Lost in the Jungle

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Lost in the Jungle

Very well, Other - Questioning.

"You help me, human-woman?" croaked the Goblin.
"Maybe..." replied Eve. "First, I want you to tell me anything you know about the Shrine. The one that bestows God-like knowledge? There can't be too many of them knocking around."
The Goblin nods furiously.
"Yesh, yes, I know exactly the one. I've never visited, but I hears all shoooorts of rumours, living in this Jungle. But I require... payment first."
This time Eve can't help but curl her lip. The loincloth really is bulging... but no success without sacrifice, right?
"I don't suppose you'd be willing to give that book of magic I see sticking out the top of you bag, would you?"
"This?" questions the Goblin. "Oh, very rare book, very rare. Fetches a very... high price."
"Oh, very well then." exclaims Ever, resignation written all-over her face. Negotiation just ain't what it used to be.

Going down on her knees, Eve flicked her hair back, and lifted the Goblin's loincloth. She wasn't shocked at what she saw - his 6 inch penis, green as the rest of his body, but with an ever darker head. It was already begining to leak pre-cum at the mere sight of the woman kneeling on the ground before him... and without further ado Eve leant forward and took the head into her mouth. Slowly, delicately, she ran her tongue along its surface, tantalizing the sensitive glands. Placing her hand on his main shaft, she began to rub it up and down, all while licking the throbbing head.
"Ohh, yeah..." sighs the Goblin. "Harder! Faster!"
Eve dutifully picks up the pace, rubbing the rock-hard cock all along its length. She even leans further forward, so as to take more of the member in her mouth, sucking on it like a candied sweet. The pre-cum is flowing strongly now, the salty taste washing down her throat, mingling with her own saliva.
"Stop!" cried the Goblin. Shocked, Eve let go, releasing his throbbing dick... only for it to spurt all over her face.
"Very good, very good!" sputters the Goblin.
"My payment?" Eve replies. As she goes to stand, the cum on her face vanishes through the skin - and the delighted Goblin fails to notice.
"Ah, that was for the book," he explains. "You want knowledge of Fountain, too?"
"Yes, I suppose so." Eve sighs.

"Are you sure getting banged by a runty Goblin is part of our masterplan?" asked one spirit, questioningly.
"Dunno," replied another. "Fun, though."

Eve placed her hands on the wet, leaf-encrusted forest floor, and raised her backside in the air. The Goblin stepped up behind her, cum-covered member already re-hardening, and sighed. Then, he flipped her brown adventurer's skirt up over her back, and dragged her panties down so that they hung just above her knees.
"Oh, get on with it."
Grabbing her waist, he begins to rub the length of his cock against the opening of Eve's pussy. Smoothly at first, he soon picks up the pace, and Eve can't help getting a little turned on herself. Then, with no warning, he thrusts into her cunt, releasing a pent-up grown. Hips rocking back and forward, he fucks Eve hard, his vast quantities of pre-cum providing adequate lubrication. Grunting in time with his thrusts, he slides his hands under Eve's grey cloth top, pushes her bra aside and begins to squeeze her nipples. Before long, Eve can't help herself - she's moaning with delight, her pussy leaking juices of its own accord. The Goblin's moved from her nipples and is roughly teasing her boobs, squeezing and pulling - it's slender, long fingers and sharpened nails feel simply exquisite against her bare flesh. Her hips rock in time time with the Goblin's thrusts... one... two... three...

With a particularly loud grunt, the Goblin ejaculates again, filling Eve to the brim. Another thrust, and Eve cums too, collapsing face first into the forest floor, moaning as she goes. Pulling out, the Goblin wipes its slimy member on Eve's ass, again failing to notice that the seed is quickly absorbed.

