What's new

lurker class action suit on all PoA players! -sans Dyna, xiv, Rule, ronny, and Ava

PinkNeko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: lurker class action suit on all PoA players! -sans Dyna, xiv, Rule, ronny, and Av

Well, lets see here. I am not gaming or am i waiting for a replie? I am My own lawyer here.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: lurker class action suit on all PoA players! -sans Dyna, xiv, Rule, ronny, and Av

Just pointing out I ran smack into finals, and I at least poked a message there I would be inactive so PPPPPPPPHT! :p

PinkNeko

Lurker
Reputation score

I saw my name on the list, and I thought to give you a friendly tease ;p

Reputation score

Why should I care about about your finals? My Dear lurker Did anyone so much as blink when I had to do my finals nay! Your Arguement that you have finals Is weak at best!

PinkNeko

Lurker
Reputation score

I am his wittness! I saw in the Chat room deny rps that he wanted to do so bad so he could study! He was so tired after study he could't even do *huggles* because his finger might of fallen off This is a true story