What's new

lurker class action suit on all PoA players! -sans Dyna, xiv, Rule, ronny, and Ava

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
I sue all of you other players for gaming negligence!!!

I dare someone for being the defence!

...we may need a partial judge for this one too...

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: lurker class action suit on all PoA players! -sans Dyna, xiv, Rule, ronny, and Av

On what grounds are you suing them?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: lurker class action suit on all PoA players! -sans Dyna, xiv, Rule, ronny, and Av

Negligence. After moving it to the fourums, I have seen only a few posts from Kitsune and Shadow, and none from the others! *Psycho and Wallpaper I can sorta apologise to, as they have still to move here it seems.*

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I has narrowed down my case! I sue Maikochan, Kitsune, Siningmogirl, Psycho, Wallpaper, and Pink Neko for gaming negligence!

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

If you want an impartial judge, I would be willing.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

if you want an even more impartial judge call Judge Nunu.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As always, I will be the prosecution attorney, if lurker so wishes it

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Very well, Nunu and Burrito is hired, but now we need someone to report for the defence, if they even show up!

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Highly doubtful. Mobsters rarely do show up for their subpoenas, anyway

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I'm here. I hereby plead guilty to the charge of gaming negligence. I'll head right over to the PoA thread and post Rosa's action right now.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Hey Burrito, what was that comment you just said? XD

The only reason I created a court case was to point out some people who were either preoccupied or lazy. I'm sorta bored updating 2-3 areas, though, and it would raise my incentive to update if I had more areas with posts.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was just doing what I normally do: make random comments.

And lurker, I'd join, but I'm not one for RP's that are THAT sophisticated

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

are there any other arguments the prosecution wishes to put forward?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

No, Judge. *luckily this is a civil case XD*

Reputation score

Objection! Your honor I will reprsent the defence MY client(s) withdraws there previous statement They are clearly insane thus they can not be held responceible for there actions!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

what evidence do you have to prove they are insane?

Reputation score

It is simple really Traditionally, insanity or madness is the behaviour whereby a person flouts societal norms and may become a danger to themself and others. Greek tragedies and Shakespeare often refer to madness in this sense. Psychologically, it is a general, popular and legal term defining behaviour influenced by mental instability. In modern usage, it is most commonly encountered as an informal, unscientific term, or in the narrow legal context of the insanity defense. In the medical profession the term is now avoided in favour of more specific diagnoses of mental illness such as schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders. When discussing mental illness in general terms, "psychopathology" is also considered a preferred descriptor. Now The only reason my clients would not post is because they beleived that by not posting a new outcome would be achieved. And because they exibited this behavior over and over not posting in the hopes that something would get posting this is clearly madness your honor!

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Objection!

Madness, you say?

THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAA!

*cough cough* sorry, had to say that. you may continue.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

prosecution... no yelling in my court.

defense I find your logic convoluted and without serious prepositions. Insanity plea rejected.

Reputation score

in that case I'm counter sueing Lurker for his own inactivity!