Eve takes a minute to compose herself, pulling her garments back into a presentable fashion, before starting to speak.
"Well, Mr. Goblin, that was certainly quite an experience."
"Oh, yeah..." moans the Goblin, still sitting on the ground.
"But I'm afraid you're going to tell me all you know about the Shrine now."
"Oh, shure," he says. "It's beyond the bubbling river and the deep-dark caves."
"...That's it?! That's all you know?!" Eve's voice is rising; her temper is getting the better of her.
"Whoa, don't blame me!"
"I do bloody blame you! I don't have a sodding clue where those things are anyway! I let you, you ugly brute, fuck me for nothing?!"
Her rage uncontrollable, Eve unsheathes her sword, and in one snake-like strike buries it in the Goblin's chest. Still furious, she takes the Goblin's bag and slings it over her own shoulder, before wiping her sword clean of the green blood on ground.

"Hey!" comes the shout from behind her. "What'cha murder Grog for? We'll do ya, we will!"
Stepping out from the shadows come another pair of male Goblins, loincloths firmly erect (have they been watching this entire time?). Eve smirks, glad for something else to satisfy her revenge... but from a couple of meters away, the pair charge - along with the vast group of Goblins behind them. Ten, twenty, thirty...
"Shit. Must be the entire tribe."
There's nothing to be done against such numbers. Eve turns and runs, pelting through the forest as fast as she can. Trees, ferns, the undergrowth, it all becomes a blur. However, the horde keeps close behind, and every so often something wizzes past Eve's shoulder - a rock, a stone, an arrow.
Although Eve is fitter than the Goblins, they know the area far better than her. Before long, they drive their quarry to the edge of another river - except this one flows at tremendous speed, before falling right over a 30-foot cliff in a cascading waterfall.
Eve skids to a halt in front of the river, sending small rocks and twigs along the bank tumbling in. The sound of the Goblins is right behind her... what can she do?

Option A) Leap into the river.
A1) Let the waterfall carry us safely away. One can survive 30-feet!
A2) Desperately attempt to swim to the otherside before plunging over the falls.

Option B) Climb a tree and try and get out of sight. There's a particularly good one right there, lots of hand-holds, thick cover...

Option C) Fight the Goblins. They have numbers, but they're pretty weak - and they might flee if a few die!
Option C1) Fight mainly with the sword.
Option C2) Fight mainly with magic.

Option D) Other.

HP:50/50
MP:100/100
Corruption: 11/? Fucked a Goblin.
Corruption passed a unit of 10! Eve's irises and hair turn midnight-black.
Opportunity to learn a spell!
Option X) Arouse I - Inflicts mild arousal on enemies, to distract them.
Option Y) Bad Luck I - Inflicts mild bad luck on enemies; they have a great chance of a suffering a critical hit, or missing you with an attack completely, or failing to track you if you run. Not a greatly increased chance at all, mind, just a slightly increased chance.

Also, any feedback on my first CYOA? Would people be interested in a Head Spirit system, where one person holds greater sway over decisions, or would it just cause conflict?

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A1 Over the Falls we go, no goblin is going to have the stones to follow us

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Oh, why'd we kill the goblin? Beating him would have sufficed. We need to work on our self control.

A1 Over the Falls we go, no goblin is going to have the stones to follow us
Rawr! (Agreed)

Also, learn the spell Bad Luck I. Situations where enemies will trip and fall over themselves while we're running or chasing is better than making enemies hornier and more motivated to rape us.

Then again, causing an enemy to become so aroused it stops what it's doing to masturbate right there sounds mildly appealing.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure, what taken said.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A1, Y.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NO SWIMMING

CANDIRU

Also 30 feet of jagged waterfall rocks sounds bad too.

Climb dat tree. With any luck, we won't fuck up and get seen! And if they try to cross, even better - whoever doesn't get swept away we can fuck up with electricity. Will Lightning Bolt I will spread in the water? That would be cool.

...Unless they use that tree for hiding, too, and expect us to go up there. Might be bad. Also fast water counts as "bubbling water", right? Maybe it's right past here?

Bad luck sounds kinda unreliable. Let's go with arouse.

Also, black hair n' eyes? Boo.

Last edited:
OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Option A1 win the vote.

