What's new

Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.00d] [Megrim] English Translation Effort !! click to understand!

Melolibya

Reputation score
So as many of you guys know this game is soo good and so huge with tons and tons of content and the dev already put a lot of love and hard work into his game sadly this game is in Jap only and to fully Enjoy this game we need a proper English TR from company as Kaguragames so as someone who told me and i Quote from him (
o to their discord so you can get DM privileges for the CEO without adding him: and DM him telling you you'd like to have the game translated, with a link to the game. His discord info is: Rakushun#5544

With enough people DMing him we'll probably at least get him to contact the dev. :unsure: ) so guys we need to stand together in this if we ever want to see this game in English so what i'm asking of u guys is to not ignore this theard and try to contact with Kagura games via dicord as shown above or contacting them from their site so guys please lets try and reach our voice to them to TR this game cuz the truth if we don't this game will never ever get it so please guys support me , you , to let them know we want this game so they can start working on it and i'm sorry for taking long of ur times guy

1- Discort
2- their site

if u with this put this with ur answer + if not - ( pic below me contacting them on facebook )

Attachments

• support.PNG
    support.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 126
Thread moved to gen discussion as your intent is not to start a game translation yourself.

Back