What's new

VN/TEXT [Lusterise] Hikari Tsubasa Senhime ExS-Tia / 光翼戦姫エクスティア

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
picture.php

Did a search, couldn't find this on the forum, thought I'd share.

Site:

Torrent:

MEGA: [Link was reported, removed.]

A VN, makes me think of Beat Angel Escalayer. Haven't really had time to sit down and play it through. What I can make of the story is your typical magical girl faire (Girl gets attacked by monsters, Guy she likes gets hurt trying to save her, random scientist shows up with the object the Girl uses to transform and fight off the monsters.)

The combat sequences are pretty straightforward for the most part: four buttons corresponding to stronger attacks, and a power meter that builds up automatically, with each button becoming available when there's enough power to use it. The enemy has a similar gauge, but it drops instead, with it's attack occuring when the gauge empties. There's a guard button, which if hit with the right timing, will stop the attack from damaging her.

Once you've depleted the enemy's HP to nothing, you'll have to let her gauge build up to max and then click the diamond above the attack buttons to do a finisher. If the heroine runs out of HP, you get GoR (First actual battle doesn't end the game, not sure beyond that.)

There's some animation as well, outside of attacks in combat anyways.

Sorry if this seems all over the place...I'm not really good at long explanations....X(

EDIT: Forgot to mention, may just be my computer though, but the text ingame is totally junked. My system is always in jap locale so I'm not sure what the issue is there.

Last edited:
Re: [Lusterise] Hikari Tsubasa Senhime ExS-Tia / 光翼戦姫エクスティア

If in-game text shows up as glibberish, go to Control Panel -> Region -> Change Format to Japanese.

The game is as straightforward as it can get. If you lose every battle that won't net you a game over, you'll eventually go down the succubus route (hinted at by two masturbation scenes). If you never lose until the end of the game you get one extra scene. That's about it.

The art style, plot, model looks and even the main heroine's name itself is so similar to beat angel escalayer.

I'm so surprised it wasn't made by alicesoft. I had to triple check it before I could believe the brand name

Its definitely a poor man's Escalayer. However, I was sufficiently psyched to find that it also had a couple superb futa scenes with the redhead.

The gameplay is incredibly simple and not too difficult. Acceptable for an H-game.

The art and h-scenes were good quality and plentiful.

Anyone else have trouble with the game freezing right before what I'm guessing was the last boss?

Its definitely a poor man's Escalayer. However, I was sufficiently psyched to find that it also had a couple superb futa scenes with the redhead.

The gameplay is incredibly simple and not too difficult. Acceptable for an H-game.

The art and h-scenes were good quality and plentiful.

Anyone else have trouble with the game freezing right before what I'm guessing was the last boss?

No problem here. Incidentally, does anyone have a save file? I completed the succubus route and I'm apparently still missing scenes LOL.

If in-game text shows up as glibberish, go to Control Panel -> Region -> Change Format to Japanese.

The game is as straightforward as it can get. If you lose every battle that won't net you a game over, you'll eventually go down the succubus route (hinted at by two masturbation scenes). If you never lose until the end of the game you get one extra scene. That's about it.

im already in japanese region and locale. still jibberish / broken symbols.

Well, words are all giberish. Why not update the game first and try changing the language setting to Japanese, not the locale. Perhaps it was created just for Japan system.

you mean the display language? will that make my explorer and all my files be in japanese too? that's something i wouldn't want to do just to play a game because i might not be able to change back lol.

you mean the display language? will that make my explorer and all my files be in japanese too? that's something i wouldn't want to do just to play a game because i might not be able to change back lol.

I would think it's display language. For instance, my taskbar's date is shown in Japanese. I don't have a problem, and I have both the display AND locale on. The display needs to be in Japanese I think. It also doesn't actually change very many things into Japanese so don't worry about not being able to change back.

Well, most of them thing are revertable. Only maybe a few small things might not. Files and windows components are still the same after reverting back to English. Only a few programs like Nvidia might not. Not sure why but it seemed to stuck in Japanese unless u do fresh reinstall through a specific ways.

tried changing my computer language and keyboard to japanese along with my local. now my computer displays all in japanese but this game is still not displaying any language let along japanese. any one have this game working? i just want to be able to text hook it >.<

If you're using Windows OS, you could try making a User account for the sole purpose of playing games like this. I mean, that's what I did with Debonosu's games. Just make another user account, set your language settings to jap and whatnot, voila.

Back