----​

There was nothing that could be done - the only way to certainly loose the Goblin pack was to take a plunge over the falls. Eve takes a couple of steps back - a run-up is always important for something this momentous - then leaps into the river. Arms outstretched, it begins as an elegant dive - but then disaster! The Goblin horde had closed right up, and a stray rock clips Eve on the elbow. All feeling vanishes in her left forearm, and the graceful dive becomes a chaotic tumble. Although falling only for a second, Eve hits the water face-first and comes up spluttering, face stinging outrageously. There isn't long to catch her breath, however - within seconds the break-neck speed of the river whisks her right over the falls.

Darkness. Eve is tossed around helplessly in the torrent of water - there's no air, there's no sense of up and down, just the sensation of falling, falling - it's all so dark, there's no telling which way is which, it's all just a blur of dark water, I can't breathe, I can't BREATHE - then a bone shattering crunch. From that height, the surface of the water below the falls feels as hard as rock, and still the torrent pushes down on Eve, forcing her to the bottom of the river. Everything's fading, darkness creeping in at the edges of her vision - she hits out, striking the water - then with one final heave, her head breaks the surface. Sucking in a giant breath, her vision clears - and she begins to retch water. Coughing, spluttering, she's helpless as the river carries her away further downstream.

When Eve comes to, it's darker and raining lightly. "Must've blacked out..." she thinks. Her face is pressed down into the wet, grey sand of a beach, but out of the corner of her eye she sees the tell-tale trees that show she's still in this hell of a Jungle.
"HEY!" she cries. Behind her is a gigantic frog, lizard... thing, all yellow, slimy and bulbous eyed, but with a slender, more lizard-like body and a long windy tail - but more importantly it's fucking her! Webbed hands secure on her waist, the beast has flipped her skirt up and as is pounding its long, slippery cock into her pussy! The first, ridiculous thought that crosses Eve's mind ("Hey, where did my panties go?") is swifty replaced by another, more urgent one "Oh, fuck!"). She bucks, arching her spine, trying the throw the damn thing off, but its grip is secure and if anything it only seems more encouraged. The speed of its humping increases, and Eve is powerless to resist in her battered state - although to be honest, after a couple of minutes she can't help but feel a little turned on herself. The beast's member isn't particularly hard, but it is long and slimy, and the sensation of it flicking into and out of her cunt, filling her right up... is really rather delightful. She starts to thrust back, and after another minute the monster cums, dousing her insides with a burst of sweet, sticky ejaculate. The sensation is enough to tip Eve over the edge, and she climaxes almost immediately after... her groaning face collapsing into the ground for the second time that day.

Satiated, the beast pulls out her, shakes itself off, and slides into the river, before submerging out of sight. Smirking, Eve brushes herself down, the constant drizzling rain ensuring that she stays completely wet.

"Oh hey, the book!" With a rush of excitement, Eve checks her bag - she'd almost forgotten about the magic book she'd taken from the Goblin. Picking it out, she's relieved to discover it's dry as bone - books of magic normally know a few tricks themselves, she reflects. Opening it, she begins to read - despite the dark cloud cover and the drizzling rain, it's perfectly legible.

Then, after absorbing as much knowledge as she feels she can from the pages, Eve closes the book and replaces it in the bag. She's now faced with a choice:

Option A) Hey, it might just be a trick of the light and rain, but are they bubbles emerging further downriver? Didn't the Goblin say something about bubbles?
Option A1) Swim downriver to investigate.
Option A2) Walk along the bank to investigate.

Option B) Looking into the dark Jungle just metres away from this miserable sandy beach... are those caves, leading into the ground? The Goblin definitely said something about caves. Possibly. Anyway, let's have a look.

Option C) Bugger this, it's too dark to really tell if either of those are what they seem to be. Perhaps the Goblin was lying anyway. Let's go back into the Jungle and find another way to the Shrine.

HP: 20/50 (hey, you did just fall down a 30-foot waterfall and get raped by a frog-lizard thing).
MP: 100/100
Corruption: 19/?

New spells learnt! Spell list is now:
Heal I
Fire Bolt I
Fire Bolt II (more powerful, used as default, uses 20 MP instead of 10, Fire Bolt I can still be specifically selected if you are very low on MP).
Thunder Bolt I
Ice Bolt I!

