experience into consideration. But you ARE in charge." she added that last part very firmly with a glance to Elea, a slightly meaningful one that she hoped would hint at her attempts to test the demon, while to the demon, would only seem as if she was ensuring Elea would obey without question.

When D'von next ordered Elea to strip, Sable had to bite her lip to stop from snickering aloud from the look on the elf's face.

It wasn't exactly what she'd expected, but she still gave a firm nod to Elea, encouraging the order to be followed. She was giving the demon leeway to prove himself, and feel as though he had power, as if he was being granted special rights and authority for being one of her followers, so his eagerness to test out his power was hardly as much of a shock to her as it was to Elea.

"Just remember. I will take reports from both of you on how things went... Mmmh... and be sure you don't send Elea into unnecessary danger. I'd hate to see either of you hurt foolishly." she added, calling after D'von as he left, hoping it would encourage him to act responsibly as a leader, despite his already crude treatment of the elf.

--

With the others gone and her little conversation with her children going well, Sable couldn't help but giggle a bit and give each one a tender kiss on the forehead in turn. "I could tell you were all scared... But Mister Mathias is on our side, so please, do not fear him so much..."

The catgirl shook her head slowly at her daughter's talking in unison and after she'd finished hugging them she took a few steps ahead of the group, nodding slowly, "I understand girls... that's almost a shame though... I liked the idea of being a mommy for all of your seeds when we have more time..." she stroked her naked, slender belly slowly, giggling and winking at the gathering, "I want to raise you well, so you understand the world... but I also want to know what you like, what you want, what you enjoy, and dislike, everything about you. And I really want to give you all of those things you like, while keeping you safe from bad things, and the things you dislike."

She purred again as she looked at her girls, feeling almost proud of them, "Just remember girls, anything you want to tell me, you can trust me with. It's part of being a good mommy." The conversation was fairly brisk and simple, but Sable felt she needed to have it with the girls. Somehow either Matthias couldn't read them, or misjudged them... or perhaps, the girls were simply putting forth a front, a shallow facade of realism that they seemed to think would be best.

"I know you may not understand how important these words are to me... But I promise... I promise..." Sable gave a serious look to the girls, "Those words... they are a vow that I do everything in my power to never break... and I promise that I will always try to do what I think is best for you girls. And I will never think badly of you for telling me something, as long as it's the truth. Even if I scold you for things you do wrong, it will only ever be because I want what's best for you all."

She paused for a moment to let what she said have more meaning and for the girls to have time to consider it, before she continued. "Now girls... we're alone so we have time to talk, just us. We didn't have time before, but now, my attention is entirely yours... Is there anything you want to tell Mommy or ask me about? Or anything else at all?" she asked them with that loving tone again, having taken to the unusual motherhood far quicker than she should have, her instincts as the head of her master's slaves allowing her to very quickly adapt and treat the girls like family.

If the girls genuinely had nothing else to say, Sable would be a bit disappointed, but accept it and begin the process of catching up with D'von.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eleas Status HP = 51, P = 38, EP = 43
Sables Status: HP = 54, P = 65, EP = 45, Resistance

(Short post is short. But I'm uncreative at the moment and feel the need to at least get something done.)

As Elea comes up to D'Von, now almost completely naked, the demon turns to her briefly and says; "Good. You'll thank me when we arrive at the camp. There are some things that don't wash out very well." Then, he starts walking through the alley at a quicker pace, until he turns left and starts down the main road. The dog runs around her in a circle as she paces her demon commander, huffing excitedly as they travel down the path.

After a short while, they arrive at the camp, which looks as though a small and very one sided war had occurred there. The area is littered in demon corpses that have all been alternatively cut cleanly into pieces or burnt into charred dust. All the women that had been out earlier are gone, but a good number of corpses are clustered around a large building that sits on the opposite edge of the park. "That captives are most likely in there." D"Von says, and starts walking toward the building, ignoring the bodies of the fallen demons that were lying all around them. The dog hugs closely to Eleas hip, whimpering quietly.

Meanwhile, Sables plantlike children clustered around her, waiting patiently while she spoke, until she delivered her request, at which point all of them responded with; "Mommy, I would very much like to play with your elven friend." Strangely, they then began glancing around at each other, until Sable realized that this was the first time they'd used the word 'I' instead of 'we.' then, before she could respond, they once more recited in unison; "We can sense more of our kind far from here. Can we go visit them someday?"

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Sable smiled at her children again, giving a slow, but steady nod. "If Miss Elf wants to play with you too, I would gladly let you. But make sure she wants to before you do anything, okay? Part of being good girls is thinking about what others want too." She giggled a bit and nodded slowly, "And since that's what you girls want. I'll try to convince her to play with you too. That way all of you can have fun! But you have to tell me what kind of games you're gonna play with her." She looked at them and gave the entire group a playful wink.

Continuing to reply to the girls' second part, Sable nodded again without restraint, "Of course, my girls. Someday. Maybe even someday soon. I would be happy if you could meet others like yourselves. And I would love to go with you too, if you think it's safe for me. I just hope that all of you will remember you're still my little girls, and always think about me while you're visiting your friends." As she looked at the girls, she thought back to how she'd gotten them, that plant creature... was it intelligent too? Or had they only become so by absorbing part of her personality? She began to regret having harmed the thing, wondering if it would recover if it warmed up, so many plants often went into an almost hibernation type state when chilled, and could be revived by a warm spring air.

"Girls... Do you know about your daddy? Can you feel others like him? I... am afraid I may have hurt him because I didn't understand him very well. And if it was possible... I'd like to apologize to him... if he's okay..." she whispered, feeling genuinely ashamed of herself. A confusing feeling, as the injury to the plant creature was purely done out of trying to defend herself. Maternal instincts and feline curiosity interfering with her common sense that she did what was right. "... And girls... do you know anything about flowers that have a rather... unique pollen to them?" she added, grinning to herself as she recalled the encounter.

Despite what Matthias had said, Sable was growing more convinced that the girls genuinely had emotions and feelings. They didn't even seem that eager to plant their seeds, from what she could tell so far, at least. They seemed to just genuinely want to be good daughters...

Not wanting to delay too much further, Sable helped usher her children to begin after D'von and Elea while asking those final questions, hoping to catch up by the time their conversation was over.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Elea stiffens up and licks her lips as the demon turns to talk to her, still a bit self conscious, despite her desire to put on as good of a show as possible. "Y-yes, master, thank you for worrying about my arm-," she starts, before stopping as she considers his words. 'Some things don't wash out very well?' she thinks, wondering just what 'things he is talking about. The demons quickened pace, though, forces her to abandon the thought as she moves to catch up to him.

Due to spending many years wandering the wilds and stalking prey, Elea doesn't have much trouble keeping pace with the demon. When they reach the square, Elea looks around, taking in the grim sight. 'Almost as bad as what he did earlier,' she thinks, 'but no flood of gore this time.' As D'von makes his way to the building, Elea speaks up. "Excuse me, master," she says, walking slightly faster to come up on side of him. "The survivors might not respond well to... one of your kind appearing to rescue them. Perhaps I should enter first?" The elf brings a hand down to rub the dog's side, not speaking to it, but attempting to calm it nonetheless.

(Sable, don't forgot to grab Elea's armor! ;))