- Bad Luck I

HP and MP both regenerate slowly over time (around 5 per turn, depending on circumstances). They can also be recovered quicker with special items, none of which we've really come across yet.

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A2 Why would we not investigate a clue we are searching for something? If it is a wild goose chase, we killed the goblin ahead of time, which would save us the trouble hunting him down...

We really need to work on our self-control.

D Sit and meditate.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A2

Also, healan. The healan is important.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I should've been clearer, but if you want to heal, then investigate, kindly specify how much you want to heal. As the only relevant spell you have is Heal I, each pulse uses 10 MP and heals 5 HP (although because it's magical healing, your HP will max out at one below true maximum).

Yeah, I'm not sure if this is completely balanced, but what the hey.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's pretty expensive... but dying kinda sucks. We should cast it, like... three, maybe four times should be good, right?

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A2, casting Heal I four times as we walk.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I'd rather we just sit an meditate, casting heal twice letting normal turn healing restore HP and MP until we are back up to full. Then we follow up with checking out the bubbles.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A2 - with idea of healing while walking - has the most votes (sorry, the_taken, as your mediate idea was quite good).

----​

After a quick rest on the sandy shore, Eve clambers to her feet. The drizzling rain is still irritating - her clothes are stuck firmly to her skin and her long, black hair is stuck firmly to the back of her top - but thankfully it's not cold enough for the wetness to be a real health problem. The darkening sky is a concern, however - although the thick grey clouds would be hiding any sun regardless, Eve feels instinctively that evening is approaching.

But enough of that. Eve sets of at leisurely pace towards what seem to be bubbles rising from the river - its nice to not have to be sneaking or sprinting away from a horrible threat for a change, she reflects with a cynical grin.

As she walks - gosh, the wet sand feels nice beneath her toes - Eve reaches within herself for the source of her magic (or more accurately, the spirits in control compel her to do so). Finding the mental control - a valve, if you will, designed to release or stem the flow of magic - she uttered the incantation for the Heal I spell.
"Waíse heill!"
The effects are immediate, if a little undramatic - bruises on her arms and legs fade, and finally full sensation returns to her left forearm. Not all damage has been fixed, however - there's still a nasty cut across her calf and some mild scratches on her breasts. Continuing to walk, she repeats the spell.
"Waíse heill!"

Eve heals herself a total of 4 times; by the end, she's feeling much more healthy, if perhaps a little drained from all the magic usage (and still very wet). After further strolling, Eve comes to the point of the river she was aiming for - and is pleased to notice those really are bubbles emerging from the surface of the water! Each is about the size of her head, with a pale blue sheen; after emerging from the slow-moving river they float upwards about a meter, then pop. They're almost beautiful, in a way (although the spirits within Eve suspect that without their enhanced senses, the orbs would be all but invisible in this low-light). Even from a relative distance, though, Eve notices there's a funny smell in the air... not unpleasant, just strange.

And the night is still drawing in...

Option 1) No, no, this isn't right at all. There's something off... let's go back into the jungle and find a different way to the shrine.

Option 2) Cross the bubble river now. There's no time like the present!

Option 3) Postpone crossing the river until tomorrow. It's getting late, and if the river isn't as benign as it seems to be, we'll need to be fully on the ball.

If you vote for Option 3) please suggest a means of passing the time until tomorrow morning; construct a shelter to sleep in? Climb a tree and rest up there?

HP: 40/50
MP: 60/100
Corruption: 19/?

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Option 3. Maybe constructing a simple shelter and a campfire, catch some fish to eat.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2!

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, where's the +5 HP from our natural regeneration? :<

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

...I think you may be a move behind.

Also, congratulations to xgkf, for offering a suggestion with Option 3. If no-one else suggests one, that's just what we'll go with.

I wasn't sure if having Healing Spells and natural recovery stacking was balanced or not, but as you've all pointed it out and gone 'Hey, what gives?' then next time I'll bear that in mind.

Also, it's around 5 HP per turn, depending on circumstance. If the turn consists of nothing but Eve having a pleasant nap, you'll obviously recover more HP than you would in a turn where you're sprinting from, then getting captured by, an army of tentacle-beasts (just for example).